It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque to go up near New York's ground zero

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by merkava

You are in for a rude surprise.The false prophet of islam
will one day bow down before Jesus/Yeshua.Jesus/Yeshua
was not a prophet,He was God in flesh.

Well according to ISlam Jesus was also one of their Prophets and Muslims believe in him too.Though they stop following bible as it started to get corrupted according to individuals whims and desires.Islam's way of THE END is slightly different.Before the day of judgement Imam Mahdi will come to kill the anti-christ and following him Jesus will be sent back to tell everyone the truth and prove to christians/jews that he isn't dead and neither did the jews kill him.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

The jews did not kill Jesus/Yeshua! The romans nailed the
Messiah to the cross,not the jews.Jesus/Yeshua could have
come down off that cross any time He wanted to.
The muslims believe that Jesus/Yeshua was just a prophet.
He was not a prophet,He was God in flesh!

I know that Jesus/Yeshua is alive today as we type.He sits
at the right hand of the Father!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Why does Islam scare you?

It's a beautiful religion of love and peace that has always advanced humanity.

I mean The Prophet of Islam is known as the most influential man this planet has ever seen? Even his companions are rated above Jesus.

I am only scared by the centrist flavor your post. You are basically saying "My religion is the best, and my religious figure is the most important person ever". Thats garbage. IMO.

Oh yeah? I think Alexander the Great, Octavian "Augustus" Caesar, and Kublai Khan were way more influential and important in the grand scheme of history. An example.

Just about every religion does this EXACT same stuff, even science does it too and it just gets on my nerves so bad. lol

Its so arrogant and pompous, and in your face bragging style attitude that begs for a fight.
Everyone does it I admit, but some religions are clearly worse about it than others.
Christians with the "accept Jesus" routine, Jews with the "Oh we are the choson peoples" stuff, Republicans or Democrats and their venomous talking point junk, scientists and the "Im always right I know the ultimate secrets of the universe" attitude, and Islam and it's "my prophet guy is so much better than yours, you are infidel" bs lol.

And even the KKK or Nazis and their "supreme race" garbage.

It's all the same to me. It's the "I am superior to you" attitude that has been screwing up human history for ever and ever.

Freedom of What?? Its a Fantasy, clearly. When humans will simply refuse to stop this junk from all sides, is the day humans will know PEACE for once.

I have no Freedom in a physical sense? Why do I feel imprisoned by a planet of pompous jerks who think they are superior to me in every way. Because of some garbage someone spoon fed them somewhere.

I just can't stand it. And I don't care if I come off that way too, because obviously it is a human trait that we are all suffering badly with.

Because of this, I predict humans will NEVER GET ALONG.
It's a very horrible realization.

And I hope I am 100% Wrong. Being Right about this would just suck.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I mean The Prophet of Islam is known as the most influential man this planet has ever seen? Even his companions are rated above Jesus.

Some of us love our freedom big time, islam tells you what you can eat, drink and how you will dress, and you will pray five times a day. People are treated like children their whole lives.

Please shot me first when you take over!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I am only scared by the centrist flavor your post. You are basically saying "My religion is the best, and my religious figure is the most important person ever". Thats garbage. IMO.

I am not saying my religion is the best and neither did i say 'my religious figure is the most important person ever'.It's the non-muslim historians who came up with that, not me.

Read up on Michael H. Hart's,'The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History'.

Augustus was on 18th position,alexander the great 33rd position and kublai khan , can't even find him lol!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by merkava]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I am not saying my religion is the best and neither did i said 'my religious figure is the most important person ever'.It's the non-muslim historians who came up with that, not me.

Read up on Michael H. Hart's,'The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History'.

Augustus was on 18th position,alexander the great 33rd position and kublai khan , can't even find him lol!

I was merely using them as examples I didn't actually mean that lol. But I can understand what you are saying.

However I would ask Michael this :
"Oh so Michael H. Hart is now the ultimate authority on which human is superior?"

It's garbage. All of it.

Let's rank superiority on a scale? lol It's so absurd.

Putting the "companions" of the "prophet" above Jesus is just basically saying "Christians you can suck my ****". Straight up. It's demanding conflict and strife.

Because they will for sure take it as a direct battle threat. Christians think "Jesus is the savior of humanity" If you ask them he is #1.

That is why I am tired of it from everyone.

It's a part of humanity I cannot stand. And I am guilty too, easily. Who isn't?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

US & UK governments were fully aware that there were no WMDs in Iraq. They were also fully aware that Iraq had nothing to do with Al-Qaeda. War was (and is) fought because of greed, not 9/11.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

The governments were aware,the general population was not!
We(general population) were misled into believing that iraq
had WMD's and had to be dealt with at once.
Boy,we really do need that oil,don't we!

I forgot,9-11 was the excuse needed to get the (general population)
to accept the reasons for going into war.NEXT...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
This is just creepy

Things need to change. The image of Islam needs some serious work. Someone that's in Pope'ish position needs to be able to come out and speak to these weird religious things.

Apologize or set the record straight. The whole Islam/Muslim thing is so confusing. Even for someone as myself that has read some of the qaran.

Regular Americans that could careless about Islam/Muslims would be even more surprised and repulsed by the religion.

I would highly suspect that that picture is taken out of context.

Kissing means different thing in different cultures, especially in religious ceremony.

Just like waving at someone with your left hand might be a polite way of saying hello in this culture, but equivalent to flipping someone the bird in another.

