It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Uhhh ... The cartels who are posting the bounties are 'brown people' in case you haven't noticed ?

So , are you saying we should 'protest' the cartels ?

I'm sure they will listen ...

Then again , maybe you are right ... everyone who owns a firearm should line up along the border and make our voices heard to those scumbags .

Murder may not be an attribute of an 'enlightened' society , but , wherever did you get the impression that the drug cartels are an 'enlightened' society ?

We are not dealing with people who follow the law here , so why should WE be bound to follow the letter of the law when it comes to dealing with them ?

I say , enough of this horsesh*t about how the government is unable to combat the problem .

I know several 'Okies' around here that knows exactly how to deal with these scumbags .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

You right and I should apologize...
No I don't really advocate wholesale murder of what are mostly regular families just trying to live day to day like the rest of us...

But the sentiment here is a lot of us scared and no one in Washington seems to be willing to do anything... Remember H Clinton's visit to Mexico? did you know she went to tell them they were cutting back funding to help with the drug war??? now its just a little over $300,000

forgive us our rant... I'll be good from now on

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

One that would just as soon not see people needlessly murdered. How 'bout you?

How do you expect this wholesale murder, which is what you are advocating, make no mistake, solve the problem? Slaughter 'em all... Where does it stop? Who is next on the chopping block? Hmmm...? Who decided that it's a good idea to slip the bounds of law? That's what, supposedly, separates me from the goons in the cartels... I respect the law...they don't. So y'all want to act just like them?

The cartels are evil. So to combat the evil, you all would become just like the evil you profess to hate?

What kind of an American does that make you, sir?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh, really? Take a look again, my friend...

That is precisely what some are advocating...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Don't for a moment think I don't agree that something must be done... I live in an area (SW Washington) that has seen a sharp increase in drug problems. I see the problem just as clearly as anyone...

But this is not, in anyway, the answer.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And how are you going to determine if someone is illegal?

I swear...you guys don't think before you post a message. Are you just going to start shooting Mexicans...and then check after if they are illegal or not?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I wonder who their biggest customer is? I suspect the good Ole Us of A is numero uno customer.

My drug cartels? Sorry, amigo, you have more claim to them then I do, your country is their most valued customer.

Your suggestion to MURDER is no better than the murders commited by the cartels.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Congrats Merigold, you seem to be the first sane person responding to this thread.

Blaming some unknown for our woes seems to be a pattern among these wing nuts but to advocate murder is just totally over the top. Notice how they never advocate murdering the american employers who hire these illegals for their own financial gain?

Alex Jones is right about the existence of FEMA camps but I believe he fails to realize just exactly who is displaying the need to be locked up. People who advocate violence as opposed to utilizing the democratic process are as anti american as any terrorist of any nationality.

These people think that they are the only ones who are licensed to carry but they're not. I am a Obama supporter who is licensed to carry but it's not my government that I feel the need to protect myself from, it's the nut cases like those professing murder in this thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

We are not dealing with people who follow the law here , so why should WE be bound to follow the letter of the law when it comes to dealing with the

Because the United States should be a beacon of what is right and just in the world. It once was.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I wonder who their biggest customer is? I suspect the good Ole Us of A is numero uno customer.

Much to our chagrin that's most definitely the case. If the market here wasn't so big...there wouldn't be the problem in the first place...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

you need to look past the borders - all of them. and see that mexico is just another place on the map that whoever is in control of politics and the media is using to stir up all sorts of # to get all of us to hate and be angry.

just because somebody is born in mexico does not mean that they can't live elsewhere. it is no different than me being born in the Us and not being allowed to freely live somewhere else. what if i want to move and live in Italy? i can't. it is not allowed. says who? it is absurd!!! what in the HELL are we so afraid of? This is no different than a Mexican person wanting to live in the United States. we should all be totally free to live where we want.

but instead of freedom we choose to focus on regulation, protections, weapons, violence, borders, border patrol, and division.. and hate and anger. and joking about killing people.

you wander why the world that we see out there is so crazy? it is just a reflection of how we think. and how we think as a society is absolutely crazy.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The government and CIA use covert ops all the time to take out undesirables . Yet they can't take these cartels out ? Give me a break .

