It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Get closer next time so we can see the ID number on the plane.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
There hasn't been a word invented for how WRONG that statement is!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

There has been a word invented for those who claim a statement is wrong without stating why:

Dummy

Aaahhhh....... SoleProbe.....

"Dummy" here.....

You might find it of interest if you read the pages & pages of info I've posted about this subject.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Denying aerial spraying of civilians and the atmosphere and, thus, denying chemtrails is a bit beyond ignorant. Our government as sprayed at least a dozen American and Canadian cities during the Cold War testing dispersal of biowarfare agents and the systems used to aerially spray them. The UK has done the same as evidenced here:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here's an article and picture on spraying agent orange in Vietnam. Look familiar?

www.cbsnews.com...

And a video from operation Ranchhand. Look even more familiar?

www.youtube.com...

I don't have any idea whether chemtrails are weather modification, though that is a well-established example of aerial spraying we do all the time, or bioagents, but I wouldn't lightly dismiss the possibility and I agree it might be about trying to mitigate global warming as another possibility. All I know is that the the US and UK governments have shown little regard for health effects of any of these, except for the biowarfare tests and the health effects they cared about were not exactly good ones.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about all this chem-trail talk; the video obviously shows something peculiar, but what I don't understand is, if they are spraying this substance to "dumb" us down, then wouldn't they be "dumbing" themselves down at the same time? I don't see anyone walking around with gas masks on, and I'm sure they wouldn't be living underground away from civilization. They could be seeding the clouds to allow the moisture to fall to the ground. Like I said, I don't know what to think...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I simply do not understand the nay sayers. This is not like 'do you believe in ghosts, UFOs, BigFoot or 9-11 being an inside job kinda topic.

Chemtrails have been admitted by foreign governments, pilots and our own weathermen. So what is to deny? They're saying they're spraying.

These are NOT contrails. We are not a bunch of idiots.

I have to believe those who insist on calling this obvious-doing 'a hoax' or 'contrails' are either, in total denial, unbelievably uninformed, live in a box or dis-informants.
There are no other explanations for your stance.

PS. Don't you think we have enough crap going on out there? Do you really think we WANT to see and talk about these chemtrails?
I would've thought we, as brothers and sisters, would ban together and get to the bottom of this. I never expected people like you to 'deny' this. You now become as irritating as the chemtrails themselves and that's a shame!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What is a chemtrail?

I'll give a star to anyone that can define what a chemtrail is and what they're used for.

Personally I think chemtrails aren't taken seriously because there is no unifying theory as to what they are. The word chemtrail is used as a blanket statement for anything coming out of the rear end of a plane. Some people say they are for population control, while others say they are for weather modification. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
These are NOT contrails. We are not a bunch of idiots.

I have to believe those who insist on calling this obvious-doing 'a hoax' or 'contrails' are either, in total denial, unbelievably uninformed, live in a box or dis-informants.
There are no other explanations for your stance.

Or maybe we're people that spend time looking at all of this stuff scientifically?

I'm not uninformed. I don't live in a box. I am aware that various governments all over the world have, at one time or another tested things. Just because that is the case doesn't mean that what people call chemtrails are anything other than water vapour condensation.

What you see on that video is what is happening to these planes here.

Note what that page has to say

Condensation is forming in visible clouds because a sudden pressure drop has cooled the air, bringing the air in that region to a temperature/pressure state where the water vapor condenses. The pressure over the wing, in particular is lower than the surrounding air and the molecules are actually further apart, not closer together. No "pushing" is going on. That's what you see the clouds form on the lee side of aircraft protrubences (like the canopy) or other areas where there is some flow separation, and not ahead of them - that's where the real compression of the air (pushing) is going on.

Now admittedly, the planes in those pictures are probably flying faster than the KC10 Extender aircraft in the video but the principle is the same.

The plane in the video is passing through pockets of air at different temperatures, and as the air moves slower over the top of the wing it is condensating, and the vortices generated by the aerofoil and underwing fences are splitting the condensation stream.

It really is that simple.

What I cannot understand, at all, is why people deny the science.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wish I could say what they are, but without some admission by the government of the US, there's not even a an MSM worthy story here, so I don't expect coverage. Many scientists and journalists from Don Scott to the Nichols have said they think there are bioagents in the trails. These claims come from chemical testing of fibres that appear in many of the early trails. I still think it may be weather mod in regard to global warming, solar flares, etc. Just don't know. Knowing what I do know about the CIAs Operation Naomi and the DoD's fixation on biochem warfare capability. I still can't rule out more tests of bioagents from the mix.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Jan. 2, 2009

Some of you may be interested in this full-page advertisement placed in a Redding, California paper recently by the North State Citizens for Clean Air (530) 947-8872.

