It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Copernicus

Unfortunately, irrational people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring people who are susceptible to such ideas.

Really? Care to share some of that "scientific evidence" that chemtrails do not exist? (No fair quoting obvious propaganda and obscure blog ravings).

As for "logical thinking", I would suggest you try it some time - you may find it refreshing!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In the video above, you will notice a major contrail. Do you really believe a plane can release that much chemical or fuel and not crash to the earth. Here's your foil hat..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Guys where is the video number on u tube videos that you use to upload them to ats? thanks guys

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne

Those are not nozzles on the jet, those are called "anti-shock bodies" also known as "flap track fairings" which cover the flap driving mechanisms.

What the hell?

Now we have a 5th and 6th term fighting for the right to be applied to the under hangings on this aircraft's wings.

OMG. I said Under Hangings. That's our 7th term for these stupid things.

Can we please agree on some terminology here? And at least narrow it down to 2 or 3 terms?

Having 7+ terms for an object can get really frustrating.

Please gods of ATS, make them reduce the number of competing terms for this little piece of metal.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
Guys where is the video number on u tube videos that you use to upload them to ats? thanks guys

It says something like "watch?v=7zPiYgEddGM&feature=popular" in every Youtube video.

The video number is This

7zPiYgEddGM

Copy from = to the &
Do not copy the = or &
Only copy the numerics in between them.

Hope to see your vid soon!

Oh yeah, make sure to click the "YouTube Video" button to slap the # into in your chat box!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ATS Team:

That “chemtrails” are a paranoid delusion is self evident to all rational & logical people who review the available scientific evidence.

In addition to the scientific evidence to the effect there is no such thing as a “chemtrail”:

There is also compelling history that shows the chemtrail myth started at 1 specific point in time…..

…..that point in time being January 7 1999.

…..that event being an interview on the Art Bell Show.

Look…..

WILLIAM THOMAS ON ART BELL AS EMERGENCY ROOMS OVERFLOW ACROSS USA

January 7 1999

William Thomas makes his first of eight appearance on Art Bell's “Coast to Coast” radio show with news of something he calls “chemtrails”.

The Philadelphia Daily News reports that Emergency Room patients were overflowing into the hallways at West Jersey Hospital in Berlin, New Jersey “as a wave of respiratory illnesses swept the area.”

There is a 24-hour waiting period to get into New York State hospital. In San Francisco, TV stations report that paramedics are being diverted to help handle swamped ERs. A person in Portland “heard on the radio that the hospitals in Portland are jammed up with people coming in. Plus in Eugene it seems like everyone is coming down with something. And my wife and I saw some rainbow-colored clouds yesterday. We are calling them chem-clouds.”
A local family physician says that “a nameless virus is bringing at least 10 patients a day into her office and driving some into the hospital, but laboratory tests show only a few are suffering from Type A or other identifiable strains of influenza.” [Lake Havasu Today's News Herald Jan 31/07]

Hospitals are full across the country. In Castle Rock, Colorado, the emergency room is filled with people and the prescription line is out the front door. A woman doctor told a patient it is a new bacteria that they can't fight. She says, “Your sickness will last for up to three months.” How does she know?

One month after I am assigned by the Environment News Service to cover the strange sky patterning, seven Kentucky counties close all the schools because of sick children with “flu-type” symptoms. In Youngstown, Ohio, a doctor tells a patient, “The hospitals were filled with patients having severe problems.”

On February 15, an Akron, Ohio resident reports, “The trails above our home are lower and wider. How long has this been going on? Our kids are coming up with throat, lung, and upper respiratory ailments that no one can figure out. My husband started with the sore throat last week. Also, my elderly neighbor across the street is now in a hospital on a ventilator. She came down with what they thought was pneumonia, then decided it wasn't that. It's a thick lining growing in her lungs, and they do not know how to get rid of it or what it is. A local hospital is leasing an entire floor and it's growing into a hospital company who specializes in upper-respiratory diseases.”

On a morning in late March, observers in Spokane count 33 chemtrails in two and half hours. One says, “We have a police scanner, and we are hearing so many rescue calls for people with breathing difficulties.”

A Chandler, Arizona resident reports that after heavy chemtrail activity, “The doctor's offices and hospitals were totally packed the next week, and one of the nurses I spoke to said they didn't know what was wrong with everyone.”
Lab tests for influenza keep coming up negative. Robert Page, director of the Chemung County Health Department in Elmira, New York, tells reporters, “We know there's a lot of sickness, but our diagnosis shows that it's not the flu.”

MDs across North America tell the New York Times and other newspapers:

“This is the worst crisis I have seen.”

“We have people double- and triple-parked in the ER on stretchers.”

“Respiratory and gastrointestinal illnesses are filling up the beds.”

“It was surprising to me how sick they got and how quickly it happened.”

“The increase in respiratory infections may not be due to the flu.”

“We know there's a lot of sickness, but our diagnosis shows that it's not the flu.”

“We've seen a lot of cases that you can't typically classify as flu.”

willthomasonline.net...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

...but their spraying something,.. whos the tard

The "tard"s are the ones who make those videos and don't UNDERSTAND that all they are seeing is normal contrail formation.

As evidenced in the beginning fo the video, where the author says that the hinge fairings are "nozzles".

The KC-10 (if it IS a KC-10) ONLY emits fuel down and out the boom, on the tail.

