It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carnivore Nanotechnology: Anunnaki's favorite method of eating us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hmmmm sounds like movie concept "the day earth stood still"

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
This thread is based on: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Probably the Anunnaki favorite method of eating humans after harvesting them by Catastrophes is by Nanobot placed in the very human bodies via Chemtrails that goes in action when the Human host is dead: by eating dead Human tissues and converts it into the energy that will transferred to Anunnaki main bodies wirelessly(note: that nanobot is mostly(if not completely) replaced Anunnaki digestive systems and organs) and to make this worse, that Nanobots will goes deactivates everytime there's human and animal presence nearby, so this process will goes completely unnoticed, and this Nanobot can be easily found in the Mass Graves in the catastrophic times like December 21 2012 date and so on.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brenboo1

WOW, are you having an identity crisis? (No offense intended) But this is the craziest thing I have heard yet.
I do believe aliens are here, but we need the govs. of countries, especially U.S. to disclose the truth to us.
I don't think the annuki "spelling?" are coming to "eat us". I think you have a great imagination though. And we are NOT GODS. There is only one creator.
Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brenboo1
reply to post by brenboo1

WOW, are you having an identity crisis? (No offense intended) But this is the craziest thing I have heard yet.
I do believe aliens are here, but we need the govs. of countries, especially U.S. to disclose the truth to us.
I don't think the annuki "spelling?" are coming to "eat us". I think you have a great imagination though. And we are NOT GODS. There is only one creator.
Just my 2 cents

Sometimes, we can't relies on U.S. when disclosing truths and despite Anunnaki's Science and Technology is beyond farthest reaches of imagination as well their Superhuman Intelligence, they are still NOT GODS

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
reply to post by masonicon

Please, ANY proof for the many many claims you have typed about? And I don't mean another badly written monologue of what you believe.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Frakkerface]

The proof is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join