Fred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAID ADVERTISEMENT
ARE WE THE EXPERIMENT?

Are Illegal weather modification programs poisoning us and contaminating our land, water and air?

HERE ARE THE FACTS - YOU DECIDE

More than three dozen Shasta and Siskiyou County lab test results taken from snow pack, pond, rainfall and dust samples show “off the chart” levels of Aluminum, Barium and Strontium.

Tests performed by BASIC LABS, a state-certified lab in Redding, California

LANDSCAPE PHOTO WITH CHEMTRAILS IN SKY ~ LANDSCAPE PHOTO WITH CHEMTRAILS IN SKY
MOUNT SHASTA - 6-22-08 MOUNT SHASTA - 6-22-08

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
So let me get this straight. Weather modification programs are going on but they're not spraying chemicals. Mkay.

Excellent point. There are a small pack of individuals on ATS who seem to think that they can continue overlaying ignorance into the population and consistently define their realities for them. The fact of the matter is this...there are chemtrails, I have filmed them. I know this, if my camera is picking up this so called "delusion," then it may not be me, or my camera who is suffering from a delusion. It might be those who claim that these things simply "do not exist."

I'm sorry, but, it doesn't take a genius to look into the sky and see all of the streaks criss crossing over each other which eventually turn into clouds.

The only people suffering from a delusion are the one's who deny what their eyes are clearly telling them is a reality.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 18-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ALARMING LOCAL LAB TESTS REVEAL ACCUMULATED CONTAMINATION

A Lake Shasta sample from Pit River Arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4610 times the MCL (maximum contaminant level) for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California. A pond in Shasta County in a "filtered location" (forested hilltop away from any highway or industry) tested "0" for aluminum when the pond was constructed and filled. After 18 months' exposure to the atmosphere, the pond tested at 375,000 ugl or 375 times the MCL. Recently, snow pack sample, taken from Ski Bowl on Mt. Shasta, tested at 61,100 ugl, or 61 times the MCL for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California.

FAST-TRACKING "WEATHER MODIFICATION" BILLS IN CONGRESS:
U.S. Senate Bill 1807 and House Bill 3445

While the U.S. Government continues to deny the existence of these weather modification programs, Congress IS NOW planning to legalize such schemes. If weather modification programs are not being conducted, then why is this Bill needed, even fast-tracked? These programs are to be conducted with no publicly disclosed oversight whatsoever. Farmers from Texas to Nebraska have made a public outcry about the altered weather patterns due to weather modification programs openly conducted in their states. Weather modification programs are fact, not fiction. Nearly one hundred publicly disclosed programs were conducted in the Continental United States last year. A similar number is expected to be performed this year.

All military programs are considered CLASSIFIED and remain UNPUBLICIZED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

US Government Issues Alarming Patent to Hughes Aircraft From U.S. Patent #5,003,186 - Filed April 1990

(See for yourself at www.uspto.gov, then search by patent number)

Stratospheric ... Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

"...the particle seeding should be done at an altitude on the order of 10 kilometers. The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft...solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles...It is therefore an object of the present invention to provide a method for reduction of global warming due to the greenhouse effect..."

"2...said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

"3...said material comprises aluminum oxide.

(There are dozens of weather modification patents that include various forms of climate alteration and artificial cloud formation)

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Just throwing my two cents worth in here, but I agree with posters who think that the trail behind the airplane in the OP's video is an atmospheric effect of some sort. One of the people in the trailing plane said that the spray seemed to be coming from the top of the wings.

If you notice though the spray doesn't flow over the top of the wing where the air pressure is reduced, producing an effect of evaporation. It goes under the wings into the area of thicker air and blossoms into clouds.

I think it is just water vapor condensed as the plane passes through areas of increased humidity.

I do believe there are chem trails however. Didn't the German government admit to a program of aerial spraying?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

Yes the germans did, for 350kms or so. As to the video, there are other videos showing almost the same angle, and taken in the same way, except what you see are three contrails, and big ones as you might expect from a KC-10. The OP's found video is odd as it is hard to define the third engine's contrail, maybe a degree or two difference in angle of shot makes the visual that much differerent. It doesn't matter, as these experiments are going on anyway, and for whatever reason. This quote is from 2000 and involves Canadian military,

"Caldeira was so concerned he went public, warning that deflecting sunlight would further cool the stratosphere, concentrating icy clouds of ozone-gobbling CFCs that could destroy Earth's solar radiation shield.

Was the sky shield experiment already underway? Deep Sky hinted that it was.

Were the tankers involved in weather modification? Our FAA source hesitated before responding. "That approximates what I was told."