But, to contrails:

How many times have YOU had the opportunity to be 1,000 feet above, and only a few hundred feet behind another large jet, while it's making contrails??? We pilots can have seen it hundreds/thosands of times, in a long career.

I've already told you how they form, and alter their shapes....that video shows them JUST starting, before they get thicker, as they usually do...because Mother Nature steps in and adds to them!!! Just the way other clouds form, grow, and dissipate. It's all about the particular atmospheric conditions at any given time and place.

Arrrrrgggghhhh! It is so basic, and everyone wants to see some "vast conspiracy"!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
What you see there is condensation formed by the plane passing through pockets of saturated air.

Quite the assumption given that "pockets of saturated air" are traditionally referred to as "clouds". Condensation trails do NOT stop and start as quickly as the ones shown in the video appear to do.

As a pilot I am quite familiar with vapor trails and their formation. Please don't comment on things beyond your experience - it just makes you look like more of an idiot. How many hours as pilot-in-command have you logged?

Yes, the stabilizers are misidentified as "nozzles". As for the aircraft from which the video was taken, it could be any turbojet craft capable of the speed and altitude shown. ATC separation criteria require 5 miles horizontal separation AT THE SAME ALTITUDE, however only 2000 feet of vertical is required to be "legal" above FL180 (although 4000 feet is normally applied for same direction of flight traffic to accomodate aircraft travelling in the opposite direction being assigned the intervening flight level).

All in all, a great video from a pilots eye view. Cheers to the OP and the photographer.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If you click on all the "terms" that I mentioned, they are links to sources of information that confirm what they are called.

So far I am the only one who called them what they are actually called. They are just covers/fairings that go over the mechanisms that control the flaps.

Your post is unnecessary. It seems as though you are trying to discredit the idea that they are not nozzles by highlighting the fact that ATS members have different opinions of what they are and what they are called. If I'm not mistaking, it seems like a straw man tactic.

"Like OMG, first it's called this, now its's called that.. like OMG, this means you are all wrong.. like OMG..."

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No possible way these are chemicals coming from this plane. It is a contrail folks. Wake up! We are not being poisoned by the government.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Muzzleflash.....

I just want you to admit that yes, when we go to the toilet we are pouring chem trails into the city plumbing. PLEASE admit me just that 1.

No.....

No toilet jokes.....

That alien anal probe thread was quite enough for me for 1 year.....maybe a decade!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

link   

Thanks Muzzleflash

fair play to you! Ill go hunt it down.

link   
And Unst0ppable0ne Wins!!!

The under hangings are called Flap Track Fairing.

I have a diagram to prove it.

www.aviationexplorer.com...

It's an Airbus 350 but still , I am thinking it's the same thing.

If I find a diagram of a DC-10 KC-10 and it's terminology is different I will post a correction. I have a feeling they will say Flap Track Fairing as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

You can not prove a negative. That is the logic of an illiterate. It is the most transparent form of a Straw Man used as a last resort when a person is to embarrassed or stubborn to admit they might be wrong.

You can however present known facts and demonstrate them.

Denying common and well known phenomena is an extreme act of illiteracy.

For Chemtrails to be real, the number of people in on it would be staggering. All of the workers at air quality monitoring stations. All Airline Pilots and their ground crews. Those manufacturing and delivering the chemicals. Not to mention you have to explain how commercial aircraft full of passengers manage to also carry huge tanks of the chemicals, since commercial planes produce the same trails.

Magnify that by it being worldwide and you have huge numbers of people keeping it secret while poisoning themselves, their families and everyone else on the planet. All of these people in on it and not caring about themselves or their own loved ones. All of these people keeping a secret like this.

Then you have the fact every generation lives longer and is healthier in old age, which means if they are spraying, it is good for us according to the evidence. Or, could it be Chemtrails are a silly myth propagated by illiterates and people with bad intentions? All the evidence points to that as being the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
whatever they are the bottom line is,they are blocking out the sunlight,and we all need apart from a few exceptions sunlight to stay healthy, so they cant be good for us.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Do you even understand the logistics that would be requiered for the government to posion everyone by aircraft?

They would have to have thousands of specialized custom aircraft, and billions of gallons of this so called posion. Then they would have to hide the manufacturing process of the billions of gallons of poison. Then they would have to silence the thousands of loving soldiers that join the military and have family in these so called areas that are being poisoned.

There is so many holes in the chemtrail conspiracy that it's not even worth entertaining the idea.

Why not go find that video of the military craft that was spraying COREXIT into the Gulf and use that to support your failing conpsiracy theory? There seems to be a trend of taking video out of context and using it to support a lie. Why don't you go take pictures of crop dusting aircraft and use it to support your failing conspiracy?

OMG! THEY ARE SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS ON CROPS!!! RUNNN!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne

So far I am the only one who called them what they are actually called.

Your post is unnecessary. It seems as though you are trying to discredit the idea that they are not nozzles by highlighting the fact that ATS members have different opinions of what they are and what they are called. If I'm not mistaking, it seems like a straw man tactic.

I posted that you were right when I found the evidence. Sorry I didn't notice to click your links lol.

I was not using a straw man tactic. I was not denigrating anyone. I was simply saying that if we are going to call this thing 7 different names I am going to go crazy.

Laugh some lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Awesome Post!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ok, simple misunderstanding then. I wasn't sure what your stance was on the subject.

Laughing it up!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here is a trailer for a dvd called What in the world are they spraying?
G.Edward Griffin is co producer of it,interesting stuff.
thanks again Muzzleflash

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join