It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ya know, my position on chemtrails is that they're contrails, but I'll concede that this is a video of a plane that is most definitely spraying something.

Now, is this evidence that it's spraying chemicals to make people compliant and lower their immune system? Nope.

This plane looks to be a KC-10, which is a variant of the civilian Douglas DC-10. Many of these planes are fitted with refueling apparatus on the wings in addition to the refueling boom. Could it be that someone captured a video of a crew testing the plumbing? Could the plane be dumping fuel for some reason? Perhaps it is wrapping a refueling mission and had too much fuel left onboard to land safely?

Do you know how much jet fuel gets dumped at sea during a typical carrier cruise? During air operations, the jets launch, they fly around doing whatever they need to do, then they come back and trap on the carrier deck. Do you think they trap with half a load of fuel? Nope. A quarter load? Nope. They dump almost all their remaining fuel into the water before they land on the carrier, for obvious safety reasons. That's not to say they take on a full load before every flight, but that's still a lot of damn fuel getting wasted. Fuel that you and I paid for, by the way, but that's for another thread altogether.

So don't think for a minute that the military wouldn't spray a crapload of fuel into the atmosphere to test some new nozzles or what the hell ever they were doing.

This video proves nothing. Sorry.

Edit for typing errors, as usual.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AwakeinNM]

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

is most likey an disfo agent, he wont admit it, but you can tell by the threads and posts he makes or posts on them.

LOL, no offense, Agent_USA, but please tell me you're not REALLY expecting to see any disinfo agents on this site admit that's what they are.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
THESE ARE CHEMTRAILS...Wakeup you idiots, agents, trolls, use your brains or what you have left of them. If these were anything but beneficial we would be being told openly about them, obviously they have a nefarious purpose.

I have one question, "If these were for purely weather modification, why are they only observed over major populated areas and not out in the middle of the oceans?

Actually two questions...Why are they being observed in countries all over the world and only in recent times?

I live in Japan and travel to many asian countries, Australia and home to New Zealand and have observed these CHEMTRAILS everywhere, for at least the last ten years, and I remember very clearly never observing these CHEMTRAILS prior.

They are a fairly recent phenomena, even if my memory is clouded you can go back and look at pictures from bygone era's and never see these lingering CHEMTRAILS in older photos or films...Why is that????

WAKE UP Morons

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

or here's some civilian refuelers

www.omegaairrefueling.com...

here's a tanker doing a water drop;
en.wikipedia.org...:10tanker-N450AX-061215-04-8.jpg

or this nice video
www.omegaairrefueling.com...

I personally like this one
www.tom-phillips.info...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
THESE ARE CHEMTRAILS...Wakeup you idiots, agents, trolls, use your brains or what you have left of them. If these were anything but beneficial we would be being told openly about them, obviously they have a nefarious purpose.

I have one question, "If these were for purely weather modification, why are they only observed over major populated areas and not out in the middle of the oceans?

Actually two questions...Why are they being observed in countries all over the world and only in recent times?

I live in Japan and travel to many asian countries, Australia and home to New Zealand and have observed these CHEMTRAILS everywhere, for at least the last ten years, and I remember very clearly never observing these CHEMTRAILS prior.

They are a fairly recent phenomena, even if my memory is clouded you can go back and look at pictures from bygone era's and never see these lingering CHEMTRAILS in older photos or films...Why is that????

WAKE UP Morons

Would you describe yourself as a "Visual Chemist"? You can visually identify the chemical composition of a contrail 20,000 feet away? Fantastic!! That's a marketable skill, you must be making an assload of money.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
ALARMING LOCAL LAB TESTS REVEAL ACCUMULATED CONTAMINATION

A Lake Shasta sample from Pit River Arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4610 times the MCL (maximum contaminant level) for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California. A pond in Shasta County in a "filtered location" (forested hilltop away from any highway or industry) tested "0" for aluminum when the pond was constructed and filled. After 18 months' exposure to the atmosphere, the pond tested at 375,000 ugl or 375 times the MCL. Recently, snow pack sample, taken from Ski Bowl on Mt. Shasta, tested at 61,100 ugl, or 61 times the MCL for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California.

