It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, if there weren't over 60 MILLION Americans (yeah, thats a 6 with seven zeroes next to it) who gladfully indulge in brain candy and other drug delights EVERY SINGLE DAY, there would not be much of a problem, now would it?

How bloody easy it is to look over the border and try to set the blame for a problem you yourselves have created. If there is such a raging violence in Mexico, it is only to control the access to the biggest market of drug addicts there is in the world. The violence in the South is nothing but a reflection of the addiction in the North.

Tell me something? What about the drug kingpins in the U.S. side of the border?? You never, EVER hear about a drug lord being captured in US soil, do you? There MUST be someone who recieves, distributes and makes ridiculously big profits from selling the drugs that arrive from Mexico. Who are the drug bosses of America? Believe me, they're not Mexican. It's no surprise you only hear of black or hispanic street vendors getting busted, but NEVER EVER read about an American druglord being put behind bars. Who do you think controls the game there?

Maybe instead of advocating senseless bloodbaths that indicate nothing but your lack of education and respect for human life, perhaps you should rather look into ways to curve America's voracious appetite for drugs that fuels violence in Mexico and elsewhere. If there is a demand, there will always be a supply. It's simple economics.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

even our free democratic republic was founded and to this day is fueled by murder. That's just the nature of the beast. It really boils down to money. Make it legal so there's no reprimand and pay enough and people will shoot whomever you point at, their own countrymen, every man woman and child. Will there be retribution by the friends, family, and countrymen or business associates of those killed. Sure. That would be profitable. It would ensure a steady supply of people to shoot and be paid for. War is profit, as an ATS Moderator you should know this. Does the reason for it really matter? No. The only thing that matters is making that money to live in wealth and comfort with you and yours. Fighting illegal aliens and merciless drug cartels is as good a reason as they themselves use. Right or wrong just depends on who you ask and on what day. Just ask God who said thou shall not kill then sent the Jews to exterminate the Canaanites for their land.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by TrueAmerican

One that would just as soon not see people needlessly murdered. How 'bout you?

How do you expect this wholesale murder, which is what you are advocating, make no mistake, solve the problem? Slaughter 'em all... Where does it stop? Who is next on the chopping block? Hmmm...? Who decided that it's a good idea to slip the bounds of law? That's what, supposedly, separates me from the goons in the cartels... I respect the law...they don't. So y'all want to act just like them?

The cartels are evil. So to combat the evil, you all would become just like the evil you profess to hate?

What kind of an American does that make you, sir?

Gotta fight fire with fire. All other measures we are taking to secure the border has failed. Who cares what the Mexican government thinks, what are they capable of doing? If anything they would have their country under control, but hell, they don't even have their own government under control. We can't expect them to help.

You don't see as many Americans running scared jumping borders to get out of our country when times get a little rough, unemployment at a 50 year high, and yet it is easier for an illegal to get a job than it is for a citizen, at least where I live in East Texas, and the jobs we can get, the pay is so low because they can get an illegal to do the same job, probably work harder, but pretends not to understand any English for half the pay. I'm a little racist at this point, it's starting to get ridiculous and something needs to be done. Terrorists are going to these cartels getting tattoos all over their body and sneaking across the border being passed of as Mexicans. We get mad at them for coming over here stealing the American dream from us and they want to make us out as the bad guys.
I don't understand why they tend to have three times as many kids as most families, and pretend not to understand a lick of English. To the ones that take the long ass time to come here legally, kudos to you, and sorry that your fellow country men are giving you guys a bad name.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Some of you people in this thread. Honestly make me question if we just shouldn't let large groups of you die off soon. So we can reindoctrinate you when you reincarnate.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

It's easy to call yourself a beacon of light when you're not the one staring into the light.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Murder is not an attribute of a free, democratic, enlightened society.

neither is crossing the border illegally or
putting bounties on Law Enforcement or
pushing drugs to American kids in middle school
but hey
$h!+ happens

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Please read what you just quoted.
And then re-read what you said.

If possible, please face-palm self.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The US should put a $250,000 bounty on all Illegals, trafficers and dealers...then we'd have a real ammo shortage and I'd go back to work...lol

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

The US should put a $250,000 bounty on all Illegals, trafficers and dealers...then we'd have a real ammo shortage and I'd go back to work...lol

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Yeah a 250 k bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants should get this country well back on the road to financial recovery... after all we suspect there are an estimated 20 million illegals in this country... Lots of oppertunity to go around...Screw the unemployment lines... even I want in on that payday...

Even if you paid bounties on 5% that amounts to $250,000,000,000

NO REALLY IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN.

Where do you bigots get your rhetoric from.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure; most everyone is going to need the proceeds from a few of these 250,000.00 bounties to eventually do the following.

1. Paying to have your lawn mowed…look to it to go up to a hundred dollars for a ¼ acre property.
2. 20.00 dollars a pound for fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. 200.00 Per day to hire someone to watch your children.
4. 250.00 a day for day laborers handy men.
5. Want a glass of water and a roll with your Restaurant Meal, well get ready to pay 75.00 per plate.

America’s love affair with illegal aliens and the cheap labor and services they perform go well beyond just those who like to partake in illegal controlled substances.

Corporate America has profited tremendously off of cheap illegal immigrant labor, but the truth is so have we all.

The cheap wages they work for make it easier for us to get more with the cheap wages we work for!

Look for that to change radically if they do ever put a real curb on illegal immigration.

