It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 New Crop Circle's showing face of Jesus Christ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
So are you and Chadwickus suggesting that aliens are incapable of the 90 deg. alignment task??

You've totally missed the point I see.

Aliens, I would assume wouldn't need to use the tractor lines to work their parallel lines off of.

This is something only humans could or would do?

Given the circumstances, it is exactly what a human would do, with a civil and construction background, I would do the same.

Where's your evidence for that?

Evidence for what?

What's your evidence to suggest that a) aliens with the ability to travel light years needed to use the tractor lines to work their parallel lines off? Or b) nature or whatever new age crap created these and it(?) needed to use the tracks to work the parallels off?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think the whole argument is still 50/50 I haven't seen any substantive proof either way. Ex: UFO making a crop circle or humans making an elaborate designed Crop Circle in one evening. Until I see one of the two I'm on the fence.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Well, here's what my side of the fence is presenting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Make what you will of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
don't you realise? it's bender from futurama..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30ff14997bf8.png[/atsimg]

actually it's not, it's whatever you interpret it to be, i have been avoiding this thread since it was made, eventually i had to add my two pennies.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Good documentary, these days I'm much more skeptical of anything Ufo related. There was a time when I was a hard core believer but time has shown me that most of the stuff out there is bunk. I liken it to a child who comes to the realization that Santa Claus isn't for real. Oh well.... Thanks Chadwickus for the link.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
There was a time when I was a hard core believer but time has shown me that most of the stuff out there is bunk.

Don't look in to the light!.......Too late! They got you in the end then...... they always get what they want

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07

I think the whole argument is still 50/50 I haven't seen any substantive proof either way. Ex: UFO making a crop circle or humans making an elaborate designed Crop Circle in one evening. Until I see one of the two I'm on the fence.

And heres my side of the fence - Alien 3D design with binary make what you will.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Looks more like Darth Vader to me. I just don't see Jesus in this one, sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by franspeakfree

He's suggesting that I must be paid to post here.

Ridiculous and paranoid.

Anyway, what does it matter what and where I post?

Were all 250 posts in crop circle threads?

Why am I being called out for sharing my opinion yet dozens of others who share their opinion don't?

This is just the reply we expect from a disinfo paid agent that operates through an internet web site dedicated to conspiracies. try to trick us with the double bluff

Seriously though, in regards to the OT - Jesus Chris, really? you got to be kiddin me. No offense OP but this is a thin topic even for me. what we have here is a bunch of circles, IMHO you can make whatever you want out of them by placing lines and computer generated graphics.

If a 3d face can be 'created' over a large area of corn, why couldn't the same 'creators' make one of jesus christs face? why do we have to be the ones to interpret it?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Its either a Galactic Map of a portion of the Milkyway for instance or musical notes.......

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Christ Consciousness is coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i was gonna say it looked like darth vader to me, but i see someone has already said that lol, oviously i'm not alone

*snickers*

*edit*....tho actually the more i look at it the more it resembles chubacka!!!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SomthinElseEntirely]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It doesn't bother me who makes these CC, I do find some of these patterns fascinating, there is creative intelligence enough to always have me intrigued

s+f

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Did anybody founds report of:
Radiation levels inside the cc;
Pictures of the crop, close up of plants.
Are the plants broken or bent.

Cc art has been around for some time.
Complexity will not settle the debate, above-mentioned clues will.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The history channel did a great documentary on crop circles. They gave a team of crop circles makers a complex geometric shape, and gave them one night to make it. They did it within the alloted time. There is your proof that these are man made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join