It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There Really 57 Types of Alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As for me, I do not believe all the aliens on that lists are true, a good majority if not most of them are fake or just names made up on the fly. For me when describing a specific species I just use the regular Physical description as commonly known like Greys, Insectoids, Reptilians , Nordics...etc. Giving them names when they may not even COME from that specific area is just non-sense or made-up fosh.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

What do YOU, mean for "officially"?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I did not say "officially". Do you mean a poster before me?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antor

Antor.....

You said that, not me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to know what you mean by that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

Stone missed one.....make that 58!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad73dc7a184a.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

You try to ridicule, Clifford Stone declarations?
You really know who is this men?
Sgt. Clifford Stone is a really good and brave person. Absolutely above all suspect.

This can help you to understand.

Kind regards.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antor

Antor.....

You said that, not me.

I'd like to know what you mean by that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

And first, I want know from you, exacly what is YOUR meaning about What is Official and what is it not.
Kind regards.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Antor.....

Sgt. Clifford Stone is a really good and brave person. Absolutely above all suspect.

OK.....I agree completely.

And....."official" can mean whatever you want it to mean.

:shk: :shk: :shk:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Antor

Antor.....

OK.....I agree completely.

And....."official" can mean whatever you want it to mean.

:shk: :shk: :shk:

You are always on the thread of the shaver?
You are always in perfect balance?
Positive negation...
Interesting but, without offense, sterile point of view of the things.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Antor

Antor.....

What do you mean when you say.....

HERE the official declaration.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I think your just nit picking on him really as has been common from you of late, it's obvious to me he means this is officially where the number 57 comes from..

For example, no matter how many times people will post Clifford Stones video clip in this thread or say the 57 figure comes from him, people still ask "why 57?" "where's this number come from" etc. and he's correct in saying that is officially where the 57 figure comes from as quite simply, that's where it comes from.

And it's not a figure of how many there are, just how many at that time he claims have been catalogued and identified, Clifford Stone has a reputible professional background and has not been debunked so I take him seriously on this albeit with an open mind.

So we are not talking a whack job or some online nut, we are talking about a very professional person of good standing making testament about 57 species that have been recorded, he does not say that's how many Aliens they are.

Now, these lists and links to lists being posted of all these different species are a completely different thing and be looked at highly critically as these aren't from any official source, and by that let me explain.

Clifford Stones testament of 57 types was made as part of The Disclosure Project, made up of Professional people such as Scientists, Doctors, Pilots and High Ranking Military Officers, with references, website, documents and materials, an actual organistation, A known body. An Official Source.

The lists of these so called named aliens, with unlikely candidates such as Big Foot and what have you are from mixed Unofficial sources, i.e. websites, many of them free that my little brother can set up in a few minutes, and there's nothing stopping anyone starting a site and simply putting what they believe, or even make up, TDP however, is something completely different

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Lifttheveil.....

I think your just nit picking on him really

I asked Antor what he meant when he said ”official”.

That is a request for clarification in order to ascertain the meaning of Antor’s post.

It is not nitpicking.

as has been common from you of late

I do not understand why you wrote that.

Please feel free to validate your comment by posting examples of my ”nitpicking”

it's obvious to me he means this is officially where the number 57 comes from..

Your reply confirms I interpreted Antor’s post differently to you.

I was not thinking about the number of aliens (57 or otherwise) when I asked Antor my question.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by lifttheveil

Lifttheveil.....

No problem Maybe…maybe not and I'm sorry if I wrongly accused you of nitpicking, I'd just read a succession of threads in the UFO forum before replying to this one and the way a lot of people talked down to others for posting their views or what they thought were great findings was a bit disheartening, that kind of built up to my reply to you in this thread as you were one of the posters which made my reply unmeasured and uncalled for.

Don't get me wrong, none of those comments were towards me and I always personally enjoy reading your posts as they're always usually both critical and balanced, rubbish and hoaxes do get sifted out here on ATS very quickly which to me is one of it's biggest appeals and your one of the members that ads to that, your posts just seem to have gone maybe a little mocking lately? I'm not going to search and list posts for examples as that's the kind of thing I'll do when researching something important which this obviously isn't

But we're taking it off topic so can I ask you what are you views on the subject?

