It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by RogerT

Good find, good thread RogerT. If you've followed the way that TPTB had treated Linus Pauling over the decades, he and his findings went from Nobel Prize winning to quackery, is this treatment of Kaali and Beck surprising?

This is all tied into the Codex Alimentarius passing. They don't want us to be able to treat ourselves economically. Here's the very recent threat on that:

Codex Alimentarius Implemented???? Oil Spill Distracted US!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Hemisphere]

It does kind of spook me that the controls are tightening around us, and I'm sure many of the allopaths are laughing all the way to the bank!

I looked to purchase a neuro-feedback machine last week, and anything from the US required me to input my medical license number before I could buy. Even in holland, I was told they only sold to medical professionals, however, I could at least negotiate with them. In the end, I purchased a unit from Poland.

I consider it absolutely necessary to get as much of this 'stuff' as possible right now, whilst it is still possible. Beck thought the same way, which is one of the reasons he went to the public domain instead of the patent and governmental approval route - I applaud him for that.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by Bachrk
Now you aren't talking about a TENS machine or an Interferential Unit are you? I had one of these for years as a teenager (it was my parents) It sent a pretty darn strong electrical current through the muscles (enough to visibly see the muscles draw up) when the electrodes were applied to different muscles.

Being the typical lazy teen who wanted more muscles but didn't want to exercise I'd strap those 12 pads all over me and watch tv for a couple of hours.

Same concept or different? I know I still had Mono and Scarlett Fever during that same year

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Bachrk]

Similar concept, but no, not at all the same effect. Many differences. You can't use a TENS machine to create this effect.

That's too bad. I wonder if you could do some rewiring to get the same effect.

How about "The Executioner" bug zapper tennis racket. I bought two of these at 20 bucks a pop but mainly to irritate my daughters by running around the house zapping them. Great entertainment at parties.

I'd imagine it would be easier and cheaper to start from scratch or simply buy one from a reputable source.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

U2U me the link, then. I'm not gonna scream- and it's not like you're soliciting the stuff. I would like to see the plans, get the machine, ect.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I did want to add, someone here at ATS was building a Rife Machine or something very similiar with a partner about a year ago. I was VERY interested in what he was doing and willing to be his test subject. I lost his name.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by RogerT

U2U me the link, then. I'm not gonna scream- and it's not like you're soliciting the stuff. I would like to see the plans, get the machine, ect.

I already posted the link on page 3

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Kudos, to the OP!! And, best of luck, to you and your Mother. As my Father was just diagnosed w/late-stage cancer, I'll be doing a LOT of research.(Been occupied, over the last 5 years, studying spinal work- weak intervertebral discs, run in the family).
What TPTB keep away from us, is astonishing. And, ANYONE who challenges the AMA, had better prepare for that 3AM SWAT raid, because IT WILL HAPPEN!
About 3 years ago, a holistic Doctor in Tacoma, had his OFFICE raided, during business hours, by machinegun toting thugs. There was a pregnant woman present. Luckily, noone was hurt. In, I EMPHASIZE "luckily".
I feverently hope, that ANY government employeed thug, who points a weapon, at a CITIZEN, for not doing anything harmful or dangerous to others, suffers for all eternity. But- I'll settle, for Capital Punishment, here and now! Administered by armed Citizens.
There is very little money to be made, in curing us. KEEPING us sick, and treating us, THERE is where the money- and POWER, is. Always- FOLLOW THE MONEY!
"AMA- Pay, or DIE!"

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Many doctors swear by rife machines.

Expensive one online for $2100

Definitely works, researching deeply some testimonials and it's clearly THE REAL DEAL SHAQUILLE.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
S&F OP !
There should be more threads on alternative medicine !
I have known about Beck for quite a while , there are actually a few others with simple and inexpensive methods that Big Pharma will let you suffer and die from , for the sake of Money and Control !
Check these out too
www.phoenixtears.ca...

www.watercure2.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Try researching Royal Raymond Rife. You will be amazed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

He figured it all out in the late 1800's.Found the cure,developed the machines and shocked the world. His microscopes were as powerful as todays electron microscopes.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im about to go to work so i dont have time to read it all. I would very much like to see the machine it sound great

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
On behalf of myself and my wife, We'd like to Thank you very much for bringing this information to our attention.

Only sites like ATS will give humanity the connections to life we once enjoyed the freedom of openly, whereas, unfortunately, must today exist suppressed and enslaved because of people's greed, selfishness, wickedness, and hatered.

Thank you Bill, for making this all happen!

S&F!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What the hell, I think I'm going to go ahead and order the machine. This is probably a stupid question but they say it kills parasites, bacteria, etc. so would this thing clear up warts? I have this little bastard on my hand that just will not stay away. At any rate I'll most likely order the machine this week, thanks for all the info.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
For clarification, the term "zapper" usually refers to Dr. Hulda Clark's frequency generating unit, as discussed in her books, "The Cure for All Diseases / Cancers", etc., not necessarily Beck's, which usually have his name attached to them. And yes, the zapper is frequency based, more precisely, Dr. Clark (and her son), her real breakthrough was finding the "universal frequency" that did not necessarily have to target a particular organism.

Does it work? YES. Back in the early 90's, my brother and I marketed the world's first "mass produced" affordable "zapper". Some may remember the full page color ads we took out in publications such as the Washington Post. We called it the "Germ Buster", and had a logo that employed that kind of symbolism from the "Ghost Buster" movie.

I'm here to tell you, that the establishment will NOT stand for such a thing, PERIOD. Yes, you can find instructions, some expensive units out there, not too heavily marketed, but nothing that really will get the technology into many hands, and certainly nothing that will change anything significantly.

Until ours came along. NO, we no longer sell them, not for a long time now. Why? Because we immediately were confronted by the powers that be, who must have recognized the potential for upsetting their apple-cart.

