It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch (again,again)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

There's an interview with Knapp about Skinwalker Ranch on the Paracast. It's fascinating stuff. My suspension of disbelief was getting a bad case of cramp in some parts. Nonetheless, it's a very good story.

When Bigelow's NIDS team arrive on the scene it gets rather spectacular. 'Predator' aliens, trans-dimensional wormholes, critters, voices and malevolent UFOs...the story is literally crammed with variety. The Lazar conversation is also fascinating.

March 15, 2009 —

George Knapp Award-winning TV newscaster and UFO author George Knapp describes the weird UFO and secret weapons-related claims surrounding Area 51, the tales of John Lear, Bob Lazar and others. He’ll also bring you up to date on the 2008 Needles, CA incident and the strange events at the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah.
Paracast Interview...or ***right click save as***

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by cripmeister

Do you ever research any of the topics you post replies to? You do realize that when you post such silly replies you make yourself look quite dumb.

Skinwalker Ranch isn't your average 'camp fire' ghost story. If you read up on it further you will realize there is a very good reason why hundreds of thousands of dollars in research money has been spent and many skilled scientists hired by the company that owns the land to investigate the phenomenon.

Just put me on ignore then
I have read the stories about Skinwalker ranch, they're entertaining. From what I've read the place is like a paranormal amusement park. Bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts all in one place. I'd go there if I had the chance.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Cripmeister.....

"...the place is like a paranormal amusement park..."

Fair dinkum you crack me up!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

Many thanks

I shall have a really good listen to that!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Alright. Well you guys have given me a ton and I've only been gone 12 hours lol.

Im glad that I haven't seen anyone yelling "its a hoax!" on here yet. That really irks me when people try to claim something as unreal before doing any research on the place.

Thanks everyone for pitching what you know, oh and thanks for posting the interview with Knapp, I had completely forgotten about it!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by Still Searching

I heard it's been dormant for some time but I bet if the right kind of person was there it would eventually become active

The situation sounds similar to the Amityville haunting, as soon as the Lutz's moved out the "haunting" stopped. Many people have lived in the house since the Lutz's left in 1976 but no more hauntings have been reported as far as I know.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by reject

I heard it's been dormant for some time but I bet if the right kind of person was there it would eventually become active

The situation sounds similar to the Amityville haunting, as soon as the Lutz's moved out the "haunting" stopped. Many people have lived in the house since the Lutz's left in 1976 but no more hauntings have been reported as far as I know.

yeah, just like what mmn said:

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

Do you ever research any of the topics you post replies to? You do realize that when you post such silly replies you make yourself look quite dumb.

Skinwalker Ranch isn't your average 'camp fire' ghost story. If you read up on it further you will realize there is a very good reason why hundreds of thousands of dollars in research money has been spent and many skilled scientists hired by the company that owns the land to investigate the phenomenon.

Jocko Flocko.....

I sort of agree with you and cripmeister here.

The occurrences described in the more bizarre reports were never really experienced or observed by the “scientific” crews.

Knapp suggested that it could have been the “scientific” observation processes & the lack of “empathy” or “receptiveness” that contributed to this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not
I know...I know. Some guys think he and his posse are disinfos

anyway, put me on there and that place will be a madhouse

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Now, Im a skeptic of the whole Wiccan thing, but we are taking one along with us. We figure, if we catch anything it would be with her for the simple fact that Wiccan is a very spiritual thing, so she can maybe have this wolf appear lol.

It might not work, but we can sure as hell try. We will take any help we can get.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still Searching
reply to post by reject

Now, Im a skeptic of the whole Wiccan thing, but we are taking one along with us. We figure, if we catch anything it would be with her for the simple fact that Wiccan is a very spiritual thing, so she can maybe have this wolf appear lol.

It might not work, but we can sure as hell try. We will take any help we can get.

Gentlemen.....

We do have a resident Wiccan on ATS:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh cool! Maybe ill talk to him\her and find out more about it. Its always been an interest. Thanks yet again lol

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Reject.....

Maybe...maybe not..... I know...I know. Some guys think he and his posse are disinfos

Actually, I just realised that's a quote.

