It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 New Crop Circle's showing face of Jesus Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Cube Molecule Magnet

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Shroud of Turin is not Jesus

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yup. That's exactly what I saw, a predator. But in the movie, the alien (a parasitic one) was the enemy of the predator, the good guy.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

Cube Molecule Magnet

Nice, even though all I see are abunch of circle's maybe someone could find something hidded in it, or decode it.

That is if it was meant to be decoded.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Not very geometric - just an oval with some circles. I see no resemblance to Jesus Christ at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well what ever it is, it's sure complicated, and it does look like homer, Doh!!

[edit on 1-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Y'know...it looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Are riddles really the way to communicate?
I thought et's were suppose to be smarter than humans.
why not something like " Hey,. people of earth. WTF?
Your leaders are greedy, Fire them..
Carl Sagan says Hi"

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey ooz that is not christ at all it is mohammed, cant you
see his the camel pox on his head!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't understand why crop circles are consistently related to the UFO phenomenon. It is nothing more than art work. How is a crop circle any different than graffiti?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Surely it could be an hippie.
Right, John Lennon?! Maybe?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It almost reminds me of some kind of chemical model I had to build for a junior high science class or something to that effect?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rand27
I don't understand why crop circles are consistently related to the UFO phenomenon. It is nothing more than art work. How is a crop circle any different than graffiti?

Until I see Gangster Disciples or Latin Kings referenced in crop circles, then I can agree with your analogy. I like OP opinion that this is piano roll notation. Anyone care to play?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i would wear a phage shirt. maybe with some rad ass solar flare design lollll.,but yeah looks like man made crop circles

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rand27

Quite simply because there is no hard evidence to make a conclusion. I have said it before and I will say it again:

If they are man made, then show me a video of the goups(s) involved making them as detailed as this one. The alien face and binary code

In truth you can't....why?....because in reality crop circles are much more than a few circles of corn.

*I wouldn't wear one but I like the phage tshirt!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
chadwickus

In regards to the below, this member has got a point you do invest quite alot of time and energy in to trying to convince everyone that all crop circles are man made, when a new thread is born. One has to wonder why your so vehemently opposed to the idea that they might be created by an intelligent souce other than hu-man.

Originally posted by Copernicus
Almost as convenient as you being here all day long, never ever seeing a conspiracy or even anything strange. You have made 250 posts in the 20 days !!! One has to wonder what makes you spend all that time here on a conspiracy board...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

No, he doesn't make a good point at all.

He's suggesting that I must be paid to post here.

Ridiculous and paranoid.

Anyway, what does it matter what and where I post?

Were all 250 posts in crop circle threads?

Why am I being called out for sharing my opinion yet dozens of others who share their opinion don't?

I see the same old crew in these crop circle threads, yet I don't carry on about seeing them in all these threads.

What it all boils down to, particularly with Copernicus' supposedly good point is that he has no argument, so chooses to go down the ad hominem route and attack the poster.

Epic fail on his part and epic fail to those that think he makes a good point.

[edit on 2/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Of course, who's to say what is up and what is down?

It's a circular picture, of an indeterminate image..

We're only looking at it from one main orientation because of the photo taken from above presents it that way.

That, however, was just an observation; Chadwickus' points about using the tractor marks to align to 90 degrees to create a picture more than points to it being man made..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

Chadwickus' points about using the tractor marks to align to 90 degrees to create a picture more than points to it being man made..

So are you and Chadwickus suggesting that aliens are incapable of the 90 deg. alignment task?? This is something only humans could or would do?

Where's your evidence for that?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
As soon as these crop circles start looking like man-made art there's no doubt about who's been making them and no, it's not ET

At this rate of development driven by competition among the artists to see whose work is bigger & better we should be seeing a CC rendition of the mona lisa within a year or so

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join