It's not really correct for you to try and impose your western ideals onto another society and act like every gesture has the same meaning in all cultures. Kind of eurocentric, don't you think? Actually, what right does any western nation have to say what goes on inside the borders of a sovereign nation? None.

Lastly, it's spelled "Qur'an" or "Quran" or even Koran.... but when you spell it Qaran it makes you look like you didn't read very much of it at all...

I agree Catholic child molesters are just as bad.

Your scathing intent of the quote above does nothing for the OP which isn't about Catholic child molesters ...

That has been hashed out already ad nauseum in the courts and MSM.

Unless Americans are exposed to the evil side of Islamic Extremism people won't understand the good side either.

So far Muslims aren't screaming it from the rooftops... As I've said in previous posts. They need to do something.

So many posters say, have tolerance, it's no big deal, Freedom of religion, man.

Islam has exposed itself as not honoring laws of the lands that it finds itself.

Many times, it honors ONLY it's own laws and we Americans and other countries are expected to accept that... Mercy killings, Shoot outs on our military bases, car bombs (lol, fail).

Muslims have appeared to take advantage of the goodness of American Spirit just like any other invading (or legal immigrant) low life that wants what they perceive as the "American Dream".

Which by the way, if you weren't aware, can be heavily subsidized by our federal gubbamint. Free money for immigrants!

Anyhow, If their country(s) are that great under Sharia and what ever laws and gubbamint they have ... why come here? For what purpose?

Unless to cause grief upon good American people (Gubbamint not withstanding). To leech and spite American people.

As we've all been made well aware recently, and the world should sit up take note, the people no longer run the gubbamint.

So, Why insist on throwing it in the faces of the City Supervisors.

It smells of an attitude of ... "Neener, can't do anything about it, we just wanted you to know, we are inconsiderate and selfish and immature, nothing you can do."

Back to your post... again, child molesting is sick. Preverted. And I intentionally misspell and punctuate incorrectly for purpose.

If you were as anal as I am, which you are obviously attempting, you would see that misspelling as a sign of disrespect. That point was obvious to you yet you choose to insult every readers intelligence.

You aren't puffed by correcting my spelling.

I'm ANTI-catholic too ... I don't have as much hatred/spite/animosity towards catholics because they don't attempt to strike fear into average people by conducting fatal attacks, or self mutilation, or read books demanding Jihad on the infidels, nor are they accused of slamming planes into the 'heart of the great satan'.

Catholics are seriously misled on many things but God will sort them out.

Thanks for noticing me. WooT!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
how about a sikh temple?
this is a fun video. the guy plays all the characters. hehe. it's a love song.

anybody recognize the dance?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I won't even hazard a guess. I know it's not a Virginia reel.
My untrained ear can't even differentiate between this music and what I hear blasting nightly from all the dance clubs in Montreal's gay village.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by nenothtu

Well I'm starting to think MAYBE the rest of the world should stop playing traffic cop.[The US esp] and let the SUNNI and SHias not to mention the [Hindus= India and Muslim=Pakistan]

HAVE AT IT

I say let em go.

I hear India and Pakistan are nuclear armed!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

Seriously though... I agree.

Will the Israeli's allow Iran to get up to speed on their nuke programs to be a fair fight between those two?

As much as I like Israel and it's heritage history etc... (not the Zionists, OK) Seems like they'll be winner in that scenario.

Hit hard fast with devastating force when they aren't looking... That's US policy or maybe that changed now too.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering302

Well well well, how about this? How do y'all feel about this. I think we're heading for a Muslim country. Now I don't mind religious freedom at all BUT this just seems to spit on the faces of the family menbers of 911 victims

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Muslims didnt do it. Research 9/11.

Thanks.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

i hope this doesn't happen.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by rhinoceros

Because our government told us that Iraq had weapons
of mass destruction.Troops were sent to iraq and they bombed
bagdad.I wasn't aware that there are still people who don't know
we are in a "war". 9-11 was the catalyst for invoking the war
on terrorism which led to the invasion of iraq.
Which was the reason my grandsons' were deployed overseas!

The war was planned way ahead of 9/11 actually occurring. It was not so much the catalyst as it was the public excuse for invading another country. They needed public support and they got it, because people are so dumb today and will believe anything.

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor"

Its all part of the plan you see.

The acceptance that the general population has been systematically lied too is far too great a notion for most people to take on board lightly....hence the resistance to "conspiracy theories".

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Muslims didnt do it. Research 9/11.

Thanks.

Yeah if truth be known it was laura bush and the pope. asama bin ladin is the fall guy.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 23refugee

sikhism isn't islam though. it's more related to hinduism, i think.

(the video dance is also a dance in world of warcraft massive multiplayer online game. they chose daler mehndi's dance from the video i showed you, for their alien race dance. the game also inspired classics such as this (lol)

anyway, thought i'd inject a little light heartedness into the thread as it seemed to be heating up

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
Yeah if truth be known it was laura bush and the pope. asama bin ladin is the fall guy.

Its "Osama bin laden". Shouldnt you at least know the name of the guy who supposedly is responsible for killing several thousand of Americans?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
They needed public support and they got it, because people are so dumb today and will believe anything.

boy you got that right. does anyone believe it was a terroist attack any more? everyone seems to believe the opposite. Yeah, we pretty much believe anything and anyone with an anti american hidden agenda now days.

btw I like your signature, I'm not fooled.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by gdeed]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join