I think it was in some thread about ATS gangs in the ATS issues forum & someone was going on about me & my posse!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
As a matter of fact I believe hii_98 has a website about the ranch.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

thank you for linking to me.

my thread was just closed on here today because ONE moderator (the same exact one who commented on here) doesnt believe this is a topic we should discuss. talk about massive disinfo on ATS and why i avoid it here...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still Searching
reply to post by crowpruitt

. That site is pretty helpful, though I'm not completely sure about some of the content lol.

why ? it was all experienced by myself and countless other researchers. We arnt here to waste our time or to sell a book, this is the real deal at skinwalker. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. I know how "fantastical" some of the things in book may sound, real life is even more exotic at the ranch....trust me from first hadn experience.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Your thread was closed because there are a gazillion Skinwalker threads on ATS. Are you employed by Bigelow? If you're not I can't think of any reason why you're not authorized to discuss what you know.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by hiii_98

If you're not I can't think of any reason why you're not authorized to discuss what you know.

i guess you'd have to know who your talking to in the first place before making that comment. and yes you are correct i am NOT employed by Bigelow however i cannot release certain information until the end of this month regarding the ranch. Be patient and do some research prior to making judgements regarding the legitimacy of my info.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

reply to post by hiii_98

If you're not I can't think of any reason why you're not authorized to discuss what you know.

i guess you'd have to know who your talking to in the first place before making that comment. and yes you are correct i am NOT employed by Bigelow however i cannot release certain information until the end of this month regarding the ranch. Be patient and do some research prior to making judgements regarding the legitimacy of my info.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by hiii_98]

I read this thread last year about your experiences at the ranch. It was a great read
I've also read the stuff that's on your website. However, you accused ATS of disinfo because a moderator closed your thread. But nobody on ATS is preventing you from sharing your information in this thread are they?

I made no judgements, what caught my attention was that you said you were "not authorized to discuss". I mean who talks like that? Now if you had said "I promised someone not to reveal anything just yet" or something - that's cool. I don't think you need to dress up the circumstances. There's too much of that crap in the UFO community.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If we could please confine the discussion to the topic, Skinwalker Ranch, and not to superfluous side issues regarding staff (which are best handled via U2U or Complaint/Suggestion), that would be great.

The other things are off-topic to the thread.

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yeah Still Searching I live downtown SLC, and I tried driving to Skinwalker Ranch a while ago...Christ, it was sometime last summer already, I'd have to look at some receipts to make sure...but anyways, I looked it up on google maps, drove to Roosevelt...and then I could not find it, it seemed not to be there on the roads google maps showed me at that time...I should have had GPS maybe/no doubt...but anyway, maybe like a month ago I was looking at google maps again, and it seemed to show the ranch as being off an entirely different clutch of roads ...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I made no judgements, what caught my attention was that you said you were "not authorized to discuss". I mean who talks like that? Now if you had said "I promised someone not to reveal anything just yet" or something - that's cool. I don't think you need to dress up the circumstances. There's too much of that crap in the UFO community.

sorry for the miscommunication or choice of poor wording on my part

"I promised someone not to reveal anything just yet"" ok

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

Yeah Still Searching I live downtown SLC, and I tried driving to Skinwalker Ranch a while ago...Christ, it was sometime last summer already, I'd have to look at some receipts to make sure...but anyways, I looked it up on google maps, drove to Roosevelt...and then I could not find it, it was not there on the roads google maps showed me at that time...trust me, I am good with maps...I should have had GPS maybe/no doubt...but anyway, maybe like a month ago I was looking at google maps again, and it showed the ranch as being off an entirely different clutch of roads (where you now had to approach it from the east, whereas the previous situation showed it as being approachable from roads to the north and west)...How does that happen, one wonders...

True story...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

honestly i'mreally not trying to plug my website, but if you go to the site in my signature you will see a section called "maps" go to it and follow the directions, it will lead you directly to the ranch.

also on a site note, we've noticed that "skinwalker ranch" has been completely removed from Google Maps and Google Earth about 1 month ago.... so i'm the last source out there with a map to the ranch. Also wikipedia might still have accurate coordinates, but they to chopped the origional Skinwalker article to 1/3 its origional size for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join