For the third interview we rephrased our key question. Were the tankers repeatedly observed on ATC radars involved in climate modification? I caught my breath as Deep Sky confirmed that this is what he was told was the object of the missions.

Here at last was our "smoking nuke" admission. After years of "airliner" double-speak, we could now corroborate Deep Sky's report of military aircraft dispensing reflective materials with an earlier report by a Canadian aviation official.

On December 8, 2000, Terry Stewart, the Manager for Planning and Environment at the Victoria International Airport, had broken this story wide open when he responded to a caller's complaint the previous day of Xs, circles and grids being woven over the British Columbia capitol. Leaving a message on an answering machine tape, later heard by more than 15 million radio listeners, the public servant explained: "It's a military exercise, US and Canadian Air Force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it."

Stewart added that he found the incident--one of hundreds reported over Canada's west coast since the fall of 1998--"very odd".

Tasked with defending Canadian airspace in the region, CFB Comox chose instead to defend a classified collaboration. "No military operation is taking place," the base information officer tersely told me when I called for details. But Stewart later told the Vancouver Courier that his source was Comox."

article link,

www.rense.com...

edit to add, It is a pity that a mod came in early on like a bull in a china shop to straight forward debunk the video, which has no background info. But at least the mod has slightly modified his earlier remarks in the way of admitting that their are such things as Chemtrails/Aerial experiments. That is not to say that the Mod is incorrect, but without any other info other than a strong belief in what is seen in the video, it cannot be considered correct either.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

30 minutes of searching and reading and your mind will be spinning.

In theory there could be the need for a reagent for the dispersed chemical to react with.
Say like certain chemicals found in certain water supplies.
The thought is that; “hey we tested the water and it’s only this, this and that.”
And/or “hey we tested air samples and it’s only this, this and that.”

Some believe that the dispersants contain nanotechnology, fibers, tubes and fungus.
There is also a belief that it leads to Morgellons.

For that info look here;

blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
By Charlie Unkefer
Mount Shasta Area Newspapers
Posted Mar 04, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
Mount Shasta, Calif. — Several Mt. Shasta area residents continue to express their concerns over what they say are toxic levels of aluminum showing up in area rain, snow and pond water samples taken in and around the City of Mt. Shasta.
Recent test results submitted to the Mt. Shasta Area Newspapers by two concerned citizens show levels of aluminum ranging from 198 ug/l (micro grams per liter) to 61,100 ug/l, with the most recent sample taken from a rain gauge within the Mt. Shasta city limits on Feb. 1, showing 1010 ug/l.
According to standards established by the California Environmental Protection agency, this number exceeds the 1000 ug/l Primary MCL maximum contaminant level) for aluminum, qualifying it as unfit for drinking.
The concerns over the apparent high levels of aluminum first surfaced last spring, as a small group of Siskiyou and Shasta county residents began expressing their alarm over what they claim is an aerial spraying program intended to control the weather or thwart global warming.
The issue, commonly referred to as “chemtrails,” is seen by many as nothing more than an internet hoax. Others, however, claim that the lingering plumes of exhaust from planes is part of a world wide program to create a heavy metal “shield” in the atmosphere.
Beginning last spring, some area residents began asserting their consternation over the long lingering clouds seen throughout the area. Proponents of the theory say that contrails, the normal water vapor emitted from jet engines, dissipate quickly, while chemtrails linger for up to half a day, often morphing into a cirrus cloud- like canopy, creating an overcast sky.
History of testing
The regional testing for aluminum began over claims that the exhaust trails consist of aluminum, barium and strontium. Since May, 2008, over 40 samples have been collected, with the majority showing high levels of aluminum.
“This rain water is essentially poisonous,” said Frances Mangels, one of the citizens involved in the sampling.
Mangels has expressed his concerns to local governments and state and federal agencies but has heard no responses to his inquiries.
Science questioned
Perry LeBeouf, a California Department of Water Resources data officer, said the MCL level for any given potential contaminant is typically used to evaluate factors relative to the quality and safety of drinking water systems.
LeBeouf noted that most of the tests for aluminum are done in and around drinking water systems and that there is not a lot of information about aluminum in natural water systems or rain and snow water.
According to LeBeouf, “Aluminum is not very well understood.” He also emphasized that it is a commonly found element and that the levels vary from area to area.
This sentiment was furthered by Siskiyou County Air Pollution Control Officer Eldon Beck, who said that aluminum is not something that is regularly tested in Siskiyou County other than the drinking water system requirements.
Beck noted, “I’ve read reports that there are naturally recurring amounts of aluminum in the atmosphere,” furthering the sentiment expressed by LeBeouf that the samples, while interesting, need more background information to be fully understood.
“I’m fascinated by these numbers and would like to know what this area looks like compared to other areas (in terms of aluminum content in the water),” said Mt. Shasta biologist Rene Henery, who noted that he was not aware of any baseline data for this element in the region but had his concerns that they numbers are high relative to the CEPA primary MCL standards. “Aluminum is definitely super-toxic,” he noted.
One point noted by LeBeouf was that it is not just a question of how much aluminum is in the water. “The PH level of water is also a factor,” he said, noting that there is a broader context that needs exploration whenever sampling occurs.
Guy Chetelat of the Central Valley Water Quality Control Board, one of the primary agencies involved in regional surface and groundwater issues, noted that his agencies had little information about aluminum levels in water. He said he was aware of the concerns being expressed by Shasta and Siskiyou County residents. “There’s a level of public concern around this and we are looking into it,” he said.
Concerns rebuffed
The concerns around aluminum were presented to the Mt. Shasta City Council this past summer as well as the Shasta County Board of Supervisors. In both cases, the governing bodies chose not to further investigate the issue, questioning the validity and scope of the tests, as well as their respective jurisdictions over the issue.
Speaking more generally about the issue, Beck noted, “They (the County Supervisors) did some research and decided that the chemtrail issue was a non-issue, and we left it at that.”

