It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution has begun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

NIA believes Meltup is the most important economic documentary ever produced in world history. The Second American Revolution has begun! Please share this documentary with all of your friends and family members immediately!

Additional videos: Economic Collapse – Gerald Celente – Ron Paul – Peter Schiff – 4 Clips

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Revolution against who?

You got a beef with the Yankees?

Did Maine somehow tick you off?

Anyone talking about revolution is not an American, they are terrorists.

You don't like who is representing you, then get off your arse and get active in your community and elect leaders that represent you better.

Armed uprising is not what we do here in The United States. If you want an armed uprising lifestyle go live in Iran.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This is an AWEsome summation of what is really going on, financially, in the U.S. and around the world. How to get everyone to see this? Facebook? email blast? Is there even a point? a benefit?

Hell, I'm thinking about maxing out my credit cards, buying gold & silver, then when the value of the dollar plummets, repay it all back at a fraction of the cost
(i'm sure there're reasons why this wouldn't work, nevermind the fact that in a state of anarchy, many other things will become much more sought after commodities than 'precious metals' (to who?))

S&F

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Revolutions don't need to be violent.

I've watched this movie I think it's quite good. Makes some valid points. But I can't say I agree with everything Peter Schiff says or the idea of imposing even more wage austerity inside the USA, it will only contribute to inflation and wages haven't risen much in the US in the past 30 odd years.

Cutting government salaries could have a deflationary effect too and that is hardly what the USA needs. It's teetering on the edge of both inflationary and deflationary problems. It might go either way.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That video is loaded with innaccuracies.

For one we have invested over a billion dollars in the manufacturing sector especially for green techonologies and jobs. Manufacturing has increased in this country for the last six months.

Secondly, Jobs are on the rebound.

Third, Peter Schiff and the other doom and gloomers were saying last year we would be in record inflation with price fixing on commodities. Well, where is the massive inflation? where is the price fixing on commodities?

I like Peter and Paul but these doom and gloomers are forgetting the most important reality of our situation.

The World economy is one big made up shell game. A fixed imaginary game that all the players know is rigged and complete BS. Peter and Paul simply look at the game and go this is BS, and the world looks back and says "Where have you been for the last 200 years".

The bottom line is the players will continue this farce of a game and even when it looks like they cannot play anymore they will just change the rules so the can keep moving on. That's the beauty of a bs system, you can change the rules whenever you want because all the players will go along.

In a strict rule based game you cannot change the rules and therefore it ends in ruin.

These guys just want people to Gold. Especially Shiff because, holy cow, that is how he makes his money.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Revolutions don't need to be violent.

I've watched this movie I think it's quite good. Makes some valid points. But I can't say I agree with everything Peter Schiff says or the idea of imposing even more wage austerity inside the USA, it will only contribute to inflation and wages haven't risen much in the US in the past 30 odd years.

Cutting government salaries could have a deflationary effect too and that is hardly what the USA needs. It's teetering on the edge of both inflationary and deflationary problems. It might go either way.

i disagree completely, the salaries, COLAs, benefits, retirement packages for all federal employments is outrageous...
peter schiff has it correct, deflate the compensation for federal workers to $7.50 hr then watch as all the states fall-in-line,

the outrageous formulas the corporations use to determine product price also needs to deflate to reasonable prices. everything is based on excessive pay for the top execuitive layers, the boards of directors, and a guaranteed 10%+ profit built in to the cost structure.. thats not capitalism thats tyranny & business by monopoly

yeah monopoly... look at how the gov't set up territories that cable providers have consolidated to themselves, TV, & highspeed internet are divvied out to a small group of 'winners'... the same is true of the primary dealer banks investment banks, disguised as bank-holding companies

a great deflationary period needs to take place almost immeditely, for any hope to try & rebuild a more rational economy & system

~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD/EDIT: i joined up for the free newsletter by the NIA who made the meltup video, thanks for the link & video OP

[edit on 18-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Revolution against who?

You don't like who is representing you, then get off your arse and get active in your community and elect leaders that represent you better.

Armed uprising is not what we do here in The United States. If you want an armed uprising lifestyle go live in Iran.

I wouldn't doubt I've done more in 90 days than what you've done in an entire lifetime of research. You missed the point. Moreover, the Iranian people aren't exactly armed, so they're easy pickings for the 'Islamic Republic.' Revolution was not the word I used... It was off the website. Think about this though... To stand up for what is right is revolutionary. Our Forefathers were branded more than just terrorists plus they had to face death from every angle. I'd say that's a stretch from being active in your community.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Americanist]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Here is my answer to your thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

America, wake up before it is too late!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Americanist

Here is my answer to your thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

America, wake up before it is too late!

