It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Too Dumb To Decide What To Eat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Which is why the State will decide for you.

At gun point:

Then, guns drawn, four officers fanned out across Rawesome Foods in Venice. Skirting past the arugula and peering under crates of zucchini, they found the raid’s target inside a walk-in refrigerator: unmarked jugs of raw milk.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/363208284002.png[/atsimg]

Video of the violence here.

You are an ignorant slave that is too dumb to care for yourself.

The slave masters have decided that eating whole milk may endanger your future prospects of providing them tax dollars.

You are not allowed to make any decision that may endanger the value of your future labor to the State.

The State needs healthy vibrant workers to provide for it.

edit:

No, you can not get a license to sell raw milk in CA. Thus, the argument that they didn't get a license as being a reason for the raid is bogus. The State has decided you are too dumb to drink raw milk and will violently attack anyone that attempts to sell it.

For the real facts about raw milk, here's a report published by the The Weston A. Price Foundation:

These figures mean that raw milk products are implicated in 92 illnesses per year, seven hospitalizations per year, and one death every nine years.

Between 1998 and 2005, there were over 10,000 documented outbreaks that contributed to 199,263 documented cases of foodborne illness. Raw milk was associated with 0.4% of these cases.

While some illnesses due to raw milk may go unreported, the same is true for pasteurized milk and all other foods. In fact the CDC estimates that 76 million cases of foodborne illness occur every year, over 99.9% of which go unreported.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
axaxaxax o my isnt that nice.
i just dont know what to say thanks obama

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is why they were raided and shut down:

Agencies that participated in the raid on Rawesome included the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, the California Department of Food and Agriculture, the FDA and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Investigators confiscated the club's computer and 17 coolers packed with, among other things, 24 bottles of organic honey, 10 gallons of raw whole milk and two bottles of raw cane syrup. Stewart said the health department slapped a closure notice on the club's front door that said it was "operating a food facility without a valid public health permit."

Nothing to do with choosing what you can eat, or with Obama. They refuse to get a health permit and they got shut down, not that they apparently care about laws since they opened back up a few days later.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
And yet they would rather load people up with aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, soda pops, flouride..........:shk:

Packaged salads keep getting recalled for problems, Hopefully organic vegies aren't next.

They sure take the concept of "food police" seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In other slave related news:

Slavery has a new name: “Mandatory Service”, introduced July 15th 2010 by Charles Rangle.

H.R. 5741 will give the president the authority “To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.”

Because the State has destroyed the economy through the looting of people's labor to the point where it is no longer productive, it has decided it can increase the amount of resources it acquires from you by simply imposing forced labor upon you.

-------

Amendment 9:
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Amendment 10:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Amendment 13:
"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Amendment 14:
"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think the people said that they took the computers "again" for th 3rd time, and that they haven't given the other 2 back to them.

I have to wonder what they think they are going to find on the comuters and just exactly why they do not give them back.

Raw milk? Humanity has used it for a few thousand years and apparently thrived on it. I grew up on it and my grandfather's farm wasn't ever inspected for cleanliness. The 6 cow did have their TB tags. But otherwise everthing was quite primitive. No electricity. The milk separated got clean filters every nite and the milk was put into a tank of water outside for cooling. They sold milk to tourists who stayed at a nearby lake resort and no one ever complained that they got sick on the milk.

I am thinking that the prevalence of e-coli these days is bio warfare. No doubt perpetrated by our gov. There always seems to be an outbreak that gives them an excuse to add more poisons to the food.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I'm too dumb to eat food that hasn't been approved by the State.

Therefore, we need armed violent officers to raid and pillage those criminal store owners who do not comply with State mandates of "publik health licensing" (ie. paying their protection money).

Of course, they didn't get the licensing because the State will not approve the sale of raw milk.

The sale of raw milk in CA is verboten.

NEIN

You are too dumb to drink raw milk.

www.naturalnews.com...

Thus, your argument that they got raided by violent police enforcers due to not getting licensed is ridiculous since getting a license for the sale of raw milk is impossible.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
again:

"operating a food facility without a valid public health permit."

Would you eat at any place that doesn't have a valid health permit? From Taco Bell to 5 star Michelin restaurant? Nothing to see here...............

