It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeWave Zero and 2010 Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
All right, here is how the timewave zero software works. There is something called novelty, and something called action. Novelty are like ideas, basically an increase in the organized complexity of human life, and actions are when they get manifested into the physical world.

On the chart, when the graph slopes downward, novelty is increasing, and historical events are taking place in response to the "shot" of novelty. Those historical events would be taking the novelty and arranging it into the physical world.

From what I have read from other sources including Dr. Fred Alan Wolf and Dr. Rick Strassman, whom I read in order to do an independent study on a quantum theory of mind, our creativity is actually the ability to perceive parallel universes (which have been scientifically proven to exist lately) with our minds.

www.foxnews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero software, novelty remains rather low throughout human history, exponentially increasing until December 21, 2012, when it reaches zero.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you think of the amount of novelty as how fast time flows, or how long it takes you to go from having an idea in your head to manifesting it as action in the material realm, try watching old movies and noticing how slowly things occur compared to now. In fact, it seems like life in the year 2010 is quite a bit more fast pased than it was in 2005, almost like our Western linear world has stopped completely.

Why would this occur? The reason that makes the most sense to me is that the super-massive black hole at the center of our galaxy emmits some kind of field that, as we get closer to it, decreases the speed between our ideas and their manifestations.

I will add at this point that at least in my experience, women seem to be immune to this phenomenon and act completely similar all throughout history. In fact, it gets kind of creepy when I watch a movie from the early 1900's and can relate to the women in them.

Apparently, there is a related band of black galactic dust that our solar system is due to pass through in 2012.

----------

Jenkins suggests that the Maya based their calendar on observations of the Great Rift, a band of dark dust clouds in the Milky Way, which the Maya called the Xibalba be or "Black Road."[45] Jenkins claims that the Maya were aware of where the ecliptic intersected the Black Road and gave this position in the sky a special significance in their cosmology.[46] According to the hypothesis, the Sun precisely aligns with this intersection point at the winter solstice of 2012.[46] Jenkins claimed that the classical Mayans anticipated this conjunction and celebrated it as the harbinger of a profound spiritual transition for mankind.

en.wikipedia.org...

----------

This would explain Bible prophecy fairly well, in my opinion.

----------

Matthew 24:29-31:

29 "Immediately after the distress of those days " 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

----------

As a side, I believe the Bible to be lot more accurate than most people would suspect, although I am not by any means taking this from a Christian perspective, and certainly not an organized religion perspective. Extra-dimensional or extra-terrestrial beings could easily account for many of the events explained in the Bible.

At any rate, how the heck do Terrence McKenna and Peter Meyer graph the timewave? This can be explained here. I wish I understood what they were talking about and how they figured out their formula.

www.fractal-timewave.com...

----------

So, I downloaded the software and I used it to predict the flow of events in the next few years. Here is what I got for this year:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a042676d550b.jpg[/atsimg]

According to this graph, we should be seeing an escalation of events from September / November onward, which will then continue their due course until January, when things will calm down.

Here is another graph, which expands into the year 2011 and shows activity starting in September of that year.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3129800657d.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not sure how accurate this is. I tried a few other dates, and it looks like the timewave software could just go up and down a lot willy nilly and get lucky. However, there were accurate waves for Hurricane Katrina and September 11th. And I was surprised to see that the software matched my own predictions for the flow of events in 2010.

(The software was written in 1998 I believe and I even had to download DosBox to run it).

[edit on 26-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

If any of you are going to bash the Wikipedia or Fox News sources, go ahead and replace them with your own sources, I don't mind. I do prefer Wikipedia, and know that it has been proven to be at least as reliable as The Encyclopedia Brittanica but I am not partial to Fox News in any way.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

NICE! S & F

This topic is being discussed @.....
ATS: Timewave Zero - Transition To Countdown

Although,
This thread should remain... targeting 2010 was a great idea!

Thank you!

A MUST WATCH FOR THIS SPECIFIC TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Video Link

Edit to add: Video

[edit on 26-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Here is information about novelty from the instruction manual:

The Novelty values on the y-axis increase from bottom to top, as is usual with Cartesian graphs. But Novelty is such that low values of Novelty are associated with high incidence of its "real world" counterpart in history and vice versa. Thus the "descent" of the wave from high values of Novelty in the past to low values in the present is claimed to be reflected in time and history by a low incidence of its phenomenal correlate in the past developing toward high incidence in the present (and future).

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

"to post a video"

copy the "numbers" after the "=" sign thats in the youtube "URL" and paste it into the "YouTube VIDEO" prompt box.

i'll respond in "this reply" through edit mode if you have
any troubles.

Edit To Add: Clarifications on how to post your video

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach4

Sweet, thanks dude!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I will add at this point that at least in my experience, women seem to be immune to this phenomenon and act completely similar all throughout history. In fact, it gets kind of creepy when I watch a movie from the early 1900's and can relate to the women in them.

