It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
this is a typical new age, "awakening" hogwash post. you havent figured hardly anything out by the looks of it.

man made disasters(wars, etc) are just that -- *man* made. man represses man. stop pointing blame somewhere else. the individual picks up the gun and fires it for the leaders. the individual demands endless products that turn the world into a dump..

as for the daily grind -- of course it is easy to get wrapped in it. thats what people want. they dont want to think. they want to be that cog in the machine. let them. its their choice. the human being, as a cog, is not a problem. dont get into bed with the patient.

it is all allowed. all permitted. get your head around that.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Your story sounds so familiar

The conclusions you made so far, is part of your own Path to Awakeness and a glimpse of where you stand NOW.

There is no 'next step' in general. There is a follow-up in your personal Spiritual Growt (non-religious).

You are not alone! There are many people like you. Beings (Souls) who originate from other worlds and who came to reïncarnate here on this planet Gaia in this time and age. To help lift the Vibrational Energy of this planet in the coming Shift.

Seek contact with people who have similar ideas and share ideas, communicate about them, it will help you in your 'growing' process to AWAKE.

Meditation is just 1 way, there are however many other ways to learn how to concentrate and focus. Every individual Soul has to go their own Path to discover what is important for them

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

First I know what LIGHT GUIDES ME DEEP WITHIN and recognize fallenz trickz.

Light is not to the far off, it's where you think for your self, it's not one with all, it's focus as a point not the expanding similarity. It's the expanding diversity. Unity is good to the line where you cross it off the balanced point, then unity becomes manipulation.

Second What I am speaking of as far as the perfect higher self is the self that GOD MADE US ALL IN BEFORE WE GAINED KNOWLEDGE FROM KNOWLEDGE TREE FROM EVIL FALLEN

If you eat from the tree then you do not know what you are eating because just like in snow white half of the apple is poison half is good.
Eat from it and die, it's the truth when you look at it Eve and Adam were not kicked out of the garden because god was mean, but because god told them you have tasted it, now you are on your own, go. The dieing part is you dieing as what you are, your emotions, your feeling will go, you die inside. You eat from it you are on your own, and you do die inside.

I like looking at the tree, it is a beautiful tree, I like to look at it from all points of view, study it. When eating you digest the fruits from the tree, you practice it and yes you are on your own.

1... So before we were tricked we were perfect HENCE OUR ORIGINAL PERFECT SELVES-K- not sure what you are visualizing but I am speaking of the abilities god gave us before being tricked -k-

Yes he put the snake there so we can eat from it, so we can be on our own assuming we are going to eat from it sooner or later or not. Gave a choice.

FLAT OUT whats wrong with trying to reconnect with the creator who once spoke freely to us and helped us...PLEASE CLEARIFY MY POST RIGHT HERE WITH -I AM FALLING FOR IT- VENUS IS BRIGHT REMEMBER HERE THERE EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it was intended we have diversity and not unlimited connection so everything can exist on it's own. So what you see around you will remain there, so you can pick up where god left off and create new things out of what you have, to go even further and invent new things, to add to diversity. What is the point of the universe to be as one ? It would be just one big ball of the same thing. Walking in the light is diversity and connectivity in a balanced point, and not to the extremes where you become as one with everything, where everything is the same thing wherever you look.

The universe was created so it would evolve into separation not connectivity, it is at this point what it's doing, it's moving in that direction.
It was made that so it would be fun with each thing having a flavor.
Some connectivity and some separation and you get it perfect.
Maximum connection is not development, it's devolution.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by CestLaVie

You did not care about clothes to wear or looking like a model?
Where did this avatar come from then? No humble earthy lady would choose such, IMO !

LOL..I dont understand what you mean..it is a "fighting" outfit, not sexual at all. I suppose if you interpret it as such, that is YOUR thoughts, not mine

What does humble have to do with awakening, or wearing a fighting outfit?

That is a sexy outfit that would not be good for fighting. CestLavei speaks the truth. One must abandon worldly things like vanity to be fully "awake".

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch What does humble have to do with awakening?

This is exactly where you are right now. Please try and meditate on it.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by the_journey_in]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hello Yummy Freelunch

I might indeed be able to offer you some assistance on your journey.