Here's an example of what we should have taken as an early "warning": A big ad went out, costing us thousands of dollars, and somehow, inexplicably, the "offer" was changed to basically cost us money for every order placed! Dr. Clark's thick book, retail $20-$25 retail at the time, our ad said that the customer would get her book, along with the unit! We were stunned! A million people saw the ad, hundreds of orders began coming in, and yet, we certainly had no books to give them, it was not what we were selling!

We complained vigorously, but never got an explanation for how such a "misunderstanding" could occur (impossible). Long story short, we obtained a pallet of books, and fullfilled anyway, but lost money.

NEXT, the medical establishment attacked. A mysterious "Dr. Wrigley, MD", from San Francisco supposedly complained to the Attorney General in our state (at the time) Idaho, and demanded that we stop selling a device that "cured cancer". Of course, we always couched our words legalistically, we didn't claim anything, but did reference Dr. Clark's research of course.

No matter! We were sued by the AG of Idaho, and they demanded we agree to not sell, or they would bankrupt us. I can tell you, that following on the heels of what the Washington Post did to us, we couldn't shell out anymore. We dropped the project, signed their agreement not to sell, and learned an expensive lesson.

My sympathy goes out to people like Patriotgal, who has a real life situation. Folks, this is literally a life and death matter, but our masters laugh as we die in our ignorance.

ANYWAY, here's a positive note. No, you may never be able to make a "difference", noble intentions will not defeat their money (they even jailed Dr. Clark). BUT, you can get the info, and get this technology, for yourselves, and for your loved ones. For some, it will make the "difference", and they will live, even though the PTB may have had them slated for elimination. Fight back!

JR

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I would say that this is just one of the many suppressed technologies, but it doesn't appear to have been suppressed at all? I know the cure for cancer was established in 1938 by Royal Raymond Rife using his remarkable microscope, and "Magic" Johnson cured his AIDs with ozone therapy. These technologies have been actively suppressed by media and corporate interests like Memorial Sloan-Kettering, but this "zapper" seems like anyone can make it and cure themselves within weeks. I just don't see any reason why this product wouldn't be in homes everywhere, because unlike Rife's inventions or ozone therapy; this product has nothing holding it back in terms of financial reasoning. The only reasoning in my mind for this products lack of interest is the assumption that the product doesn't actually work.

This thing looks like it should be on a late night infomercial for 19.95, and they will double your order if you call within the next 8 minutes! I can see it now: people just get done eating a big mac meal and a large diet coke then zap themselves and the commercial ends with a punchline like " I love McDonalds, but the fear of diabetes keeps me from enjoying the golden arches... NOW with the "zapper" I can indulge in all the terrible fast food I want, and don't have to worry about a thing!"

I believe the placebo effect comes into play here. I mean you just get back from your doctors office and he says you have cancer, and knowing what you do about cancer your thoughts are consumed by fear and lack of hope. Then comes along a machine that gives you back the hope, and you start fighting back... If you don't think that your thoughts have an affect on your body I would suggest you look into: www.spiritofmaat.com... with our bodies primarily made up of water, you would be amazed to find out how powerful your thoughts really are!

either way it's just my two cents and I wish your mother all the best.

I hope I am wrong and this machine works perfectly for you!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

You are absolutely correct. I to worked with similar machines. I had a website selling Rife machines many years ago. I worked with several doctors both MD'S and Naturopaths helping people with all forms of illnesses with alarming results. We were harassed and threatened to be arrested and jailed.One of the doctors was actually arrested for making false claims and later released.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
For something to zap just focused areas is not uncommon as we see with radiation/laser therapy. We also see that the ph balance of our bodies will help us stay healthier too without doing bad things. In this case this could be a good thing too, but do does the data hold up?

Since he was open about it all were is the conspiracy? One would think 100s/1000s of like minded people would have run with this knowledge making it mainstream. It doesn’t take big pharmacies to make this happen as he suggests anyone can do it. What if I came out of the rain forest with an easy to grow plant that when brewed as a tea it cured all ills and then I made it available to all to grow their own plants, but after 30 years the idea was mostly buried and still limited? This would mean that just maybe the plant didn’t live up to all the claims I made about it….

I will look into this since it is interesting, but I feel that maybe it doesn’t live up to the claims made about it, and that would be the main reason it is not mainstream.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
how about a link to a schimatic? I would like to build one of these.

lead singer of red hot chilli peppers says he gets daily
injections of ozone to help cure the hepatitis c which
by the way he got from eating bad oysters (or so the claim goes)
i thought ozone was a gas?

is there a wiring diagramme available? s & f also.
lost me spell checker so apologise for spelling.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpanet
I would say that this is just one of the many suppressed technologies, but it doesn't appear to have been suppressed at all? I know the cure for cancer was established in 1938 by Royal Raymond Rife using his remarkable microscope, and "Magic" Johnson cured his AIDs with ozone therapy.

Oops I posted a very similar post as yours, but I have one question.. If ozone therapy cured Magic Johnson then why didn't he tell the world about it? Also what is holding the rest of the world back in these super cure areas from pushing it mainstream since they would be very open to it all? I start to see similar patterns between many of these cure claims.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
how about a link to a schimatic? I would like to build one of these.

lead singer of red hot chilli peppers says he gets daily
injections of ozone to help cure the hepatitis c which
by the way he got from eating bad oysters (or so the claim goes)
i thought ozone was a gas?

is there a wiring diagramme available? s & f also.
lost me spell checker so apologise for spelling.

Yep it is, but it seems a little scary thought and borders on the radon therapy we saw in Mexico as people ran out of options, but all that these radon treatments did was make them sicker and drain their pockets of what little money they had left.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join