It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok.. 3am WTH just happend

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

Sometimes evil finds those who are seeking what is good. It may be a sign that you have drawn notice from the evil, not be looking for evil, but by being on a path that is good. There are satan lovers who want nothing more than to get down with him, but who instead find nothing at all. It ends in a vague nothingness for them. They write books titled 'God is popcorn', that sort of thing. That is the state of mind I'd worry about, not being terrorized by evil. satanists would give anything to see what you saw.

I do understand the terror you described. After a while you can laugh at it. Whatever the cause...whether some inner vision that was on your mind's eye, or something outside...take it as a compliment, and choose wisely.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Those are all very good thoughts and great questions. I got the feeling (and this is only a feeling and can't be sure) that it was wanting to see how long I would look at it and if I would show fear? Maybe it was seeing if it could control my fear? I just know when I said the word "Enough" it was gone. And I don't know how it left - just vanished.

I hope others chime in to answer some of your questions. Would love to hear more thoughts.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I had a similar situation to this, however, I was fully awake and walking around my town at night. Two nights ago I was sitting by the elementary school in my town ( A young student committed suicide within the last year) and the lights in the building began turning on and after we left there was a shadow being following us. I felt a massive feeling of dread but I wear protection runes so i felt safe-ish... however, my girlfriend felt like someone lit her on fire she had a massive fever and was as white as paper. Is there an increase in paranormal activity happening?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This experience is similar to your's OP in the feelings you describe. It happened to me about three years ago. I am certain I was awake the whole time. I had a witness in the form of my cat.

Late night, about 1am I'm siting at the computer emailing my ladylove who was out of state for the week. Not really tired and I had the cat keeping me company sort of - she was napping. It was nice and quiet and I was enjoying the peace.

The computer room / office is at the end of a long hall in my house; the cat was napping, sitting across the room on my easy chair which looks down the hall upon a blank wall close to where the door to the garage is.

In just a moment's time I went from quiet contentment to a feeling of complete dread. About half a second later the cat freaks out - wide awake now, hair standing up and yowling at full battle cry, looking down the hall.

I had the horrible that feeling someone was in the house and coming down the hall. My gun was in the bedroom, so I went hauling butt to beat whoever was in the house from trapping me in the comp room.

I flew out the door and made the turn into bedroom, as I did I would have sworn I saw something similar to what you saw and others have seen; it was at the dark end of the hall, but I didn't hang around and wait for it to get into the light for a better look; it gave me chills.

I grabbed the gun and put my back to the wall and kept the gun sighted on the BR doorway; come and get it buddy.

The cat had quieted down, so I stood straining to hear any movement in the house. Not a sound. This probably all took 20 minutes total but felt like all night.

Anyway, I cleared the house and checked all the doors and windows - locked, including the door from the kitchen to the garage. I cleared the garage, which really made me sweat because I figured that was the point of entry. Also locked.

I've got no idea what was in the house, what or who I saw. If it was a thief, he was real quiet and nice enough to lock the doors behind him.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I recommend reading the thread I will post a link to. It will teach you everything there is to know about sleep paralysis and is truly a well researched work from Rising Against.

Sleep Paralysis – A Paranormal Phenomenon?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

From Alienslayers story I'm pretty sure it wasnt sleep paralysis. With sleep paralysis on the average you can only move your head and your imagination goes into overdrive. An actual evil spirit or demon trying to enter your body for whatever reason is totally different and more real.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
... the cat freaks out

...Animals are great detectors of spirit, in general, more so than humans.

Likewise, the cat here always comes up 5-10 minutes after I get in bed, jumps on the bed, butt heads, etc...

I had been hearing (or thought I was hearing) someone call my name, once, and nothing else. For four weeks. Same timing. It would wake me everytime very shortly after I dozed off. Put 2 + 2 together and told it to leave in Jesus' name. A day later the cat is on the bed, butting heads.