So I'm guessing womens liberation, suffrage, equal rights and all that were pretty much non issues in your view.

I think I'm just going to sit back and watch the fireworks

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach4

NICE! S & F

This topic is being discussed @.....
ATS: Timewave Zero - Transition To Countdown

((snip))

A MUST WATCH FOR THIS SPECIFIC TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((snip))

Edit to add: Video

What year was that video?.. where he says Saddam invading Kuwait is in exact historical resonance with the day Mohamed was born, adding that resonance similar to the "Gothic renaissance" is ahead of us..

The video quality, and his ancient computer, look pre- popular emergence of "Goth Kids" by a few years.. trip out..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Im trying to get my head around this TWZ theory and it seems to me that rather than a method for predicting events, the theory simply states that conditions in the time domain will lend themselves to "Novel" or unusual events occurring in the physical domain. In other words:

"the door is open but you don't have to go in"

This to my mind would explain why historic opportunities (i.e low points on the graph) did not always correspond to novel events taking place in reality. E.G in you second graph 17th Jan 2010 should have been a novel event right?

Equally using TWZ as a predictive tool and looking at 2012 and beyond, conditions will be ripe for novel events BUT, novel events MAY NOT happen!!

Agree?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
According to what I did on 2010 for may is that on the 28 something is going to happen. It is a low point for this month then after that it sky rockets with several climatic events. Then a huge dip will lead up to around june 1.

I am not sure if I got the setting right though for doing this. I would love to have the correct settings to get the exact time and date.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

so you're saying there could happen something big tomorrow....

maybe it's this :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

or something bad in north korea...
at least it's all exciting

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

That video was copyrighted in 1994.

Thanks for posting that video.
I hadn't seen that one before.
Good editing props to the editor!

reply to post by Dragnet53

There's an ATS member by the name of Zagari
who has been doing a massive amount of work on the
timewave. I think if you and him collaborated, we'd get
some really good info out on all this. He should be
entering the thread soon.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I got no clue and hopefully I am doing this right. I got the software and dosbox. man, playing with dosbox brings back memories..

I probably more or less thinking it might be north korea vs south korea.

That is just an assumption.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
These Timewave threads deserve A LOT more attention!

Wake up you sleepers

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The problem is that the US will join the game in korea....it's gonna be a big thing. I talked to one of my professors yesterday and he said it's probably going to start on friday/saturday

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Im sorry........

but this TimeWave Zero has more than definetely been slept on
here at ATS!!!!!!!!!!

Im really shocked!

I think it may have to do with most people not
understanding it, therefore virtually disregarding
the concept! ( a little tooo comfortable )

I've done quite a few hours... probably 5 hours
of research in total, on this phenomena and......

DAMN!!! I gotta say... this is the real deal!

(i wish it would get more attention, although...
i guess thats not the state of world i am in.)

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The real game BEGINS September 16 2010.
September 16 2010 is a very significant date on the graph and on the mini cycle of Timewave ending in November, it matches with the year 1945.

If not in September, I would say August 25 2010.

We may see at least one NUCLEAR ATTACK, being on OCTOBER 21 2010. Possibly other two, being on SEPTEMBER 16 2010 and NOVEMBER 14 2010.
The Pope will not see the beginning of the Fall 2010, neither the Queen, the Greece president will be eliminated in November, the Usa president will suffer a attack and die in December 2010.

The war will have starring countries being Russia, Iran, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, France, Usa, Israel, North Korea, Greece, England.
The war will be fought into three parts, one being September- November 2010 and than in 2011.
2012 is not a world war year.

Usa, France, Poland, Israel will win the war. Russia will have a huge revolution and will lose the war, Ukraine and North Korea will be destroyed by nukes, Turkey invaded this year, Greece will lose the war.
England and Italy may be hit by terror attacks, non nuclear.

A group of disobedience from government will be born in 2011.

China will be almost annihilated by a natural disaster at the end of 2010, caused by the collapse of Three Gorges Dam. It may also happen by mid- January 2011.

Katla and another very huge volcano will erupt in October and late November 2010.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Zagari]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello. I have been reading these forums for a few years now and i have learnt so much from established ATS members, so i thank you for me learning a great deal about things i am very interested in.

Anyway just 1 point i would like to raise, looking at the timewave and the date SEP 16th 2010 that is when the pope visits Britain. Could that be a coincidence. Not sure why but i do have a bad feeling about this trip.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The real game BEGINS September 16 2010.

Now that we around around that date now, are you willing to reapply this statement? If nothing significant happens between now and, say, the 18th, how will you feel?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Although I love reading that guy's posts and what he comes up with, every time it seems nothing of significance is going to happen on a date there's a shift correction of some kind and a new resonance with a previously insignificant date. All very hard to follow but entertaining none the less.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join