It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure has happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello would just like 2 remind evrybody that in 2007 it was stated by the france goverment HAS been investigating ufos and been covering it up .untill now.
*SNIP*
any thougts ?? if not please stop debating if aliens exist or not.
Now I know France did this in 2007, and they are paving the way here and they learned that people were ready to hear the truth. Releasing their files in 2007 did not end up in mass histeria, so thats why they decided to go further and announce officially that we are not alone. This is one step further than basic release of files going up to full diclosure.

MOD EDIT:

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

[edit on May 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

I wouldn't take anything on GLP to seriously, place it full of immature idiots.

Might be an idea to Google the case and post any reliable sources...... GLP is obviously not that.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
This is one step further than basic release of files going up to full diclosure.

Oh I get it, this is disclosure. Next stop: Full Disclosure.
Whens "total disclosure" gonna happen? Just before "complete disclosure"?!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Welcome and you have a long road ahead

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
they have not had full disclosure...they have opened their files, that's it. if you have the documentation of the french government doing this please present it .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's a better source of released UFO files:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is probably as close as you'll ever get to the mythical and IMHO delusional disclosure

[edit on 26/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
All you need to know about that story is stated in the opening tag line. I'll let you do the research for it but Michael Cohen is not the most reliable source of info.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It is the right link you gave?

All the posts are from june 2009? So disclosure was last year?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Yea I see it this way, if the Creator of the Universe wanted Humans to Chill with or most likely Kill Aliens then I think it would of happened. I don't think Humanity is anywhere near being ready for Disclosure, they can't even get on with their own species. Let alone one that might have more knowledge than them, We couldn't have something we don't understand knowing more than us.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Where have you been??

Better read this thread because the French aren't the only ones to have released **SOME** UFO files.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

their pretty crafty. Mostly its just reported incidents, which are equally abundant and disputable on the web.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ATS does not allow cross-posting here.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

We also do not allow any content from ANW to be posted here.

Thread closed.

[edit on May 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join