It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My Camera has taken over me. I am happy right now.

Anway I'll see what I can answer because after all, I ride my bicycle alot. alot and alot and all those miles take time to ride. Like 60 or so. So if you can't ride that amount of miles, you are a wimp and should be ashamed of your self.

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

I totally appreciate the effort you are making and have but one question..

Will I be changing the world in a good or a bad way??

That's about the only information, regarding the future, I need.

Peace

You don't Change the world the way you wanted to change the world. My that I mean it just ain't big to make it to the NYTimes.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I shouldn't have had so many beers.

This is it for Today. bye, bye

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
ok what do you see for me in the near future, im thinking of joing the military

YOu end up regretting the Army. Or is it the Marines. You do better in the Air Force.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi Sirbikesalot06

I would like to ask you some questions if you wouldn't mind.

1. Will our property ever be paid off ( Husband/Wife) ?

2. Will husband get any other job, or is this one to hold onto?

3. Will I get a job or go to college and studying what ?

4. What's in store for me basically?

Thanks, DaphneApollo.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Hi Sirbikesalot06

I would like to ask you some questions if you wouldn't mind.

No I wouldn't mind at all. :p

1. Will our property ever be paid off ( Husband/Wife) ?

Only if you stay away from several people, oh wait I mean Trash/con artist who are trying to take away your money. But This I see is amost chosen, because the way thing are going, you will not be in that property.

2. Will husband get any other job, or is this one to hold onto?

I see him eventually loose this job. Like a layoff or something, not of his will. By years end. Be prepared. And him kissing the bosses ass isn't worth it in this case. It has been chosen.

3. Will I get a job or go to college and studying what ?

You eventually find a job, I see a restaurant, like a diner. College you put on hold, Why? For the next 10 days, before you go to sleep, including that one after your joy time with your man, ask "What am I destine to Study." The answer will shoot out after the 10 days are over.

4. What's in store for me basically?

Thanks, DaphneApollo.

Other than loosing your hosue, your husband become a Move On Nut, oh wait, I mean A Tea Party nut, there both the same to me, and you getting into college. not bad. I see a family member helping you out soon. please except and mediate during this period, you'll definately need to.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to ask a couple of questions, if you have the time. First, will I ever fall in love and get married again? Second, do you see me ever writing a book? Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Can i ask how do you see my future currently progressing in terms of...

1. Occupation

2. Health

3. Financialy

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I see the OP will have his hands full with us.

I have a question too, if you don't mind. And thank you in advance if you ever decide to answer. What I'm currently doing with my life, will I be regretful or thankful for it in the future (5 - 10 yrs)?

Honestly, I'm not sure with myself right now and I'd like to drop everything I'm doing and just take what little money I have and travel to Arizona and Texas (for personal and spiritual reasons) because I want to do anything at least once.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ohsnaptruth, your tomorrow first.

Originally posted by peewee1263
Hello, I would like to ask a couple of questions, if you have the time. First, will I ever fall in love and get married again? Second, do you see me ever writing a book? Thank you for your time.

I see a woman writing this question so I'll go about there. What the
where you thinking. Nice ass don't cut it. Ok. Now enjoy your time with this dude in your next life.

You fall in love over and over again, but no marriage.

You never get around to that book.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Repost.

"Hi again.

I didn't wrote long time like you asked. So here are maybe my last questions in this life time.

1.Who was i in my past life?

2.Will i be successful in the future?

3.Who built the pyramids? Why?

Thanks. "

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
hey OP. I have a Q.
Will my relationship with my friends (a friend type relationship!!) go back to the way it was before?
Or will it continue to slowly weaken.

thanks so much.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
As promised.

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
I see the OP will have his hands full with us.

I have a question too, if you don't mind. And thank you in advance if you ever decide to answer. What I'm currently doing with my life, will I be regretful or thankful for it in the future (5 - 10 yrs)?

Honestly, I'm not sure with myself right now and I'd like to drop everything I'm doing and just take what little money I have and travel to Arizona and Texas (for personal and spiritual reasons) because I want to do anything at least once.

It is mixed. You have just as many thankful moments and regrets too.

When your in Austin, please don't complain about the cyclist. Your the one ruining our country. OK. :bash:

Your spiritual moment, will come to you not in AZ, but in your own back yard. a lake with a cliff overlooking it. go there and read a book, think. do something there.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why Ask Why? Try bud Dry. Oh wait, they don't make it anymore. Ok XX for you dude.

Originally posted by StarBoyFG
Repost.

"Hi again.

I didn't wrote long time like you asked. So here are maybe my last questions in this life time.

1.Who was i in my past life?

2.Will i be successful in the future?

3.Who built the pyramids? Why?

Thanks. "

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
hey OP. I have a Q.
Will my relationship with my friends (a friend type relationship!!) go back to the way it was before?
Or will it continue to slowly weaken.

thanks so much.

The Thought I get is slowly weaken. You see each other from time to time and even attend a funeral of one of them. I feel that this action is destiny working things out. LIke your karma is calling you to somewhere else soon. Just remember, keep connnected on FB, OK.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

LOL Nah, you Texans are cool. Always a step ahead of all the other states (though I do like to tease the cyclists with my car sometimes in my state.)

You really are good at predicting stuff,
it's not every day we (ATSers) find a legit psychic like you.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dear Sirbikesalot06: I have a fairly large problem with my mother. How do you see this working itself out, and when?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by penelope162
Dear Sirbikesalot06: I have a fairly large problem with my mother. How do you see this working itself out, and when?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

I see this lasting forever and ever and ever and even beyond this life time. One needs to surrender. She is worried about you and fears that you become Useless is the term. Since I'm having a hard time seeing and two women arguing over woman stuff, well what would I do.
Loook AWAy.

She nitpicking over this and that. My advice is to make good grades this year, really make an effort for that A, and thing will look better..

And what ever you do, don't introduce that guy to parents.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ah for once no questions.

Just ask a question, and I'll be there.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok I've got to give this a try!

1. How will next week end for me? Will I have a joyous time?

2. How are my next few years going to be like? Is it going to be difficult?

3. How's my relationship with my best friend going to end up? Seems its going into the dumps now.

Many thanks!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
if i could ask acouple questions, im at a point of my life where nothing is going right, im broke, in a bad realationship.

first question: what lies in my future with my self employment job?

second question: when i finally leave the relationship, will i be better off on my own? or try to get into another relationship? for my self employed business..

thanks sir.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join