Agreed, here is my answer so far: The Americanist

(view all blogs)

As I live, my friends, I believe that to be His voice! Yes, were my soul trembling on the verge of eternity, were this hand freezing in death, were this voice choking in the last struggle, I would still, with the last impulse of that soul, with the last wave of that hand, with the last gasp of that voice, implore you to remember this truth--God has given America to be free!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Americanist]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

For one we have invested over a billion dollars in the manufacturing sector especially for green techonologies and jobs.

A whole billion? Wow that's groundbreaking. I can see a complete economic recovery coming from that huge stimulus.

This is like shock and awe III, and in 3D on fire with cyborg ninjas.

With a billion dollars of funding you could probably hire a whole team of administration staff to push paper around without achieving any tangible results at all. Fantastic productivity increase.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by belial259]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The bottom line is the players will continue this farce of a game and even when it looks like they cannot play anymore they will just change the rules so the can keep moving on. That's the beauty of a bs system, you can change the rules whenever you want because all the players will go along

Spot on... Except have you determined what the next end game will be? If the last 100 years is any indication, the feces is going to be circling the fan for the majority of us.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

For one we have invested over a billion dollars in the manufacturing sector especially for green techonologies and jobs.

A whole billion? Wow that's groundbreaking. I can see a complete economic recovery coming from that huge stimulus.

This is like shock of awe III, and in 3D on fire with cyborg ninjas.

With a billion dollars of funding you could probably hire a whole team of administration staff to push paper around without achieving any tangible results at all. Fantastic productivity increase.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Halliburton used this billion to wipe their back sides with being granted no-bid contracts inside and outside of the US. I could be wrong though... It could be several billion!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The documentary is a decent warning. But the writing is on the wall, and has been since the inception of the Federal Reserve in 1913. The politicians will not save us. The Banks will not save us. In fact, they are working together to destroy us.

With debt being piled onto debt, a global economic collapse is inevitable. The Wall Street elite know this quite well and have been making their contingency plans, (well stocked hideaways) as was reported recently by the WSJ. The government too has made its contingency plans (well-stocked underground bunkers). You too had better start making plans to survive when the gas pumps run dry and the grocery shelves become empty. Otherwise they will be the winners (survivors) and you will be the losers.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This reminds me of those eerie seconds during a car wreck where time seems to slow down and though you can see everything happening, you know that because of the laws of physics, you can do nothing to alter the outcome. Oh well,

I've been in such a low economic level all my life that things like retirement savings, health insurance and college were never even a consideration. Perhaps after everything hits bottom and we can no longer import cheap crap from China and the mega-corporations can't tell us what to do because the checks paid to their thugs (Police & military) bounce, we can get back to small family farms and corner shops where you can buy locally made goods with locally issued money the value of which the people actually have some influence over.

If that requires a time of chaos and blood on the streets of the United States, so be it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Revolution against who?

Are you for real or did i miss the joke here.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned an American revolution can't come fast enough and the only chance we have to ever have our country back is to remove all the people that are in power now and remove their God awful statutory laws that are total garbage. I'll tell you one thing and that's that they have quite a racket and they won't leave easily. It's gonna suck but waiting only makes it worse.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
As far as I'm concerned an American revolution can't come fast enough and the only chance we have to ever have our country back

Not just your country friend. The whole world rests on your ability to get some accountability from your government. My hopes are with you guys always.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Figured that some of the 101st Chairborne Redneck Gun brigade got their panties in a wad.

Yes, here in the United States of America ( or 'Murrica for some of you folks) we Democratically elect our leaders. If they do poorly we vote them out of office and replace them with someone better.

You know that pesky way of governing called Democracy.

Yes it may seem at time that no matter who you put there they still fall under the spell of Corporations.

Well not all of them. Representatives like Ron Paul, Paul Kuchinich and others don't toe the company line.

So it's not impossible.

Moreover I don't appreciate being called a retard.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You know that pesky way of governing called Democracy.

You're a republic not a democracy.

I don't think you realise how special your country is and what it represents. If you fall to tyranny, all of mankind will fall back into tyranny. America represents freedom from the oppression of the state or the majority.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join