It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's chemcast in Pasadena 5/25/10

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xhale

Some people here will tell you that is normal.

Just giving you a heads up.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xhale

xhale.....

Yup.....

That's normal

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pm7point
I live in South NJ. They do a chem trail spray at least twice a week on the part of town where i live. even if i do not see them spray it i know they did by the way the clouds look. Every time they put the chemicals in our sky nature takes it and makes it a cloud that is dark like rain clouds and very low in atmosphere. when i normally see a rain cloud it rains these ones do not for at least 4 days then it rains hard. really hard.

It could be just my natural paranoia, but I think they could be trying to create cover clouds to hide experimental things they are working on.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seesinclouds

Here is a video that explores some of the possibilities of what is going on.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Good vid Stewie. Thanks for posting that. One of the narrators said it started in 1996. Bingo, that's right when I started seeing them.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

All I suggest (because NO ONE SEEMS to pay attention to science and facts, anymore) is go ahead, enjoy the ignorance that's being promoted in those "chemtrail" videos on YouTube...but read through the comments, too.

It's quite entertaining to see how true "believers" make comments that are vile, and vitriolic in most cases, (yes, of course...everybody gets heated, but pay close attention to how much back-slapping and slavish 'agreement' also occurs...) when confronted with the uncomfortable truth that what they are seeing and filming is perfectly normal.

THEN, I also suggest a break from YouTube --- because there isn;t anyting being posted there that's new, and certainly nothing unique, just same old tired 'junk' and pseudoscience claims.

Instead, look around for some forums where you can chat with actual professional pilots. Can search out science forums devoted to meteorology, too.

You will not find ANY experienced and learned professional who agrees with this "chemtrail" nonsense.

This enter charade is the provence of ignorance, and lack of science knowledge.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You're so whiney on this thread.
You obviously have a problem with people drawing their own conclusions. Chill.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

I think that he, and many of us, are tired of thread after thread showing nothing but normal contrails and having to repeat over and over actual science behind the phenomenon to people who happily ignore said science to perpetuate an agenda of fairy tales. Most do not understand basic meteorology - and worse, most are clueless about aviation - and they seem unwilling to learn. In the past few months, I only remember one believer of chemtrails who actually took on board the science being explained to them and admitted that maybe the chemtrails aren't what this person might have been led to believe, and to that person I give mega

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
reply to post by yuefo

I think that he, and many of us, are tired of thread after thread showing nothing but normal contrails

And yet you keep going to them

and having to repeat over and over actual science behind the phenomenon

"Having to"? No one's holding a gun to your head. If you want to keep repeating yourselves, go ahead. My issue is the whining about it. Do it or don't, but why complain?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah you.....

Stop being whiney!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Originally posted by bagari
reply to post by yuefo

I think that he, and many of us, are tired of thread after thread showing nothing but normal contrails

And yet you keep going to them

and having to repeat over and over actual science behind the phenomenon

"Having to"? No one's holding a gun to your head. If you want to keep repeating yourselves, go ahead. My issue is the whining about it. Do it or don't, but why complain?

Yuefo.....

The reason I find myself in these chemtrail threads repeating myself is that I can't abide stupidity & I feel compelled to try to do something about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

The reason I find myself in these chemtrail threads repeating myself is that I can't abide stupidity & I feel compelled to try to do something about it.

Sure, I've got no problem with that at all. But when you respond, you don't complain about "having" to respond. For some others, that seems to be part and parcel of their argument..."poor me, I have to explain this again."

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Sure, I've got no problem with that at all. But when you respond, you don't complain about "having" to respond. For some others, that seems to be part and parcel of their argument..."poor me, I have to explain this again."

Yuefo.....

It's the chemtrail threads that give people brain damage, not the chemtrails!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yuefo.....

It's the chemtrail threads that give people brain damage, not the chemtrails!

Ha! Finally, something we can all agree on.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

There you go, saying things you cannot back up.

"The chemtrail threads do more damage than the actual chemtrails."

Now, I could ask you to back up that statement but I bet, not only that you could not, but that you would not even attempt to.

Isn't that funny...

You would have to prove that NO one is spraying ANYTHING.
Good luck with that.
Then, you would have to convince ATS members that this thread is EVEN more hazardous to their health than what YOU cannot prove.

Bring the evidence to back up YOUR statement!

Edit for clarification.

Edit for alcohol intake.

Edit for fun.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Stewie]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stewie, Stewie, Stewie.....

How can I ever "win" with chemtrailers like you?

I don't post detailed material.....you accuse me of not providing evidence.

If I do post detailed material.....you won't look at it.

If I get all serious.....you accuse me of attacking & being rude.

If I try to be funny.....I'm not taking the subject seriously.

If I keep trying to discuss things with you regardless.....I get told I'm a troll & a disinfo agent.

You know.....I'm starting to change my mind.....perhaps there are chemtrails.....perhaps that's what sends you people round the twist!!!

:shk:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

What are you doing up! I have had to edit my post three times.
It is almost midnight here.

You cannot prove they exist, or they don't exist. That is all I am saying.

I believe they do, you believe they don't.

You belong on the I DON'T threads, I belong on the I DO threads.
At some point, the I DOERS have to move beyond the argument of existence to the discussion of possible explanations.

You don't have to go there.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

What are you doing up!

Ummmmm.....it's 2.30 in the afternoon!

Oh Stewie.....

Why are you a chemtrailer?

Why are you doing that to yourself?

It's all a total crock mate!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It is not a crock.

It may be all "textbook" stuff to you. Your reality and mine are not the same. I give you the right to believe what you want.
You don't give me that right.
You try to "explain" how I am not understanding what YOU are not seeing. You don't see what I do, perhaps.

Does that make sense?

I give you only evidence of other people trying to explain that they are seeing things that they have never seen before, but that is not good enough for you. What they are questioning, I am questioning as well. So are thousands of others...more and more every day.

At some point, we may get an answer, but we will not get it bickering over the existence of my intellect.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stewie.....

How long have you been concerned about & studying the chemtrail thing?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join