It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In light of the recent story here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which now there are $250,000 bounties being placed on our border patrol officials by Mexican drug cartels, then fine. Let's place the same bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants, period.

You wanna see this problem stop dead in its tracks? That's right. Put the money behind it. And where will this money come from?

Well, in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arizona has now passed strict legislation on illegal immigration, which includes the establishment of a new bank account fund for penalties collected from illegal immigrants who get prosecuted. So how about we use that money to pay out these bounties, along with other monies collected from drug enforcement on the border? That's right, put all that money in there too. Private contributions to this fund are welcome too.

If our federal government is going to do nothing while our citizens and border patrol officers get murdered, robbed and raped, then what alternative is there?

Sound too extreme? Yeah, well wake the hell up. This problem has reached BEYOND extreme. The Mexican civil drug war has spilled over into America. Bounties on our border patrol officers? Citizens being told to arm themselves? While our troops fight imaginary terrorists overseas instead of protecting our own borders?

Fine. Then let's put bounties on the heads of all them, because that's what this is coming to. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by True American

bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants

I hear ya bud... I to share your frustration and I do worry for my own families safety... I expect you'll get a lot rants thrown your way... but they just don't understand that we who live here in the border states are already under attack... and what do we get from washington... A weak promise to look into putting up more cell phone towers along the border... so we can call for help... What help???

Just so you don t take the heat alone I'll add my tongue in cheek off color comment...

Yeah a 250 k bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants should get this country well back on the road to financial recovery... after all we suspect there are an estimated 20 million illegals in this country... Lots of oppertunity to go around...Screw the unemployment lines... even I want in on that payday...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hey! This is great! You don't even have to bother getting any sort of identification on 'em, because they're all using fake social security numbers and those damned consular cards anyway! Let the hunt begin!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No way! That's a waste of perfectly good trailers. Just hose 'em out and go back for another load. Or better yet, crucify their headless bodies along the border as a warning.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Since it is the cartels who are offering these bounties , I say we go one step further and DOUBLE the bounties for those who are over here 'plying the wares' for those cartels !

Catch one of 'em with drugs , bring 'em in , dead or alive , get paid Big Bank , go get the next one .

I'd be a rich mofo before too long , cause they have taken over this part of the country where I'm at .

So, I say hell yea !

Hit the bastards where it really hurts .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Another means of generating some revenue would be to sell bounty hunting licenses.
Could require that any locals that want to provide their services as guides on the hunts also be licensed in that respective capacity.

One problem I see is with the 'Captured or killed'. What happens to the ones that are captured?
Might want to make the bounty for a captured Illegal 25 cents, and keep the reward for dead ones at $250,000.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Get that one passed and I know what my new job will be...

Ammo manufacturer/salesman. Bet you could make a fortune off the increased demand and short supply for ammo. And remember, each round is expertly crafted by hand. We don't do reloads, but bring us your spent brass so it may be smelted into new rounds made by a wholly American Company.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Get that one passed and I know what my new job will be...

Ammo manufacturer/salesman. Bet you could make a fortune off the increased demand and short supply for ammo. And remember, each round is expertly crafted by hand. We don't do reloads, but bring us your spent brass so it may be smelted into new rounds made by a wholly American Company.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

But you forgot to mention how you will refuse to hire illegal aliens!

Or, umm, is that the plan? ... Use illegals to manufacture the bullets and weapons....lol

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
and yet if North America legalized the sale of drugs and took the market from the cartels, would the violence stop? or would it escalate?

An illegal market doe not use quality control, or the courts to settle matters as made evident by this despicable move by the cartels. This war has been going on forever and will continue too because humanity uses intoxicating substances much like the animal kingdom (Jaguars eating pyschadelic roots just off the top of my head.

The morality of drug use is another matter but the war on drugs ebs and flows but never subsudes. Perhaps we should take it out of their hands and deny them their black market.

Just a thought from a wacky Canadian.

I sincerely hope the border patrol keeps safe and I commend them for the danger they put themselves in doing this job.

Edit: I shouldn't say put themselves. Find themselves in is more accurate.
Cheers

[edit on 14-4-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think this is inevitable anyway. If Obama's immigration reform/new voter registration program comes to fruition there will be trouble on our southern borders far greater than we are seeing now.

