It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here's a report... saying the TURKISH GOVERNMENT is doing an emergency meeting.

The al-Jazeera network reported that senior Turkish officials were expected to convene an emergency meeting to discuss their stand regarding what they referred to as "the Israeli attack on the freedom sail."

Turkish TV stations say police have blocked dozens of stone-throwing protesters who tried to storm Israeli Consulate in Istanbul over IDF attack on aid ships to Gaza. Israeli ambassador ordered to arrive at Foreign Ministry

The ambassador was ORDERED.

And BTW, if I were within a hour of the Israeli embassy I would go protest there right now. But unfortunately I'm at 8 hours from there.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

link   

+11 more 
link   
Fine, to satisfy the more emotional members here on ATS. I don't wish violence on Israel. I just wish all financial, political and military aid from the United States to be pulled from Israel. Then we can just watch as her enemies slowly move in on her.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Just to remind everyone..

This is the Topic

"Israeli ships attack aid flotilla"

Semper

link   

link   
They do not need excuses.

Those who support Israel's "right" to do what it wants are religious nutters. Last time I checked excuses, explanations and being a decent human being is not part of the religious nutters MO.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Are you being sarcastic?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by tauempire

No, I would prefer for my thread to not be closed. whilst you might like the information to be buried and out of the public views, I do not. This needs to be discussed and seen by ATS as a whole.

You cannot excuse the state of Israel for an act of war, and that is what this is.

No im not trying to 'burry' this i want you to CALM DOWN. And the MOD should actually be ENFORCING the dang terms and conditions. and im sure calling for a nations destruction where MANY will be killed is violating that.

But my posts are removed because they are 'off-topic' how is my posts off topic? i thought the MOD were to be unbiased?

We can talk about how bad this crime was or what ever...you can even advocate for sanctions but i never thought i would see the day when ATS members would adovocate for death and destruction.

CALM DOWN.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
On Israeli TV, they are talking about MORE than 10 dead.... so if even the highly controlled Israeli press is saying that... it must be true.

IMO the Israeli government reports the truth because they think most Israeli agree with what they are doing.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
Fine, to satisfy the more emotional members here on ATS. I don't wish violence on Israel. I just wish all financial, political and military aid from the United States to be pulled from Israel. Then we can just watch as her enemies slowly move in on her.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

That is advocating for death and destruction and you know this. dont play smart.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tauempire]

+11 more 
link   
reply to post by tauempire

You were just advocating and defending Israel's actions and their oppression of hundreds of thousands of people. Seriously... what are you on right now?

link   
It's a massacre.

Haaretz now reporting "At least 10 activists killed as Israel Navy opens fire on Gaza aid

www.haaretz.com...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

link   
I just don't get why Jews love pissing people off, haven't they learned from the bible or history itself.

oh well, maybe when palestine or whomever tries to destroy them this time they can wake up and learn to play nice

link   
Some Twitters are saying "unconfirmed 10-14 killed".

Are there enforceable International Waters laws? Or is that an optional thing like the NNPT for a certain country?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OK

LAST WARNING

Discuss the Topic, or STAY AWAY

No more advisories

Semper

+1 more 
link   
And this is why I never understood why we as a country support and help Israel. They just as bad if not worse then THIER adversary, which is the entire middle east.

I truly suspect it's almost entirely religious purposes and not reality as far as the US is concerned. (which freaks me out even more!)

Bush Jr scared me when he called what we as a country are doing as a "crusade". I for one do not like what I have been seeing with my country's policies.

Somewhere we took a wrong direction, and we need to get back on track before we really screw things up and make them non-reversible. I almost suspect we are at that point already.

It's obvious we should not condone these sorts of actions from our allies....so what are we really supporting???!?!?!!?

Scary though huh.

link   
Deeply upset. I just watched the RT video report and I saw one of the lad who got shot.
I am now eagerly waiting for the response of the govts around the world. Probably a lot of 'concerns' and UN sanctions vetoed by the US.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TheOracle]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join