What I have to say won't fit neatly into a little posting here on ATS though! :-)

I am busy writing a book called The Ascension Papers. It's what is often called a "channelled" work. Which does, I understand, turn some people off. But essentially I am accessing info that is most certainly not available to me in the normal course of events. The information I have been able to derive has really been in answer to all the same kind of questions that you are asking. The book is a record of my journey towards "ascension". I am making it available free to read-as-I-write on my website.

This certainly won't be everyone's cup of tea but... I suspect this might be interesting to you. So I'd like to invite you to drop by for a read. The Ascension Papers.

But irrespective of whether this is right for you or not... I wish you boundless joy on your journey.

~Zingdad~

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch What does humble have to do with awakening?

Answer: Everything.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have not read all of the responses but it sounds like there is a good chance you are a star child. I spoke to a lady (Cynthia Crawford) on the phone who has a very interesting story. I will post her website below. I spoke with her and she told me how to reach out to my guide. After the phone conversation, things happened the following month that were too weird to be coincidence. I suggest you email her and go from there. Let me know if she helps you.
www.etsculptor.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dont really have any advice for you right now,I just wanted to say that you do in fact put your words to paper very well. I couldnt have said it any better. You seem to be writing what I am thinking also. And I feel that we are by no means alone in this way of thinking. I feel like I to have been awakening in the last few years,an im not sure yet where its heading or what my purpose is. But I keep searching and like you I have been devouring books and any thing else I can find that I think might help.I basically just wanted you to know you are not alone. I wish you luck on your journey an I hope you find what your looking for. Peace an love be with you.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can honestly say that it does not matter who or what is around you for you to "awaken".

When "I" look back at where "I" was....I "physically" was sitting in front of a computer screen, in a half slouched chair, with a can of grizzley wintergreen on the desk, and tissues full of knuckle children on the floor to the left.

take that for what its worth

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Frustrating isn't it - to want to be a member of the enlightened ones and sit outside the gate? I too have wondered why all the secrecy around this
enlightenment stuff. My advice - keep track of your dreams - and learn the language of what they are telling you. Cheap, easy and powerful.
And remember the words of the late, Robert Monroe - "I am more than my physical body." Good luck.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by up up and away
I can honestly say that it does not matter who or what is around you for you to "awaken".

When "I" look back at where "I" was....I "physically" was sitting in front of a computer screen, in a half slouched chair, with a can of grizzley wintergreen on the desk, and tissues full of knuckle children on the floor to the left.

take that for what its worth

Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!! You are very highly blessed.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A spiritual awaking is a very personal thing...

You will hear many things...take only that...that feels right for you personally.

If you are searching for a way forward...the following may interest you.

www.kabbalah.info...

I do not know how to post a link..sorry.
Hope this helps...make your own pace, the more you grow , the more you will understand. Good luck and enjoy .

Apparently i now know how to post a link.

[edit on 26/7/2010 by jean59]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is a website that may help you to understand a lot of what is going on, you may find it helpful. "Galactic Friends". Peace Starchild.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Im really sorry...so saddening to read your thread. Im thinking you may need to go seek professional help...not the help from all the 14 year olds on here who live in video game land/delusional reality land. Please...go talk with someone professionally.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
Frustrating isn't it - to want to be a member of the enlightened ones and sit outside the gate? I too have wondered why all the secrecy around this
enlightenment stuff. My advice - keep track of your dreams - and learn the language of what they are telling you. Cheap, easy and powerful.
And remember the words of the late, Robert Monroe - "I am more than my physical body." Good luck.

I'd like to respond to this, because it's important. It picks up what several have tried to say here, but haven't really been listened to, most particularly by the OP.

One way of looking at why there are "secrets" to enlightenment is because this process does have the very real power to unhinge you, psychologically most of all, but in other ways. It really can break you down.

When you are IN the process you will come face to face to death and everything else you are afraid of. You need it right there in front of you because you need to let it go. Anyone IN the process will know exactly what I mean about the macabre. It's very very real and there will be times when you are so INSIDE the process that you will collapse in the knowledge of the One.

This is the reason for monasteries, etc. IN this process, it is good to have others near you who understand what you are facing.

I see only a few here on this thread with this knowledge, and so there is a danger to the OP and others like her that they may think enlightenment is a party game, or a happy clappy piece of trance music. Or something to replace tonight's TV.