Copyright 2009 Mount Shasta Herald. Some rights reserved

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Unlike previous summers, this summer is extremely hot in Canada........so may be they are trying to cool the weather down or maybe this hot unusual hot is because they are spraying this unknown things in the air....just my speculation, it could be anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Genesis322

I totally understand. That was meant as a general statement to all. Sorry for the confusion.
My understanding of the military, being former, is that Civilian aircraft cannot and do not fly that close to military operational platforms and are likely to be removed from the operational area with force if verbal agreement is not obtained. So, that being said, this is likely a Military Aircraft shadowing another Military Aircraft. Their are numberless formations that Military Aircraft fly in. The one on the video, is just 1.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can keep copy/paste article upon acticle that IS proof positive that high altitude spraying is taking place World Wide. I pulled up these in 3 seconds time. The Proof is out there if you are open to doing a little looking

Sure the video that started this blog is more than likely to be a true contrail, but that does not negate the real fact that Chemtrails are real.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
~ The U.S. Military has openly stated that it is their goal to "OWN THE WEATHER" by 2025
~ Atmospheric physicists state that a naturally-occurring vapor trail can last only 60-90 seconds maximum, under the most extreme conditions.

~ German scientists and meteorologists have exposed and are taking legal action against the German government for weather manipulation and counterfeiting satellite and radar imagery to mask the scope of these operations.

~ The last RAIN TEST taken (Shasta County) in May of 2008 was hundreds of times the range of "normal" for aluminum, and seven times the MCL (maximum contaminant level).

~ Concerned Citizen groups have formed in all major western U.S. population centers with SIMILAR TESTING RESULTS! Major cities throughout the NATO nations are seeing public unrest and a demand for truth. Aluminum, Barium and other known weather modification agents are being found worldwide at horrifying levels.

~ Shasta County Air Quality staff stated that testing would cost from $500,000 to $1 million when in fact, lab tests for Siskiyou and Shasta County residents were performed by a state-certified lab in Redding for $21 per test.

~ According to the National Center for Atmospheric Research, the only way to form artificial clouds in warm, dry air is to introduce enough particulates into the atmosphere to attract and accrete all available moisture into visible vapor. If repeated often enough, the resulting rainless haze can lead to drought.

~ Numerous studies have connected aluminum exposure to neurological damage (like autism, Alzheimer's, etc.) and a host of other diseases. It is very detrimental to soils, changing PH levels, and lethal to many forms of aquatic life.

~ Atmospheric conductivity and lightning strikes have increased dramatically since the apparent onset of these programs. Metallic particles increase atmospheric conductivity, increasing lightning frequency and intensity.

~ State of California tests taken by aircraft of Pacific clouds from China show NO aluminum or Barium, contrary to Shasta County Air Quality Officials who stated China was the cause (again without testing themselves).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ufokrazy
Unlike previous summers, this summer is extremely hot in Canada........so may be they are trying to cool the weather down or maybe this hot unusual hot is because they are spraying this unknown things in the air....just my speculation, it could be anything.

Where in Canada are you?
I'm in the prairies and my summer has been great because it's been alot cooler than previous summers. It's barely been above 30 degrees so far.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This is global and its not weather related. They are spraying Barium and arsenic to ware down peoples immune system so when they release the weaponized pig flu it will be even more deadly.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join