Personally I have a very open and critical mind to The Disclosure Project, and judge each person on their own merits.

Like you I'm very keen to dismiss hoaxers and charlatans who only confuse an already almost impossible field to study and I despise them for this, well, the serious hoaxers I do, the small time YouTube hoaxers are just damned annoying

On the subject of 57 different documented types we only have Clifford Stones testimony on this, a testimony that he has said he will swear on oath before congress, a testimony like this from a respected man such as this is enough to put a man in prison for life in a court trial for murder so it's something not to be taken lightly.

Personally I don't know how many there are, I've never knowingly met or seen one and only have the thousands of testaments, footage, news reports, stories and rebuttals etc. to go by that you do and thanks to the internet everyone does now.

I do believe there are extraterrestrials though (by the sheer mathematics of it all) and also believe that at least one race has visited earth (I like to estimate more but that's pure speculation) and I believe that due to the evidence of a small number of cases that for me seals it, and am also swayed towards belief of a lot more cases and testimonies, too many and too good to say that this all isn't a natural phenomenon at all with a strong case to answer.

That being said, I have a feeling somehow our stereotypical iconic greys may have their roots more in Science FACT rather than Science FICTION IMHO

Edited to remove full quote

[edit on 8-5-2010 by lifttheveil]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe that is what
Heinz: 57 varieties actually MEANS. An in-joke about aliens.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It gets even more complicated since on different space/time channels dna is re-used so there are more you's though different souls. I was told that the original G.W. Bush was a lot wiser and more loving than this one. The Hologram we live in isn't the kind of Universe you think it is, and our bodies are the various software programs running in the system, so if a grey is toyota, the human is possibly a small sedan. Just different suits for the soul.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

LIST OF ALIEN SPECIES

Requested by Blackout

-AGHARIANS
-ALPHA-DRACONIANS
-ALTAIRIANS
-AMPHIBIANS
-ANAKIM
-ANTARCTICAN
-ATLANS
-BERNARIANS
-BOOTEANS
-BURROWERS
-CETIANS - (or Tau Cetians)
-CHAMELEON
-CHUPACABRA
-DRAGONWORMS
-DWARFS
-GIZAN - (or Gizahn)
-GRAILS
-GREENS, THE
-GREYS, THE
-HAV-MUSUVS - (or Suvians)
-IGUANOIDS
-IKELS OR SATYRS
-INSIDERS
-JANOSIAN
-KORENDIAN
-LEVIATHANS
-LYRAN
-MARTIANS
-MIB'S
-MOON-EYES, THE
-MOTHMEN
-NAGAs
-ORANGE, THE
-ORIONS
-PHOENIANS
-RE-BRID
-RETICULANS
-SASQUATCH
-SIRIANS
-SOLARIANS
-SYNTHETICS
-TELOSIAN
-TEROS
-ULTERRANS
-UMMITES
-SERPENTS
-PLEIADIANS
-VEGANS
-VENUSIONS

Source

PLEASE NOT NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE THESE ARE

ALSO CHECK SOURCE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION OF EACH RACE

What no ANUNNAKI!!!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i think there are a bit more then 57 spiecies in the universe... duh. or i could be wrong and its just us.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
BTW the only number that I heard 57 from was Obama claiming we have 57 states.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by -Blackout-

I am currently looking for a full list now i only know a few off hand give me 10 minutes.

IMO there are much more than 57, no need to find the thread yo uhave already posted the list.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Heinz 57?

Looj how big the universe is.. 57 is like, ridiculously small. How many species of ants do you think there is on Earth right now? Species, not indivial ants, or gender or type.. Species of ants on Earth now? There are 12400 known species of ants in the world today !

If ther is, on this planet, more then 12K species of ANTS.. Don't you think in the entier universe.. there more type of being like us (a bit more evolve), or at least more then 57?

57 was said to be visiting us

I KNEW aliens were behind those colored Ketchup's! Green and purple... yuck.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Don't forget the Feringi, Vulcan, Bith, Sith.

second line.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Lol according to this lists the caverns of earth are #ing crowded.

Nagas , Satyrs , Nazis ... Come on ! That's ridiculous !

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ickylevel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join