FAST-TRACKING "WEATHER MODIFICATION" BILLS IN CONGRESS:
U.S. Senate Bill 1807 and House Bill 3445

While the U.S. Government continues to deny the existence of these weather modification programs, Congress IS NOW planning to legalize such schemes. If weather modification programs are not being conducted, then why is this Bill needed, even fast-tracked? These programs are to be conducted with no publicly disclosed oversight whatsoever. Farmers from Texas to Nebraska have made a public outcry about the altered weather patterns due to weather modification programs openly conducted in their states. Weather modification programs are fact, not fiction. Nearly one hundred publicly disclosed programs were conducted in the Continental United States last year. A similar number is expected to be performed this year.

All military programs are considered CLASSIFIED and remain UNPUBLICIZED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

US Government Issues Alarming Patent to Hughes Aircraft From U.S. Patent #5,003,186 - Filed April 1990

(See for yourself at www.uspto.gov, then search by patent number)

Stratospheric ... Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

"...the particle seeding should be done at an altitude on the order of 10 kilometers. The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft...solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles...It is therefore an object of the present invention to provide a method for reduction of global warming due to the greenhouse effect..."

"2...said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

"3...said material comprises aluminum oxide.

(There are dozens of weather modification patents that include various forms of climate alteration and artificial cloud formation)

nicely done, thanks for this

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
plain and simple, those are not nozzles, nor wing stabilizers. They are the fairings which house the tracks and actuators to control the flaps! Is there anyone on here that works on airplanes?

well I do.

never seen any type of system on a gov. nor private aircraft that would spray anything in the air.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Let me put it another way:

This video proves that a plane was spraying something into the atmosphere. That's all it proves. It doesn't prove WHAT it was spraying, or WHY it was spraying it.

Imagine for a minute that I post a video of 2 guys talking. There is no audio - only video.

You can see that they're talking, you see their mouths moving and they are gesturing. You can't read their lips because they are too far away.

I post the video and people start asserting that they MUST be talking about alien moonbases. Look at them, two guys talking. Because you believe moonbases exist, and you see a video of two guys talking, they must be talking about moonbases, right? And as such, it is now clear evidence that alien moonbases exist.

Think, people. Evidence of NOTHING other than what you see and can verify with your eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ncbrian211

Even I'll admit that it looked like spraying. Definite on/off action happening there. But read my prior posts...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The idea is making the clouds more reflective, or more white.

That might be true IF there were already such plans underway, and in force. The effectivity, though, is still controversial...they realy don't know what is most effective. A large, mostly solid "blanket" of clouds can also have a 'warming' effect....like, well....like a blanket on your bed.

In ANY case, you're talking about increasing the albedo. THAT would be (if possible to be accomplished by wepuny humans' efforts) most effective if done NEAR the equator, or at least between the Tropic of Capricorn and Cancer. Where the Sun is consistently much more intense.

Still, as I've mentioned many times, the logistics of LIFTING enough "material" still are daunting, given the limitations imposed by using airplanes. Try doing some math....this alleged and mysterious "material" (whatever it may be) will still, no matter how 'small' it may be in terms of particle size, it will still have weight and volume...so it must be carried, and containned.

Try some maths to understand...use a value you guess for coverage of, say, a square meter (or sq. yard) then multiply that out to calculate "coverage" for the thousands of square kilometers (or miles) we're talking about here.

I did it using some guessed-at number for amounts (conservatively) and found it would need thousands of airplanes, ALL dedicated to this one "function", and of course the thousands of man-hours for pilots, crews, mechanics, etc.

We simply do not see ANYTHING of this nature and scope going on.

Finally, another 'proposal' (made more sense, actually) was a fleet of ships on the oceans that would collect, and pump UP into the sky some seawater; the particulates already present in sea water would act as nucleii for condensation of water, and cloud formation.

