It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Okay, he definitely said "how many is there of us?" which did not warrant being spit on.

My mistake.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
If he asked them "how many of you'se are robbers?" then that is a question that warrants him getting a nice glob of spit in the face. Eye for an eye. An insult is an insult. You racially degrade someone by asking them condescending questions then you deserve whatever it is that is in store for you. That's my opinion anyway.

I disagree.
Accusing someone of being a robber is rude, but not illegal. Spitting on someone is assault and a criminal offence - not to mention far more unpleasant than being accused of being a robber, and don't forget that the teen didn't spit in direct response to that claim.

It's also unclear whether that is the start of the exchange or whether he was responding to something they said or did.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Conspiracy Chicks fan !]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975

Plus I was expecting Karate. Just a little Karate even.

Wrong asians mate lol.

Still it entertained me anyway, and nobody really got hurt which in a way makes it funnier.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

so insults = here have any disease i might have thats just sick. thay tryd to intimidate him and failed and as a few have said the incident started before the film did

fare enough i was typing as you were typeing you second post

[edit on 5/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
yeah I also thought at first he said "how many of you are robbers?", but he does say "how many is there of us?" which definately doesn't deserve the response the asians gave, so I'm with the bnp dude on this one. And it's not as if he would get out the car and just say "how many is there of us?" something else would have to have happened before it.

link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
Okay, he definitely said "how many is there of us?" which did not warrant being spit on.

My mistake.

I find the audio rather difficult to make out too.

If he said ''how many is there of us ?'', then I'm guessing the teens started acting hard before the camera was switched on, and he was pointing out that there were five ( maybe six including the cameraman ) of them against three.

link   
If the bnp goes around their neighbourhood which has a few asian or black families and basically tried selling their idea of getting rid of their family and add the whole racist undertone they always have, mix that with a few easy to temper teenagers.....well something was bound to happen sooner or later lol.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If the bnp goes around their neighbourhood which has a few asian or black families and basically tried selling their idea of getting rid of their family and add the whole racist undertone they always have, mix that with a few easy to temper teenagers.....well something was bound to happen sooner or later lol.
i see all three main partys as just as against me but i would not start trouble with them and definitely would not start spiting no matter what was said

in fact for £50.000 i`d leave this dump i`d rip there hand off

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I'm just saying it's not suprising when the bnp has a lot of hatred towards them, if they go into a neighbourhood with asian/black teenagers well... sheet happens. It's the perfect recipe for disaster.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i live in next to oldham i know what thay act like intimidation and violence is there game thats why i will back bnp untill something is done to level the playing field

and the guy was just doing his job

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

That is a great idea.

The BNP are the only hope for Britain.

"Every British person should support the BNP. "

twisted_fate

Agreed.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
We already know that the BNP are nothing more than racist thugs, but these Asian thugs were looking for a fight and got one and lost.
If this is the future of Great Britain, can I have £50,000 and a one way ticket out of this dump.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by kindred]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't like violence.

I don't like the bnp.

But in all honesty, if someone spits in another persons face, they are asking for a slap - and they got one.

Apart from that, it was a bit of a comedy moment and more of a scuffle than anything, although I suspect a couple of the asian lads will have some nice bruises from the kicks that went in...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yes i long for the day when i look down my high street and see nothing but placid white faces staring back at me, I'm sure my best friend will be overjoyed as he packs his wife and child back to Uganda, and how wonderfull our hospitals and care homes will be with no one to care or treat patients. The overseas Premiership players will all need to go too, just one of most important cultural exports. The England National Football team without any black players, No more trips to the curry house or chinese.

If this is what people want then give me the 50,000 and I'll leave in flash

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I can't abide the BNP but spitting is unsanitary. Both were wrong. That was not even politics.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Although I dont support the BNPs policies completely, they are the only political party with enough back bone to save the UK from the hoards of immigrants raping our country. They are the lesser of evils.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Although I dont support the BNPs policies completely, they are the only political party with enough back bone to save the UK from the hoards of immigrants raping our country. They are the lesser of evils.

Spot on.

Saw this coming 5 years ago, hence why we've spent the last 5 yrs living in New Zealand - you'll have to ship me home in a box...here it's more British than Britain (and we get a day's holiday for the Queen's Birthday
)

I can't stand the BNP, however the immigration laws in the UK are a total joke - look after number one before handing out to "asylum seekers" and people bent on changing British culture and attitudes.

At least here in NZ you have to be USEFUL to the country to get in and achieve a certain level of education AND income - and no benefits (except child) for two years - you got to work.. that's right WORK...

rant over

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Without the Full story it's hard to tell exactly what happened before...
I think (Obviously) The BNP started it.... but you shouldn't spit in someone's face... Although I will admit I have done exactly the same thing, although it wasn't a BNP guy it was an NF guy who tried to hand me a flyer.... I was probably 17 maybe 18? Had a skinhead (always had pretty short hair) and after i refused the Flyer he muttered something about me and something about P***s and lover.... I'm sure you can figure it out.... so I walked back and spat in his face.

Not proud of it and not gonna go into details about it but yeah, I felt he deserved it at the time.

Anyway, Here is extended footage of the Clash between BNP members and a few Asian lads.

It sounds like Bob says "how many use the rubbers or how many of you use rubbers" and then when they question what he said he changes it to "How many of you's are robbers" Would be interesting to see what was said before this.

Also Bob lays hands on someone first and also pushes someone first so If we're saying who physically started this or turned it into a confrontation, it's him.

Better extended footage with possible cause for scuffle

I think it's kinda telling at the start and have no doubt that these Morons (BNP) wound these guys up and insulted them.

[edit on 6/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Strange how we all perceive things differently. From what I saw I felt that the Asian lads had probably heckled the BNP guy, who had answered back, and hence the striding across the street to "greet" him from the lads.

It would be very interesting to see the start of it...

He definitely asks, at the start, "How many is there of us?" - twice. In other words, he's answering a question already asked by the Asian lads, or had already been engaged in conversation.

Out of the two groups, the lads' body language and aggression was there from the outset. The BNP guys tone was fine and calm until he was spat on. I think he was verbally accosted and retaliated.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MoorfNZ]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoorfNZ
The BNP guys tone was fine and calm until he was spat on. I think he was verbally accosted and retaliated.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MoorfNZ]

How do you work out that Bob (the BNP guy) was verbally accosted?

Did you watch the footage i posted above?

How was HE verbally accosted? Please explain

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join