The good people along the borders are being pushed to their limits.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh cool, now you can use your guns to kill all those brown pests eh?

I think I shall come for a visit and overstay my visa ( again) and take up some American jobs but I'm safe right? I'm not brown or poor or desperate to feed my family so it's ok I'm a "desirable".

It's convenient to blame an easily identifiable group of people for all your ills. History is full of examples of this ploy being used over and over again.

Protest, vote, campaign ect; these are the options available to you living in a free, democratic society, and yet you'd advocate MURDER.

Murder is not an attribute of a free, democratic, enlightened society.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by the bulldog

If only it were so...
there is whispered talk that Mexico is quickly coming under the control of one man. Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán, Mexico's most-wanted drug trafficker...
elected President Felipe Calderón has already been accused of running a failed state... he denies that charge BTW... Officially the 22,700 dead are the result of infighting between gang members... If only that were true...

If we made drugs legal here it wouldn't matter one little bit to ole "El Chapo" he rules by might, murder, and hires professional hit men to enforce his rule... he's not about to change his ways because someone makes pot legel... besides, with an net worth of US$1 billion that makes him the 701st richest man in the world, according to Forbes Magazine...
who gave us the quote "money is power?"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well one problem is that you don't have the authority to check if someone is illegal or not. You don't have the right to demand to see their ID or green card.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Protest, vote, campaign ect; these are the options available to you living in a free, democratic society, and yet you'd advocate MURDER.

Murder is not an attribute of a free, democratic, enlightened society.

Yeah, well why don't you go to your local drug cartel and explain this to them! We didn't start this crap, they did! I love how you completely avoid the issue of YOUR cartels putting bounties on OUR border patrol officers! Fricken sick. Aww, you don't like this idea now of us putting bounties on YOUR heads, now do you? GOOD. I hope it infuriates you. Cause our people are being killed, and you done screwed with the wrong country.

Besides, see your attitude? Over stay your Visa AGAIN? Take our jobs? WTF do you expect here.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Let me ask you...
How would you respond if as a child, you were forced to watch your mother and grandfather tortured with an ice pick??? then threatened to be killed yourself if you told???

How would you feel if you were the class mate of that child who was made to witness???

What if this child was just some neighbourhood kid from down the block???

would you not fear for the child, your own children, yourself???

If your wondering, last I heard that mother and grandfather were still in an El Paso Hospital the boy was placed in protective custody...

Most of these comments are made by regular old Americans who have in the past gladly welcomed others who dream of a better life... that welcome expires the instant you threaten our citizens and especially our kids

[edit on 14-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This would make a good new show for Dogg the Bounty Hunter.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Are you all listening to yourselves?

Because some Mexican cartel leader(s) are offering bounties on the heads of drug enforcement officers, you've all decided the answer is to begin the wholesale slaughter of folks, most of whom, in all likelihood, have no involvement in drug trafficking at all?

Really?

Kill 'em all, and let God sort 'em out? Yeah, worked during the Crusades. The Holocaust. Various places in Africa, and Asia.

Yep... Kill 'em all.

Give me a break.

Yes... Illegal immigration is a problem. Too true. The flow of illegal narcotics across our borders is a problem, too.

That the borders need closure is only too obvious. But this knee jerk "kill 'em all" attitude wouldn't begin to solve the problem...it would only serve to worsen it. How do you think the Mexican govt. would react? Might certain elements within it, or its entirety, join forces with the cartels to "avenge" the deaths of Mexican nationals? Or, as is all too likely in the scenario some of you are advocating, innocent people are killed...what then? Ooops? ...and continue on?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

That's the problem with us Americans......... We can make use of HUMOR when we find ourselves in an ADVERSE situation!

RELAX! They are not truly advocating murder here, or the thread would be closed immediately.

Maybe i you were American and lived on the border, you could appreciate it a little more.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
How do you think the Mexican govt. would react? Might certain elements within it, or its entirety, join forces with the cartels to "avenge" the deaths of Mexican nationals? Or, as is all too likely in the scenario some of you are advocating, innocent people are killed...what then? Ooops? ...and continue on?

Yeah right. And so instead we are just to sit back, and continue to allow the wanton murder of our citizens and do nothing. Do you hear yourself? What kind of American are you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join