Still, only in the "imagination" stage, just like these "aerial" ideas....a 'what if' kind of thing, for the future...if warranted.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It's weather modification most likely.

you have NO IDEA what it is, and your comment barely rates as a guess.

this # is being sprayed ALL OVER THE WORLD. the 100% total censorship of anything about chemtrails is proof that tptb are succeeding at hiding something so sinister that they'll do anything to hide it. if it were merely to change weather it could be released to the media and people would probably be understanding.

i mean, if it were used to cause rain to fall on severe drought areas .. who could argue that? if it were used to prevent severe rainstorms on already-flooded areas .. who would argue that?

uh uh .. this stuff is evil.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by upstateman]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Hello, AwakeinNM,

Even I'll admit that it looked like spraying. Definite on/off action happening there.

Try another look.

You see the cylindrical contrails just beginning to form...as from the viewpoint of the airplane above we are quite close. Every engine and derivative models will have slightly different exhaust flow patterens, and slightly different contrail shapes...especially initially.

The "on/off" illusion is merely the effects of the varying air layers, in terms of the water vapor saturation.

Neither the DC-10/MD-11 civilian models, NOR the KC-10 tankers have any means to jettison fuel in the manner shown in the video. It is contrail formation. What the YT poster doesn't seem to realize, and others as well, is the presence of the center engine. IT TOO is producing a contrail.

