It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carnivore Nanotechnology: Anunnaki's favorite method of eating us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This thread is based on: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Probably the Anunnaki favorite method of eating humans after harvesting them by Catastrophes is by Nanobot placed in the very human bodies via Chemtrails that goes in action when the Human host is dead: by eating dead Human tissues and converts it into the energy that will transferred to Anunnaki main bodies wirelessly(note: that nanobot is mostly(if not completely) replaced Anunnaki digestive systems and organs) and to make this worse, that Nanobots will goes deactivates everytime there's human and animal presence nearby, so this process will goes completely unnoticed, and this Nanobot can be easily found in the Mass Graves in the catastrophic times like December 21 2012 date and so on.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

ahh, brother, are you ok?

any proof to any of this

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
This thread is based on: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Probably the Anunnaki favorite method of eating humans after harvesting them by Catastrophes is by Nanobot placed in the very human bodies via Chemtrails that goes in action when the Human host is dead: by eating dead Human tissues and converts it into the energy that will transferred to Anunnaki main bodies wirelessly(note: that nanobot is mostly(if not completely) replaced Anunnaki digestive systems and organs) and to make this worse, that Nanobots will goes deactivates everytime there's human and animal presence nearby, so this process will goes completely unnoticed, and this Nanobot can be easily found in the Mass Graves in the catastrophic times like December 21 2012 date and so on.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by masonicon]

Well I guess they would be able to feast away but sadly they will all be dead. The age of duality is coming to an end. Their ability to deceive and cause harm is already waning. Light will be shined on the whole planet ferreting out every evil thing.
There will be one last gasp but that will be to gather like minded poltergists into the fold before they finally all self destruct.
They are no competition for light workers.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

any proof to any of this

When the Anunnaki comes back in 2012 and causes Holocene mass extinction that also kills more than 99% of mankind, they'll feast those dead people in their graves with Nanotechnology.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So, I guess it doesnt really matter, I mean..if they're already dead..they wont know it.

Kind of like worms..nature's garbage men

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
and we are support to think these beings (aliens) are more intelligent that us?
they have hade wars on earth be fore and blown every thing up.
now they are back to do it again.
I bet they fail again and do it in the future to.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
and we are support to think these beings (aliens) are more intelligent that us?
they have hade wars on earth be fore and blown every thing up.
now they are back to do it again.
I bet they fail again and do it in the future to.

Because they want to eat us and to make this worse, they are more of them than us so they'll destroy life on earth

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
if they want to eat us when we die, who cares?

its not like you are going to feel anything right?

come on ... threads like this just make me sick

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if they want to eat us when we die, who cares?

its not like you are going to feel anything right?

come on ... threads like this just make me sick

Why you find this thread makes you sick?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I dont know about nanobots but I do find it amusing that half the world is on bended knee praying to and watching for the return of beings that regard us as Kentucky fried chicken.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This should be moved to the padded cell forum.

2nd Line

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
stay off the crack pipe dude.

i think you've had enough, it's all about moderation; )

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

any proof to any of this

When the Anunnaki comes back in 2012 and causes Holocene mass extinction that also kills more than 99% of mankind, they'll feast those dead people in their graves with Nanotechnology.

so back to the question you are apparently answering...any proof of this?

I can't wait until 2013, you're going to be a little red faced.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

I dont know about nanobots but I do find it amusing that half the world is on bended knee praying to and watching for the return of beings that regard us as Kentucky fried chicken.

And to make this worse, Earth will reduced into Lifeless husk when they eat us.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I don't mean to sound patronising or make any sweeping generalisations in this post, so sorry if i do.

Don't most people who believe this sort of story usually also believe that there are good ETs ready to save our sorry asses too? You gotta get meditating or some thing, connect to your higher self, your guides and your star family!
I mean, come on dude, easy on the negativity! You're gonna kill us all thinking like this!

I could ask you for proof of any of this, but sadly i think you've got none. Although if i asked you for crack on the other hand...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Somebody is smoking some heavy meth or sniffing some grade a crack. Have you been playing too much of Prey lately? It is a video game.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hmmm. What interests me is are they civilised? How do they eat? Spoons & forks and golden plate or do they just go for it like chicken?. What parts are "la creme de la creme" for them?...toes or shlongs?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
hmmm. What interests me is are they civilised? How do they eat? Spoons & forks and golden plate or do they just go for it like chicken?. What parts are "la creme de la creme" for them?...toes or shlongs?

They eats us by Nanomachine that they used in place of their own Digestive Organs and systems

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

any proof to any of this

so back to the question you are apparently answering...any proof of this?

I can't wait until 2013, you're going to be a little red faced.

Mankind has suffers population bottleneck numerous times at catastrophic days and I suspect that those aliens are uses catastrophes for harvesting mankind for food and they uses nanotechnology(used in place of their digestive organs and those nanobots(nicknamed Perfect Little Butchers) are delivered to everyone else via chemtrails and activated as their subjects are dead) as their favorite method of eating since they finds this easier than most other method of eating.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Please, ANY proof for the many many claims you have typed about? And I don't mean another badly written monologue of what you believe.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Frakkerface]

<<   2 >>

join