Think again. This is the most serious thing you will ever do, its forever, and it has the potential to undo you as well as the potential to make you.

It's not a dark kind of secret. It's about protection, security, well-being, sharing, love. It's not a secret that's there to stop you getting in, its a "secret" to stop you damaging yourself.

I hope this is heard.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ginandmoregin

this is a typical new age, "awakening" hogwash post. you havent figured hardly anything out by the looks of it.

man made disasters(wars, etc) are just that -- *man* made. man represses man. stop pointing blame somewhere else. the individual picks up the gun and fires it for the leaders. the individual demands endless products that turn the world into a dump..

as for the daily grind -- of course it is easy to get wrapped in it. thats what people want. they dont want to think. they want to be that cog in the machine. let them. its their choice. the human being, as a cog, is not a problem. dont get into bed with the patient.

it is all allowed. all permitted. get your head around that.

Once a seeker has awakened from the deep slumber that many rest so lethargically, the seeker cannot go back to sleep, and finds itself searching for the truths that are waiting for it to find. Truth wants you to find it, that is the whole point of truth. Paradoxically, truth can only be found by those who actually search for it.

You have contradicted new age philosophy as hogwash by stating that the present and old age ways of society are incorrect by the tone of your second and third paragraphs. In my opinion, maybe the new age philosophy of love, peace, and imagination far beyond earthly limits is more appropriate in contrast/comparison of current and old age philosophy which seems to be somewhat off.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
hey freelunch,

i, like you, am not too clever at pen to paper expression...but hey...what the heck! i'll give it a try...

the yin yang thingy...thats your ego at play. ego is mans most self-destructive enemy. it is that part of man that brings about wars, violence, aggression, greed, sloth, jealousy, bitterness, and so on and so on and so on. we see it a lot here on ats - sadly, members belittle each others threads - like theyre somehow superior (HOW???) - the ego is that 'little man' syndrome in us ALL, that whispers...'I AM that horrid little man and I will make YOU the recipient of my smallness, my meaness'. the little man does not take up 'great responsibilites' of say the 'Higher Universal' man (HUman) - such as the courage and bravery of trying to save every single last person from satans war. saving humanity is NOT of course trying to save the birds and dolphins of the gulf of mexico tragedy - or - to save us from the bankers ruination of the world economy - or even - saving the destitute in africa. if you want to save humanity - begin at home -save self or rather free yourself from the influences of ego (freedom from ego - break the egoic bond that you associate with the 'me')- once there - free others by way of love and compassion - with the understanding that we are ALL afflicted by the same dis-ease - ego - the societal dysfunction.

there is indeed a war going on - but - its not an external war - it is a war for the 'hearts and minds' of the people of planet earth. we are under attack - the war has begun (long time ago)- we are being induced by the media to be taken up by the 'stories' out there - to internalise these - to fear - to SPOON FEEDING EGO - THEY win. to sum ego = The INVENTED SELF is unhappiness itself - we're acting out a role - ALWAYS! the roles and rules laid out by society (elites/media?) do we adhere - adult, parent, pupil, lover, enemy, tinker ,tailor, solider, sailor. the ego is NOT the REAL I AM - it is the little man i am. to rid the ego = enter down into abasement and nothingness. ... This is what I labored after: to be empty, to know nothing, to call for nothing, and to desire to do nothing...THE POWER OF SILENCE

The 'self' (ego) hides the Divine, so you must get the self out of the way; the self is NOTHING, and the sooner you realise this the better it will be for you' ...

why do we defend 'little me'...

stop the arguing, the lies, the aggression, the superiority, the inferiority, the killings, the hurt...how much more pain do YOU want to create. how much more pain will YOU give out to make you happy, to appease...self.

the awakened inner christ state is possible...many have achieved this in 3d format...jesus, buddha and so on.

go for it...

read eckhart tolle and vernon howard for a start on breaking away from ego.

i myself have a hunger for truth knowledge and to be awake. each day i strive...ups and downs...i wander!

i hope you get a little bit of sense out of me...

and, in your heart - always ask questions of god (cosmic curiosities you may have) - he will always answer you...if you but listen and watch. pray and meditate.

in light!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join