It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the google video posted in the first original post of the 2 hour lecture is gone.

anyone have it now?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Star and Flag. I am going to buy the brain zapper that is listed on the site that was provided on page 3 as soon as I can afford it. Thanks so much for this thread!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
hm. It's great that it zaps all those pathogens and viruses!

Problem is, what else does it zap?

I'm guessing this might explain some of the reasons for my good health for my age. What with all the cattle prodes and electric fences I got hit by as I was growing up.
Of course, all this "free electro-shock therapy" may go a long way toward explaining other thing about me.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Is it working or not?????

Hi
I am second day on the trial. I build the updated version using dual operational amplifier.

MMS worked and working, ozonated olive oil works on herpes but zovirax never.

The same as Canesten or other stuff on athletic feed or fungus. Buy socks with silver nano fibre and problem is gone!
or use ozonated olive oil. But not treatment from a Chemist.

I have small skin infection on my face it can be cured with ozonated olive oil but if I stop it come back.

I belive it is in my blood. In China visit for 6 weeks it disappeared and when I get back it returned.

Another small problem is bleeding gum when brushing teats sometime smell breath. It disappear after MMS the skin infection will as well.

We have in New Zealand flue vaccine season so the healthy leaving people walking around and spreading just the newly modified and released viruses around on normal people. Thank you to all medicals practitioners for your kindness. My neighbor just cam today for visit.... hers soon is sick already she is just getting it. If I am ok and my girlfriend get sick it will be strange Beck pulser works. ( the epidemic source is not from my head.... I heard it on the radio as an explanation from the main city hygienist why is in middle of summer such large flue epidemy )

MMS work so good that if I am taking it I can get cold for long time and a do not get sick even running nos. If the Beck electrifier is as he say it should be the same.

While writing this it is pulsing..... pretty cool I will keep posted how I feel. If not don't use it cos I am death! :-)

Just to let you know... I am not as naive and trust full as I could look. The reason Why I am giving it to try and belive it will work 50 / 50 is because I try and find to work MMS , silver, epson salt , Alkalization and PH mantenance, all supressed and in the eye of since danger or whatever.

Let say how danger and toxic can be MMS ... and what about amphetamines and other drugs how many doctors are on the drugs..... my old doctor she died from over dose .... she was cool leave me always at home so I do not have go to school.... poor woman should smoke cannabis and this wouldn't happen to her.

What do I think about the Beck and what is my thought....

It look to easy to be true but the life is sometime like this... definitely worth to try for me better than like others here spent endless argumentation and asking for proof. Tested drugs do not work as well and they are proved. In my life I have to be bit more productive instead keep asking others to prove it. I just do it myself! If the proof will come with someone else effort it will be also something extra for it. No one does anything for free this days even mr Beck or Mr Humble either Me.

Beck or people around this are clever .... it is very well and smart advertising campaign because however he claim he does offer all for free there is always promoted one phone number..... it looks like he is very good guy but how do we know the relationship of him and the company.
How many people will be able to build it at home ? ... and in western economy it cost $50 if you build it yourself because the mark up is so high for such cheap items - it is reticules ules you buy 1000 of each. In China in order of 1000 pc it will cost around $10 including package and your logo. Quality doesnt matter because the circuit is very primitive it can't go wrong much.

For 150 dollars is for most people in western economy better to buy it than muck around. it is at least $100 profit form one machine. ( thinking the time building of shopping traveling and components cost tools and eqipment )

One more think is obvious:
The document is written very professionally and it did cost lot of money or lot of effort of very well educated and skilled person. It is quite difficult to find such person in such topic.
The argumentation is maintain in very professional manners as well.

May be I missed some details English is not my first language and is difficult to sense some incorrectness.

Also the internet campaign is quite well done 100 dollars from one item is not that much so it is not worth to run large campaign. Ideal for such conditions and couple guys business.

The responsibility now here is moved on death person and all point of focus refers to someone who cant be charged but the phone number is always there.

One think is strange how many times he repeat Albert Einstein ..... if the college ever exist but it sounds very scientific Albert Einstein if I would review I would release it but may be this is the target...

I am self educated live from internet and study marketing, psychology, NLP etc... Importing from China one man operating business.

I am very curious if it is working because ether way I will something new to learn from Mr Beck or the one who stay behind. Even if the machine wouldn't work is here big well done job and someone very smart and careful and I do respect such people - is her something to learn. It would be bit cheeky but compare to the system , tax department or farmatic mafia war industry or justice mr jocker

In other side I am very care full and thinking .... I had observed in MMS forums one change during the time ..... it was not on the begin but with the time appeared like to be scientist biochemist doctors etc.... and scaring people out of it. It is funny that someone who suppose to die soon should be worry about if long term using will damage red blood cells ....but as what I know about KGB or CIA and how they work DPA will have the same people siting on the net and asking for scientific prove and argue to the blood on forums they will work full time and hard to scare us and be loyal to the system.

Guys anyway if Beck will not work we will find something else I believe there is a lot of in secret archives to waiting to be stolen and release Humble and Beck is the way how to spread it. We are here to try what is the right stuff and what is the fake......

