It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Goes to Mass.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

BOSTON (AP) - His health care bill at stake, President Barack Obama plans a trip to Massachusetts to campaign for endangered Senate Democratic candidate Martha Coakley amid release of a poll showing an edge for the Republican Party in the race to fill a Senate seat Democrats have held for over a half-century

www.breitbart.com...

So Barney Frank says that if Scott Brown takes Kennedy's seat it would kill the health care bill.

Funny that when the will of the people is observed it messes up the entire plan...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

It's called politics. Simple as that. Politicians have been playing it for centuries.

I thought your title was about Obama going to a Catholic church!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wish he would just go away.But I guess that's not going to happen so at least he can bring his touch of fail to Massachusetts.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by BingeBob

It was "the will of the people" when the R's were all getting tossed out. This here with Brown is just a "vast right-wing conspiracy" no doubt backed by evil bankers, oil tycoons, religious zealots, reptilian aliens and satanist pedophiles.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I thought they had enough FAIL in MASS.

I know I have been watching the race for Kennedy's seat pretty closely because Martha's loss would most likely mean pushing this health bill fiasco out a little bit.

I think Martha is complete and utter gutter trash. It sealed the deal for me when she prosecuted the father of a 6yo boy for punching a pedophile in the face when he tried to grab his son in a bathroom. Then said people should be discouraged from "self help" and just call the police.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by BingeBob

I'm pretty sure that's the state motto.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's gonna be fantastic to have a Republican filling, what the Dems like to call it, Ted Kennedy's seat in the U.S. Senate!

The last Republican to fill a MA U.S. Senate seat was Edward Brooke from Jan 1967 to Jan 1979. As Obama and his fanatics loved to shout during the last election, we need CHANGE!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Yes Im pritty darn sure the Republicans will change things in DC instead. They did a swell job during the last administration.

Get off it. both parties need to be voted out of the majority for independents. Its time.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Breaking News...

top topics

join