Be clear, that Jesus name isn't a hat trick that is available like throwing down the dice.. He said as believer in him that he gives us power over the evil spirits, ie, harassment. If you're not sure about your faith? God often sees your sincerity and may be trying to show you that he is real - allowing this to happen. If you decide to pursue this I believe God will show you if he is real or not. Go in with a sincere heart, that's all.

On the dream aspect, or being sensitive to the spirit world it has always been for me right at that point I am just falling asleep or just at the time I am waking. I am speaking what has worked for me as a believer.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by silo13

jesus ?

wow

Maybe seth mcfarlane or one of the simpsons are more reliable?

wow.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've had a couple of terrifying episodes of sleep paralysis and can say for certain that when it happens you can not move at all, thats part of what makes it so scary, being fully conscious but not being able to move your arm or legs or speak or control your breathing.

So it definitely wasn't sleep paralysis in my opinion.

If you want a non supernatural explanation "not that I am discounting the supernatural" then try looking up hypnagogia and hypnopompia, both describe mental states that occur just before or just after sleep.

It sounds terrifying whatever it was

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I definatly miss having my pet dog around me, i belive pets have a heightened 6th sense they can protect against evil spirits.

I don't think it was an evil spirit trying to take over my body but i reckon it was definatly something nasty.

Perhaps your right people who are so positive in life or try to be and people who try to do the right thing in life always get the worst of it holding them back sometimes in the pyshical realm sometimes by visits in the hour of the dead but paranormal means

Either way it has not happend since but i'll wait until darkness tonight and see how it goes.

Like i said it definatly wasn't sleep paralysis as i woke up to type this thread at 3.30am after it happend!

I did go on a ghost tour though to an insane asylum but that was 3 months ago is it possible i bought something back?

I know from the past experiences thinking about spirits and ghosts fuels their energy and burnign incence and playing light music acoustic or jazz/harp often changes an atmosphere very fast

It's the first experience i';ve had like this but i've had different in the past although brief

I'll detail a story going back a few years ago now. I'll keep it short not to go off track on my own thread

i was as usual back then up late on my computer i was talking to a friend online about spirits ghosts ect.. I was alone back turned to door and naturally you get that "spooky feeling" although this time was different

As i was playing music (heavy rock) i was sitting typing about spirits ect when suddenly the light blew.

As always it's like ok whatever it blew nothing spooky although gave me a jolt then suddenly my online radio station just went loud static and the dog started going mental!! barking at well nothing although barking at a space in the room.

instantly my friend told me to turn on the lamp open the door play some lighter music on the radio (i chose jazz) and burn some incence.

i did all that and suddenyl everything was fine the dog went back to resting it's head my light suddenly worked!!!
and yeh that was it.

But this time to actually see a black shadow standing there looking down on me. I took it as a message! i need to either change my ways or i need to start looking into paranormal alot less!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So, the man named alienslayer got spooked by a freaky shadow?

*Sorry man, just playin' but really, it is a little bit funny in light of the handle.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I thought i should add using jesus name in faith definatly works also. But you gotta belive when you call for him

Back in the day i used to have a friend who no longer is..

he was a mormon.. yes i know messed up religion according to some
but regardless of that he came from a religous family.

like all youth we ran amok something cruel.. i guess u could say we never got caught but we did alot of wrong things that i have sinced changed my ways on.

Well going back a long time ago we were driving down to perth on a trip. Naturally at that stage we were both stoned and drunk.. idiots don't say it i know! But we used to do it having fun.. well my mate was a rather crazy driver...

I always thought my driving on probation plates was bad although it's alot better now! well my mate used to sit at insane speeds. He'd be reckless and life endangering well going back on the highway he was drunk behind the wheel sitting at speeds of 180kmph-200kmph whatever his car would push and overtaking cars on blind corners without looking..

well we came up to this one bend i saw it coming my mate didn't i yelled NO! don't! and he swung out and around.. double white lines (no overtaking) on a blind corner overttook a car and coming towards us was another car..