The bad news is that historically unfettered immigration leads to the collapse of infrastructure, governments, and anarchy, and then a new system, government being formed over and off the carcass of the collapsed state.

The good news is that historically unfettered immigration leads to the collapse of infrastructure, governments, and anarchy, and then a new system, government being formed over and off the carcass of the collapsed state.

Eventually unchecked illegal immigration will be the catalyst for what the Tea Parties and Militia Movements can only dream of accomplishing, a total bottom to top, top to bottom overhaul of government.

Illegal immigration gone wild may in fact be the only thing that could ever lead to the conditions to restore lawful constitutional government to the United States.

It’s a crazy world!

[edit on 14/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Fine. Remove my post. If I can't express my outrage, then I want nothing to do with this site.

This guy can get away with saying he wants to murder illegals, and I can't call him out on it?

No wonder I stayed away from this site for so long.

This is me protesting this thread. As a current member, I demand it's removal. MOD.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i say we just invade mexico.

that or $500,000 reward for el chapo. then when they kill him we dont pay up, haha jokes on you cartel.

::edit:: i just got a better idea.

we take all the illegals, and dress them up like border patrol agents, im talkin badge, airsoft gun, the whole 9 yards.

then we turn them all in, and bankrupt the cartel.

gg.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
HAH HAH HAH

CAUSE MURDER IS FUNNY

I get it now!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In light of the recent story here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which now there are $250,000 bounties being placed on our border patrol officials by Mexican drug cartels, then fine. Let's place the same bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants, period.

The drug cartels are scondrels, why would they do such a thing? And if they did put that bounty into place, people would flock to california. Gold rush II.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

If so many Americans are getting high, or citizens around the world is for that matter, why aren't more people murderers, rapists, theives, etc.? Getting high does not make you a murderer. This isn't about how they got wealthy, it's about them being heartless murderers. And if they ever came to your window, you should be so lucky if you have a neighbor as heartless about murder as they are to stop them. As for the innocents, casualties of war. Get over it. Unfortuante but that's war. Care should be exercised to avoid it. But it can and does happen, just read some of the threads on ATS. We're in a drug war yet how do you think coc aine gets here? I used to ride shotgun in a semi with some friends who ran the stuff. You'd be surprised how much cash is given to border guards and on buying replacement seals for the locks. Let the people have their drugs. Clearly you can't stop them anyway. If you could how did I get high last week? The point is, they don't want to stop the foreign murderers, or the ones here for that matter or there would be no problem with the drug cartels and gangs. It's not the drugs that drive them to kill, it's the money. Always the money. Not to say that too much drugs can't cause you to snap and kill, just saying you were likely prone to do it with or without the drug. I mean, they can choose to buy and sell, how much, who to, and when, where, and all the why's and how's of it, but, because they're high, they can't also choose to kill or not kill. Give me a break. Legalize drugs or don't- it's a whole other issue. Kill the killers before they kill you, is what is at hand. And if it's kill or be killed- then I am an advocate of murder (even if you legalize it and call it a "righteous shoot" it is still murder. What do you think cops and soldiers do? Manslaughter each other. A bounty for these cartel leaders sounds like a good idea. And if an illegal is willing to kill for them (hell if an American is willing to kill for them) they should be executed on sight and displayed publically as a warning. And those who are to squeamish or moral to do that- well, the deterent worked.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Everything is a war to the ignorant. They see trying to understand that which they don't as a battle. Rather than admitting their own ignorance.

War on drugs
War on hate
War on economy
War on terror
War on fraud
War on middleclass

WHY IS EVERYTHING A WAR. STOP SLIPPING THAT WORD IN TO MAKE A POINT WHEN YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY USING IT OUT OF CONTEXT.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

We can't even stop the murder in our high tech well guarded jails.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
When did ATS become a my way or the highway rant forum? These mindless threads seem to be the bulk of site content. so sad. the mods should think about cleaning up this place. Maybe they need to shoot some of the bad posters, but at least give me a 15 second head start okay?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

i realize this is a long thread, and that i'm only responding to one part of your post but:

we already replaced one president and quite a few in congress last year. we all thought things would be different, or at least hoped it would be. HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO REPLACE THEM?

i keep hearing(or rather reading) people say "vote em out next november!" "we've just got to exercise our rights and replace them!" and i've been hearing it for 10 years.

we need to get rid of all current elected officials in all levels of government and demand a return to constitutional governance. we need to secure our borders, even if that means building a 20 foot deep, 30 foot high wall with razor wire and remote operated machine guns topping it.

failure to secure our borders, failure to demand, violently if necessary, a return to constitutional governance are the reasons why our economy and our country are what they are today.

i see a lot of people on here daily just sick and tired of all the crap that's going on in this country and the same tired responses. now i'm not advocating everyone with a gun go out and shoot themselves some mexicans. cause frankly this thread and these bounties put on our own citizens are a symptom of our elected officials impotence. and i'm really honestly asking: how many times are we going to replace them and allow the new ones to keep pounding us in the butts before we say enough?? cause protests, voting, etc...doesn't seem to be working all that well, wouldnt you say so?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
as far as im concerned, if they are shooting at our officers, that makes them terrorists to me, and i say shoot on site instead of arrest, goes for anyone crossing the boarder. Obviously the mexican president and governments dont give a rats ass about this problem, so we put them in their place. And shooting on site will almost guarantee that there would be a lot less traffacking of any kind. Pffff...we got all this technology but we cant stop some dude crossing a fence...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join