I am not scientist I am realist.... and ... I do not need any doctor to kill me if I can do it myself.

Take care I done second run and still alive. _javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')

If the Machine is working I will find out in few weeks and will share

For me cam up 2 thinks

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi guys again

today ... a day 4 of my trial.....

yesterday I wand for a trip... since morning I feel bit like flue or simile....

as I say previously my neighbor cam around quite sick with some flu virus or so.... usual stuff this was day before yesterday.

I was quite curious is I am getting it from my neighbor or it is just the symptom described bu beck like flu...

Yesterday I was on the machine 2 hours.

Today I wake up and it getting worse. all day it is getting worse I stay on the machine another 2 hours and do not feel any change at all.

Further more I had few beers with my friend and there is not any over dose effect. The pulser do not work at all.

If I would yesterday have 3 X 300ml of water with 10 drops of AlkaVita in each glass I wake up morning fit without anything.

If I would have MMS I would be ok too.

If I would have panadol and tea with lemon I would be better

If I would have few shoths of whisky lat night I would be ok

If I would take antibiotic I would be ok.

Now I am the same as if I wouldnt do anythik...........

The zaper do not work........ if you will follow all protocol may be it work but I didnt use the silver and ozoned water because I would like to see if the zapper work.

If you would take the silver and ozozne it would work but than the zapper you do not need.

To be very honest I was going to try this because if this would work I could get it made and sale it .... but this is absolute crap and waist of energy because if I sale something good what work it will generate another sale.... like this people will come and smash my windows...

I cross one magic TEA what makes you slim just to drink it. BUT to be defective you have to do this and this and this..... at the end of the day if you would follow all the instruction and not drink the tea you will lose the weight as well....

The same trick The zapper do not work but The silver and ozonated water does.

The same as apparently suppressed Browns gas HHO it is impossible to use electricity from alternator to generate the gar and run on it the same motor.

I was about to generate it from solar panel and pump it to the cylinder and than run a car on it.

Bull# - because you have hydrogen and oxygen in the same bottle and if you will press it to more than 400PSI it will explode. The generators are used frequently in welding industries. So not any Rockefeller or OPEC but bull#ers selling plans for 30 dollars.

At the end of the day I learn one think that colloidal silver is very easy to do and it saves me lot of money. It was interesting experience I can say medicine is industry. Doctors are just people they been trained and than do their job. As anywhere there is many doctors who will do not care much and send you home with panadol but there is also many doctors who do care and study alternative medicine on their own and really help to people.

The worst think on this is that someone can stop take some medicament's and get serious complications. Pharmaceutic industry is a Mafia but at least can cure flue but not this zapper. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I forgot to mention I do not need to clean much from pathogens as I time from time use MMS and can take 30 drops a day without any problem so it is not secondary intoxication caused by ding pathogens but just the virus what I got from my neighbor.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's no coincidence that millions upon millions of dollars are spent each year on herpes medication, all of which will NOT cure the condition. This suits the Pharmaceutical companies as they are receiving the majority of this money. Since it is the Pharmaceutical companies that fund the majority of pharmaceutical research a cure for herpes would bring about an end to a global CASH COW that is only getting fatter. The smaller, but still considerable portion of the profits from suppressive medications goes to the government. The government just so happens to be the second biggest contributor to herpes research. Not unlike the pharmaceutical companies, governments stand to lose this income if a cure to herpes ever becomes available. Those of you suffering proactively would most likely know there are sectors of the private and academic research sectors working on finding the elusive herpes cure on minimal funding. They can be seen asking for money to further the research; this invites the opportunist to take money under this pretence.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All the symptoms listed above are Vitamin C deficiency.

Vitamin C CURES herpes.... as well as all viruses and bacterial infections including flu and pneumonia.

Learn about Vitamin C. Links in my signature.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyone still here? Somebody who has had some success with either zapper or vit c for herpes? My girlfriend got this discusting disease. Kinda fkn my fault, really dont wanna go into details.. But its been worse on me then her. Im tearing my fkn hair out, i cant sleep. My faith in everything has diminished. If this can happen to a Girl like her.. Fkn karma, divine something is all #.

Julie washington, in this thread say's check my signature for link, I just cant see any link in her sig. Anyone who knows what she's talking about ?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Any updates of people using the zappers?
Anyone know if RogerT's mom is still doing ok?

I have a bad feeling it didnt go too well since he quit this forum. Or does he have a new nickname now?

Thanks,
TeeMko

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Does make you wonder when a thread such as this just ends. Surely one of the main players on this thread couls prpvide an update?

a reply to: TeeMko

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Threads end because of a variety of reasons:

1) People get bored with the topic and move on.
2) See above
3) Some threads deal with niche ideas or concepts that do not appeal to a larger cross section of ATS membership.
etc etc.
4) Whatever is posted simply does not work nor will it ever hence no reason to keep it active
5) Someone new to ATS finds an long forgotten thread and posts a reply bumping it and it goes nowhere

In the case of this thread I'm going #4. We see a fair amount of modern day snake oil concepts and they never pan out. Of course the true believers will claim that's cause of big pharma et al. but the reality is that this crap does not work.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join