My first and only words were JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! right then and there and well i'm not sure if it's post accidental or adrenaline kicking in but everything seemed to slow down the car to our left moved over the caR coming towards us started to and my mate swerved in the cars either side took out both mirrors that's how close it was. And to this day i reckon he saved me and my mates life out of that one call using hisa name.

Because there is no way we should have made that out alive. It was barely a 25 metre gap coming towards us one car doing 180kmph the other coming at us 110kmph.

And well to this day i reckon calling out jesus saved us.. anyway just another short story to think about

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

So, the man named alienslayer got spooked by a freaky shadow?

*Sorry man, just playin' but really, it is a little bit funny in light of the handle.

it's all cool but yeh this was something different, like we all hear things that go bump in the night, floor boards creak through hot and cold weather and houses shift ever so slightly, the trees in the wind can make spooky shadows inside sometimes and often you'll hear other noises like an air con motor far away or a fridge defrosting all sounds different at night with an echo far away.

But to see something in the corner of the roof only to swoop down then to see a shadow past my window then only to look turn around and see it across the room is just freaky.

It's like it set up a trap knowing what i would do
Almost toying with me as in it knows what i'll do and uses this to it's advantage to scare me and torment me knowing at 3am in a dark room it's gonna freak me out. like it was feeding off my fear. feeding off my achnowledgment that it was existing right there for that very brief moment of time before it just went as soon as it showed itself

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I very thoroughly agree.

Had enough of those sorts of experiences as a teen.

Only the Blood of Jesus, Calling on His Name was of any value in dealing with such forces.

Everything else is delusion, illusion.

Evil knows who's boss. And laughs at humans who don't.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So when confronted with an evil entity in physical form you just close your eyes and stumble into bed? I would have run screaming out of the house

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hey man, I had the same thing as you once in a while. It's a feeling of some kinda force pressing down on your chest, unable to move. Today I went for a small nap, and just as I was about to knock out, I felt that force pressing down on my chest, and I can hear my own thoughts screaming and then I just came back into reality. And was moving again lol. Anyways, I came to the conclusion that I believe there are entities that feeds on our Negative energy. Like when we are having nightmares and we are scared, we emit off fear, which I believe to feed these entities. Your not alone, your not paranoid.

Just because we don't have the technology to see these entities, or we simply don't understand the way the world is, or just because the government does not Confirm these entites, simply doesn't mean they don't exist.

People all over the world, all have similar stories. There are another world that we yet to discover.

Be strong, mentally, Look at fear itself and laugh at it in the face. You are the one who can scare them.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This sounds like you were visited by "shadow Beings" I have had this before myself.

At first, they appear only out of the corner of your eye, furtively darting out of view when you turn to look straight at them, but are now gone. Did you really see them?

Shaking the image out of your head, you assume that it was some peculiar anomaly of your eyesight, however the feeling still lingers that someone continues to watch you. For weeks, months or years, the fast dark movements in your peripheral vision are dismissed until it finally happens without warning. You see the shadow directly in front of you: face to face, blacker than black, darker than dark, like a void that has punched a hole into the inky fabric of night itself.

ShadowBeings

Have a look here ^^^^^

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I just walked back from being the designated walker of my friends and as I was walking up my block there was a tall shape about 6'2-6'5 i couldnt really tell because im short but it had 2 red eyes and was pitch black... like tires on a car. second time this week... It felt like pure evil was staring at me, I read something about cognitive perception or something like that, does anybody know what it really is?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a related thread about the same incidents by the same OP is here ....www.abovetopsecret.com...

titled 'omg its back' in this thread the op posts some photos he managed to catch of the shadow creature in his home,

these photos were replicated by other users including myself in an effort to debunk them, i think this particular user is tellin a tale.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
sounds like the angel of death. Luck you woke up!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join