It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why'd Michelle Go to Spain for Obama's Birthday?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is Obama doing a Tiger Woods/Al Gore thing on his wife?

Does Michelle need some hetero love?

Why'd Michelle abandon Obama on his birthday?

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

RUSH: The US State Department has lifted warnings to African Americans about traveling to Spain. Apparently Spain's full of racists. I'm not making this up. African Americans have been warned about going to Spain because it's filled with racists, and yet Spain is the model for our green jobs future. Nevertheless, the US State Department has lifted the warning on the day Michelle (My Belle) arrives in Spain. This is from the UK Mail Online, the Daily Mail: "The Obama administration faced an embarrassing diplomatic blunder today after it was forced to pull a warning about racism in Spain - just as the First Lady arrived in the country for a summer holiday. Staff at the U.S. State Department removed the contentious advice to travellers, which included the phrase 'racist prejudices could lead to the arrest of Afro-Americans who travel to Spain." Afro-Americans.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Thu Aug 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You had me right up until "RushLimbuagh.com". I would say because she's extremely powerful, somewhat attractive and Ibiza isn't far away.

PARTY ON DUDE!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say...hmmm...to Visit the Cordoba Mosque?

I think she went on a personal trip with some friends.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Ah, Rush never said Michelle went to Spain with him instead of being with Obama on his birthday.

Where did you get that wild idea?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yeah, Michelle went to the Cordoba Mosque instead of staying with Obama on his birthday.

That makes sense? Is that some Islamic traditional thing? The women aren't allowed to be with their husband's on their birthdays?

That's wild.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here's the AP Story...

voices.washingtonpost.com...

Spain harbors 'racist prejudices,' until Michelle Obama arrives
First lady Michelle Obama, along with her younger daughter Sasha, arrived in Spain Wednesday for a private visit. For the State Department, it seemed like the perfect time to remove a consular notice warning U.S. travelers to Spain that "racist prejudices" could lead to the arrest of African-Americans who visit the country.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Thu Aug 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well let me just be the first to thank her for booking 30-hotel rooms on my dime for a vacation to recover from her last vacation.

Hypocrisy dung is very deep. Why should they both vacation at the same place when they are free to go wherever they want on us?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi OP!!

Yep she arrived here today and I have never seen so much security in my life. Police controls everywhere backing this place up no end.

There is still talk that Barrack will be flying in tommorrow for 1 day but thats just rumours.

We have got the Saudi Royalty here as well so it might be a good time for Barrack to come over and kiss his ass again!!!

This racists topic started a few years ago regarding the booing of Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton in Barcelona. The reason this happened is Alonso the spanish driver was not leading the world championship because of Lewis.

There are alot of coloured nationalities living happily in Spain without any problems.

Shes off to Majorca next at the pleasure of the spanish king and queen.

I dont know if the runway there is even big enough for her plane???

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You had me right up until "RushLimbuagh.com". I would say because she's extremely powerful, somewhat attractive and Ibiza isn't far away.

PARTY ON DUDE!!!

How about from: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Title: Me and my heavies: Michelle Obama goes walkabout in Marbella after 'racist' Spaniards gaff.

Maybe she is getting a Hip, Thigh and A&& reduction done there or her armpits waxed. I mean, she had better be there for One Hell Of A Good Reason, We are Tax Payers and That is coming out of our pockets.
60 rooms at a 5 star mansion

Come-On, You have to go to Spain on the Tax Payers Dime, while you're the POTUS's wife and take your kid too.
Why not go to the Gulf or Yellow-Stone or some place a little cheaper

We are paying for this Vacation

[edit on 4-8-2010 by guohua]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
Hypocrisy dung is very deep. Why should they both vacation at the same place when they are free to go wherever they want on us?

Dude, have you seen what goes on in Ibiza? I'd give my left nut for that. Only one, might need the other.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call

That was a joke.

Really. Guess you had to be there, sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We'll make the assumption today is his birthday.

He never produced a birth certificate to even prove he's an American!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
Well let me just be the first to thank her for booking 30-hotel rooms on my dime for a vacation to recover from her last vacation.

I think you better work more overtime as it is 60 rooms she booked!!!
She has an entourage of 100 people!!! 40 friends came with her!!???

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

"Cordoba"?? No....is that where you go to buy that "Rich, Corinthian Leather" for your Chrysler???

Maybe she has a thing for Ricardo?? I hear he's going to be there....it was told by a friend of the mailman who heard it from his nephew who tweeted to his sister, who is in Paris, and SHE said it was written on the back of a hotel envelope in a cafe' she stopped in to to have a cappucino....but, there is where the trail gets a little fuzzy.....

[edit on 4 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Can't imagine what they're thinking pulling off a trip like this while America's economy is in the dumps. I agree with whoever posted that they should visit the gulf instead, and maybe lend a hand to the families who's next vacation will be to the poor house!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

That video is a known fake, whoever posted it just slowed down the clips and added a few sound effects.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I've seen Obama more stoned than this. The Secret Service grabbed my video recorder. Couldn't get it on youtube. This one is good, though.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
Is Obama doing a Tiger Woods/Al Gore thing on his wife?

Does Michelle need some hetero love?

Why'd Michelle abandon Obama on his birthday?

I try to make it a point to be as cordial as possible to the members here.

But you should honestly take a break from this site.

Every single one of your threads is less grounded in reality then the last. It's almost as if you are striving to make as little sense as possible. It's hard enough to filter between the baseless claims and your lack of any credible sources (Rush Limbaugh?), yet when trying to determine the overall purpose of your threads, I consistently draw blanks.

The posts that occupy your threads are evidence enough that you are catering to the lowest common denominator here. Edited youtube videos of "Obama drunk"? Really??

I thought we were above this kind of stuff here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join