~ETA~

I grew up on raw/whole milk straight from the cow, but I knew exactly where it came from. I'd never purchase/use it from an unknown source.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Connector]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Again, you can't get a license for the sale of raw milk in CA - it is illegal.

Hence, they didn't get a license because getting a license for the sale of raw milk is impossible.

*snip*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is the 3rd thread today I could post a link to one of my threads.

Damn it people, YOU MAY NOT EAT WHAT YOU WANT!

You are TOO DUMB to make that decision.

Raw milk and other non pasteurized, non homogenized, non additive rich, non approved items YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to have.

For your information, RAW MILK IS A CLASS 1 controlled substance and you will not be allowed to drink it!

Got milk? Is the newest question to be asked by the police of the US.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

It's illegal for health safety reasons. I don't see the fuss about it being illegal.

But I can foresee many of horrible links to naturalnews.com in the future to support your stance.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You may have posted while I while making my edit.......I would NEVER drink raw milk unless I knew exactly where it came from. It CAN KILL you if not "harvested" in sanitary conditions and stored properly from organic cows. And yes, some people are too dumb to realize that, hence the law.

~ETA~

If you want raw milk, go visit a dairy farm. I'm sure they'd be happy to sell you some...........

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Connector]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Thus, you are too god damn dumb to drink raw milk.

Negative.

The business is too dumb to realize that [operating without the proprer license] willl get them raided for breaking the law.

Lol.

Nice try.

ed: correction needed

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well then, thank god we have armed police that can protect me from the dangers of raw milk.

I might make the mistake of choosing to drink raw milk on my own.

This might endanger my future productive tax generation capacity for the State.

Heaven forbid I get sick from raw milk.

Think of the tax dollars the State would miss out on due to my illness.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

*snip*

Negative.

The business is too dumb to realize that selling raw milk will get them raided for breaking the law.

Lol.

Nice try.

I'll see you in prison after you get arrested for not getting permission to breathe more than 10 breaths per minute.

If the State made a law saying your kid must be sacrificed to the Sun God, I'll be sure to vote guilty at your trial should I be a juror if you fail to comply.

Mod Edit: Removed rude quote that was edited from original post.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by LadySkadi

*snip*

Negative.

The business is too dumb to realize that selling raw milk will get them raided for breaking the law.

Lol.

Nice try.

I'll see you in prison after you get arrested for not getting permission to breathe more than 10 breaths per minute.

If the State made a law saying your kid must be sacrificed to the Sun God, I'll be sure to vote guilty at your trial should I be a juror if you fail to comply.

Completely irrelevant post.
Is there a point? or is this embellishment for show?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

Mod Edit: Removed less-than-courteous quote removed from original post.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I also love blaming the evil government for not allowing me to do things which are completely unnecessary and silly. For instance, why can't I toss fecal matter anywhere I wish? It's completely natural and helps fertilize soil. Surely the government thinks I am stupid for not allowing me to do this harmless activity...

Same logic.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Well then, thank god we have armed police that can protect me from the dangers of raw milk.

I might make the mistake of choosing to drink raw milk on my own.

This might endanger my future productive tax generation capacity for the State.

Heaven forbid I get sick from raw milk.

Think of the tax dollars the State would miss out on due to my illness.

Take your anti-everything blinders off for once.............tainted raw milk can KILL you. I guess you also like high levels of lead in the paint on your children toys too? Asbestos in the insulation perhaps? Some laws are there to prevent morons( and there are alot of them) from making a huge mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

LOL!

starred

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

I also love blaming the evil government for not allowing me to do things which are completely unnecessary and silly. For instance, why can't I toss fecal matter anywhere I wish? It's completely natural and helps fertilize soil. Surely the government thinks I am stupid for not allowing me to do this harmless activity...

Same logic.

Being able to do things that are completely unnecessary and silly is part of what freedom entails.

You can't toss fecal matter anywhere you wish because people have property rights. However, I don't see a problem with you crapping all over your own lawn if you should choose to do so, as long as your crapping doesn't effect your neighbors property by stinking up the neighborhood.

By the way, I noticed you seem to be heavily in favor of the State running your life and making decisions for you. Why do you have an anarchy symbol in your avatar?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join