Care to see a video of an actual fuel jettison in progress? From an MD-11? Available on YouTube....

~~~~

Here's a photo I found (YouTube fuel dumping videos found only for 747/777, etc so far) of the left wing trailing edge of an MD-11.

Looking at the picture, direct your attention to the structure just inboard of the outboard aileron (the ailerons on the MD-11 'droop' when flaps are extended, to act as a sort of full-span flap augment).

In between the aileron and the outboard TE flap you can see the fuel jettison nozzle location. It is encased in that squarish shroud:

There is, of course, ONE on the right wing as well. Only those two locations are available for fuel jettison. I imagine the KC-10 has similar nozzles, same location...with the ADDED ability to 'dump' out the boom, if desired....

Fuel being dumped in this manner is VERY obvious, and looks nothing like what is seen in the OP's video presentation.

[edit on 18 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Hello, AwakeinNM,

Even I'll admit that it looked like spraying. Definite on/off action happening there.

Try another look.

You see the cylindrical contrails just beginning to form...as from the viewpoint of the airplane above we are quite close. Every engine and derivative models will have slightly different exhaust flow patterens, and slightly different contrail shapes...especially initially.

The "on/off" illusion is merely the effects of the varying air layers, in terms of the water vapor saturation.

Neither the DC-10/MD-11 civilian models, NOR the KC-10 tankers have any means to jettison fuel in the manner shown in the video. It is contrail formation. What the YT poster doesn't seem to realize, and others as well, is the presence of the center engine. IT TOO is producing a contrail.

Care to see a video of an actual fuel jettison in progress? From an MD-11? Available on YouTube....

Contrails do not form off the trailing edge of the wings, and from areas away from the engines. You see condensation forming that way sometimes when fighters are pulling Gs, but typically not on large craft like these. You'll get condensation from vortices and whatnot, but this reeeally looks like spraying to me. I'm going to have to insist. Still doesn't prove anything, though.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For those of you that DO NOT THINK that weather modification and cloud seeding are REAL.

LOOK HERE for a fine AUTHORITATIVE, OFFICIAL example:

www.license.state.tx.us...
The Official STATE OF TEXAS weather modification ONLINE PERMITTING OFFICE:

Before I quote from them... first a quote from weedwhacker:

www.license.state.tx.us...
Currently, cloud-seeding projects designed to increase rainfall from convective cloud towers are conducted in nearly 31 million acres of Texas (or almost one-fifth of the state’s land area). In administering the Texas Weather Modification Act (enacted by the Texas Legislature in 1967), TDLR’s weather modification program issues licenses and permits for these projects, many of which have been in existence since 2000.

How's that for nature and scope?

Here's a link to the cloud seeding permit office in Colorado:

cwcb.state.co.us...

Kansas:

law.justia.com...

Oklahoma:

www.owrb.ok.gov...

North Dekota

www.swc.state.nd.us...

Nevada

www.dri.edu...

Montana

leg.mt.gov...

I could go on.... but you get the point.

Very Real. Very Official. It happens. Get your head out of the clouds and wipe the silver iodide away from your eyes on the way back down to reality.

www.weathermodification.com...
Whether you are looking for a small operation or a full program,
Weather Modification, Inc.
can ensure your cloud seeding project runs smoothly.

yours,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

i had a wild thought that just maybe their
spraying it to somehow block out light from Nibiru.
just a thought... just a thought...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Contrails do not form off the trailing edge of the wings

AND they aren't in the video. Watch again. Freeze at :40.

You can see the right side of the right-hand contrail in perfect alignment with the Number 3 engine.

The contrails are forming in the exhaust flows of the three engines. Period.

Some illusions of perspective, and the focal length of the lens used are contributing to a bit of distortion, as to give an effect that the video poster wished to, in order to support his contentions...in a very, very deceptive manner, I might add.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

The idea is making the clouds more reflective, or more white.

That might be true IF there were already such plans underway, and in force. The effectivity, though, is still controversial...they realy don't know what is most effective. A large, mostly solid "blanket" of clouds can also have a 'warming' effect....like, well....like a blanket on your bed.

In ANY case, you're talking about increasing the albedo. THAT would be (if possible to be accomplished by wepuny humans' efforts) most effective if done NEAR the equator, or at least between the Tropic of Capricorn and Cancer. Where the Sun is consistently much more intense.

Still, as I've mentioned many times, the logistics of LIFTING enough "material" still are daunting, given the limitations imposed by using airplanes. Try doing some math....this alleged and mysterious "material" (whatever it may be) will still, no matter how 'small' it may be in terms of particle size, it will still have weight and volume...so it must be carried, and containned.

Try some maths to understand...use a value you guess for coverage of, say, a square meter (or sq. yard) then multiply that out to calculate "coverage" for the thousands of square kilometers (or miles) we're talking about here.

I did it using some guessed-at number for amounts (conservatively) and found it would need thousands of airplanes, ALL dedicated to this one "function", and of course the thousands of man-hours for pilots, crews, mechanics, etc.

Finally, another 'proposal' (made more sense, actually) was a fleet of ships on the oceans that would collect, and pump UP into the sky some seawater; the particulates already present in sea water would act as nucleii for condensation of water, and cloud formation.

Still, only in the "imagination" stage, just like these "aerial" ideas....a 'what if' kind of thing, for the future...if warranted.

I have already posted on the ship-sea water idea way back, and in fact the "proposal" required 1900 ships on constant mission, not a big cost if it is navys involved, or for that matter airforces. Notwithstanding that, they are only "proposals" in the narrow view, the big picture is that the "proposals" are in the advanced experimental state, and that the sea water idea is so far the most benign device, since it only increases what sea water does naturally, [your albedo] the long term effects are an unknown.
BTW it is not an operation for the equator, it would be more to nearer the poles to preserve the ice-caps, there is no point in spitting in a frying pan.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
REPLY topost by AwakeinNM Would you describe yourself as a "Visual Chemist"? You can visually identify the chemical composition of a contrail 20,000 feet away? Fantastic!! That's a marketable skill, you must be making an assload of money.

You didn't address any of my questions...HHHmmm.

It's called deductive thinking...thats not to say assumption, but look at the evidence, it's obvious if you can use your cognitive abilities.

"Looking" and "seeing" are two very different things.

PS: Your avatar speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Whatever you say, chief.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks, this helps to show jsut WHY the notion of doing some sort of "global spraying" using airplanes is rubbish:

...and in fact the "proposal" required 1900 ships on constant mission...

AND, these ships have an inexhaustible supply to draw from!!!

They don't have to take time to "load", then "taxi and takeoff, and climb to altitude"....then "do their thing", then "descend and land, taxi in, change crews, get reserviced".... etc, etc....

Logistics, people!! It is logistically a virtual impossibility, as presented and claimed by the "chemtrail" proponents!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join