So , we should just be a beacon of pushovers ?

I think that when it becomes clear that one's government can't or won't protect it's citizens from this type of crap , then those citizens are well within their rights to stand up and protect themselves .

Where are the laws that protect us from these cartels ?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

seagull, the problem is that ATS allows the advocating of murder regularly.

It allows people to call for the murder of politicians, american citizens who don't share their views, terrorists, and now illegal immigrants.

You would think this would be against the T&C...members can't insult someone but they can call for the paid murder of people just trying to feed their families??? They made no distinction between drug cartels and people just looking for work...and it went on for almost a whole page of people talking the idea up and even wanting to join in if it became a reality.

I like ATS...but I don't understand how they can allow a call for MURDERING people soley based off of their skin color and an imaginary line.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

If the market here wasn't so big...there wouldn't be the problem in the first place...

Instead of advocating murder perhaps we, as a society, should be examining why we feel such a need to medicate our lives. What is it about life in a Western Society that seems to push us to wanting to escape via intoxicants? It seems to me that societies which base their happiness on wealth suffer more from this scourge.

We want to buy buy buy our way to happiness, and when we can't we medicate our way to it. WE are the market. WE buy the cartels products, we have funded their lives, their wealth, and now..they too can BUY the "American" dream.

Our world would be a much better place if just let go of this selfish notion of MINE MINE MINE at any expense.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

So instead of trying to solve the real problem...lack of govt. control over our borders...you'll slaughter 'em all? Yeah, that'll work... How many innocents will it take to assuage our guilt over our own complicity? Quite a few, I'm thinking...

When the average American citizen decided that he/she didn't need to be involved in the process' of govt., that very same govt. decided that it could do whatever it wanted, or didn't want, to do... We get the govt. we deserve. If we aren't willing to hold it accountable for its actions, or inactions, then guess what, it no ones fault but ours.

Blame the govt.? Fine. Save some for yourself, too...

You want to protect yourself from the predators? Do so. But this stupidity isn't the way to do it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know what? This country deserves what it gets. It deserves the murders, it deserves the drug cartels, and it deserves the illegal immigrants. It deserves the Atzlan takeover when it happens, and it deserves the American dead that will follow. Because what we have here is a bunch of apathetic, "I'm happy with my day job", self centered, lazy, nube-tube watching, couch potato, drug taking, oblivious COWARDS.

Ignorance is bliss. One day however, that ignorance is going to kill you one way or the other.

You make me sick, and you are no American. Sick bunch of wimps. Yup, it's time to leave this place. For good.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

And how are you going to determine if someone is illegal?

Why they'll politely ask for their papers. If they don't have any, they'll line 'em up in front of a ditch, and shoot 'em... Problem solved... Except that while these vigilantes are doing this, the real problem is cruising by, right under their noses...with no one the wiser.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Where are the laws that protect us from these cartels

That is a question YOU need to be asking your ELECTED officials. But the short answer is probably that the laws that may protect you are probably not good for the corporations that control your country, hell all of Western Society.

If you don't like, mobilize, change it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nltkn

The borders are there and they are real.
The Chinese government shoot illegal aliens from North Korea when they cross the border. Both governments are Communist, supposedly aimed for the same goals, as far as their citizens are concerned.
Why won't the Chinese government let the starving Koreans walk across the border into China where they can find food? Because the Chinese economy is not strong enough to absorb those unemployed starving people and still take care of their own.
It is nice to be idealistic, but borders exist for various reasons and they are REAL.
It would be nice if we could look past WAR, too.
Do you know when wars will end? Wait, here comes reality..........

When the next to last person on Earth dies!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If it makes you so sick...tell me...what are you currently doing about it?

Are you running for office?

Are you helping someone get elected that promises immigration reform?

Or are you just on an internet message board calling for the murder of all Mexicans near the border (or maybe you don't even care if they are near the border).

Please share with us...WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join