It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Too Dumb To Decide What To Eat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
BTW......fecal matter is the one of the main problems with incorrectly harvested raw milk.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Completely irrelevant post.
Is there a point? or is this embellishment for show?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

God, I love posts like this.

Their either feigning ignorance of being poked fun at or their too stupid to understand they're being made fun of.

Either way, it really is a hoot.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
BTW......fecal matter is the one of the main problems with incorrectly harvested raw milk.

Sounds like we need a Stasi Crap Police to arrest criminal crapping cows.

Perhaps we should just ban cows altogether and save ourselves the trouble of arresting people for drinking raw milk.

It would be better if we just locked up the entire US population and fed them freeze dried milk from prison processing plants.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Completely irrelevant post.
Is there a point? or is this embellishment for show?

God, I love posts like this.

Their either feigning ignorance of being poked fun at or their too stupid to understand they're being made fun of.

Either way, it really is a hoot.

Yes, too stupid to understand the point. I see what you mean as you've just demonstrated that, yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

So let me get this straight.. Not being allowed to sell raw milk in California means they shouldn't bother getting a health permit to run a grocery store? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This post shows everyone you have no concept of why there are laws to protect your health in a industrial ear civilization.

Enjoy your your PCB's, lead, mercury, asbestos, listeria, and e coli

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Drank raw milk for 16 years and not once did I die or get sick from it.

Do you actually know what the problem is with the e coli in the raw milk?\

It comes from the HUMANS 99% of the time.

Yes there are studies going on now about the exotic crap they are feeding the cows may be creating the e coli in the stomachs of the cows, BUT 99% of ALL e coli outbreaks comes from HUMAN FECAL MATTER.

Remember the supposed e coli out break in tomatoes? Sorry, e coli from jalapanoes in MEXICO irrigated with, you got it, HUMAN contaminated waste water.

How that NAFTA working out for us US people? Like your mad cow beef from England? How bout Australian beef.

Please explain to me how the hell beef from the other side of the world could actually be cheaper than what is grown here?

This is all parts of the whole. I got an idea, we should have HUGE corporate owned dairy farms with 10's of 1000's of heads of cattle so that when 1 animal gets infected with something we have millions of people infected.

GO IGNORANCE.

Sorry OP for the slight off topic slant to comment.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Guess you , missed my post where I said "I grew up on raw milk. but would never use it from an unknown source" para-phrased.

~ETA~

It comes from the HUMANS 99% of the time.

Doesn't matter whose crap it is..........the effects are the same, hence my "unknown source / harvesting / storage" caveat.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Connector]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to drink untested dirty raw milk?? You got fecal matter, blood, hormones, and crap load of bacteria that will make you sick! That is just grose!

If you want to get severly sick and drink your own dirty raw milk, just get your own cow! Nobody is stopping you from getting your own cow. Also, find someone who isn't selling it, but giving it away for free. There I just told you two loopholes so you can drink your dirty milk.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
OP......I get your point loud and clear. Sooner or later one has to draw a line. Enough is enough. I especially like the sun god comment. I am not sure why people think they can give away rights for others. Maybe they think they know better or maybe they can tell the future? Anyway, from know on you must follow my laws.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You will never convince people that they are smart enough to take care of themselves.

The State has spent decades indoctrinating them to believe otherwise.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It seems to me that, yes,you actually are legitimately too stupid too realize that raw milk was banned for a reason for health safety reasons. This law was put in place to stop people like you, topic & question answered.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

It seems to me that, yes,you actually are legitimately too stupid too realize that raw milk was banned for a reason for health safety reasons. This law was put in place to stop people like you, topic & question answered.

No, the law was put in place to because stupid people like you don't understand the actual motivations behind it.

The large corporate dairy producers don't like cheap competition. Small farms could directly sell to the public or sell to local retailers for dirt cheap if they didn't have to process the milk.

This puts the large dairy producers in a bad position.

Hence, the large dairy producers lobbied heavily to shut down raw milk sales (not just in CA, but everywhere)

If you bothered to look at the science behind the ban (which isn't really a "ban" its a de-facto ban due to the required bacteria levels imposed) you'd see that the requirements are completely arbitrary and are not based on any scientific publication.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't drink milk, BUT

An ARMED INVASION...
of the natural food store???

Please think people...
even if you are anti raw milk,
an ARMED INVASION????????

If you had not told me that the cops
were looking for...raw milk,

I would have suspected that there was
an armed criminal hiding in the store
that they were chasing with guns drawn!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

raw milk sellers are clearly hippies that must die.

only brutal unrestrained violence can protect us from the horrors of raw milk.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Once upon a time people were able to sell raw milk, no mater how dirty it was.

Then one odd day, a mother buys raw milk from a farmer, and feeds it to her child. The child gets sick from the bacteria, and later dies.

The mother screams at the farmer, "How could you sell me dirty milk! You killed my child!". Some time after that, a law was passed to prevent the death of children and elderly caused by untested dirty raw milk.

More time after that, ATS members insisted that people be allowed to buy and sell untested dirty raw milk while completly ignoring the possiblity of death of unsuspecting children and elderly.

The End.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I've got to agree with you fully on this one. The matter is not only about the legality of selling raw milk, which it seems may be dangerous, but I will admit I'm not fully versed in the matter of milk and how it is regulated in America, but it's also about this store not getting the legal licensing and permits to be in business.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

We should ban cars because they cause more deaths of children than any other entity on this planet.

We should also ban parents, since they are typically the ones driving the cars.

While we are at it, we should also ban children.

Less children would die if they were banned.

Think of the children.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
Once upon a time people were able to sell raw milk, no mater how dirty it was.
The one odd day, a mother buys raw milk from a farmer, and feeds it to her child. The child gets sick from the bacteria, and later dies.
The mother screams at the farmer, "How could you sell me dirty milk! You killed my child!". Some time after that, a law was passed to prevent the death of children and elderly caused by untested dirty raw milk.
More time after that, ATS members insisted that people be allowed to buy and sell untested dirty raw milk while completly ignoring the possiblity of death of unsuspecting children and elderly.
The End.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That is a really nice story.

Can you show us proof of when this actually happened?

I am serious by the way.

I am curious to know when the government began
being involved in everything that we eat.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The large corporate dairy producers don't like cheap competition

I don't think any business likes cheap competition. But again, your grudge against large corporations / entities is noted.

the large dairy producers lobbied heavily to shut down raw milk sales (not just in CA, but everywhere)

I doubt they really needed to put any pressure to create a ban. Oh, and according to a Pro-Raw Milk site, it's legal to buy raw milk in 39 states in varying forms.

science behind the ban

You linked naturalnews.com earlier, and yet you bring up science.

Yes or no, does raw milk not make people ill and is it potentially dangerous ( disease outbreaks etc )

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join