It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Out thunk?Is this the post where you "out thunk"me?

That would be The Congress established by the Constitution, popular or not. This really has gotten pathetic. The ONLY thing that would make you happy would be Obama out of office. You will get your chance in three years, until then, you guys just sound more foolish each day. Whatever, but you are so irrelevant is just funny.

So which part did you have to think about?
The part where congress was established by the constitution?Or the part where you figured out there was a presidential election in three years?

Good thinking.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

My posts speak for themselves.
So do yours. Until you come up with some rational reason why the whole premise isn't goofy, I don't really care about your posts. Funny though, the courts, the law and The Congress and The Constitution agree with my posts! What do you know!
But, I'm sure the obvious explaination is that everything is corrupt and a conspiracy! Yeah! That's the ticket!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

My posts speak for themselves.
So do yours. Until you come up with some rational reason why the whole premise isn't goofy, I don't really care about your posts. Funny though, the courts, the law and The Congress and The Constitution agree with my posts! What do you know!
But, I'm sure the obvious explaination is that everything is corrupt and a conspiracy! Yeah! That's the ticket!

The courts, the law (they're different?) and the Congress ok maybe they do want this thing squashed and put away. But I'm not so sure about the Constitution. I need to look at a copy of the Constitution, I haven't done so lately. By the way, does the Constitution declare that if elected US President you then become a citizen of the world? I'm not saying, I'm just asking.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The courts, the law (they're different?) and the Congress ok maybe they do want this thing squashed and put away. But I'm not so sure about the Constitution. I need to look at a copy of the Constitution, I haven't done so lately. By the way, does the Constitution declare that if elected US President you then become a citizen of the world? I'm not saying, I'm just asking.

GREAT IDEA! READ THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESIDENT! MIGHT HAVE DONE THAT TO START WITH, (JUST SAYIN)!
The last part of your post makes no sense whatsover.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That would be The Congress established by the Constitution, popular or not. This really has gotten pathetic. The ONLY thing that would make you happy would be Obama out of office. You will get your chance in three years, until then, you guys just sound more foolish each day.
Whatever, but you are so irrelevant is just funny.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OldDragger]

I think you have a lot of nerve stating to intelligent free-thinking adults that the only thing that would make "them" happy is for Obama to be out of office. Oh sure Buddy, we reallllly want our beleaguered country to go through MORE turmoil; we want the whole world to look at us and say we stand on shaky ground. NO! For your information shotcaller most of us voted for Obama; we believed he would be different; we thought he meant GOOD kind of CHANGE; we thought he was going to be for The People, but alas, he is yet another puppet controlled by the NWO.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have to ask and you seem to be honest in your opinions.Why do you like him so much?Do you like where he is taking us?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

GREAT IDEA! READ THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESIDENT! MIGHT HAVE DONE THAT TO START WITH, (JUST SAYIN)!
The last part of your post makes no sense whatsover.

Here's some clarification for you:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
The man's a natural-born citizen of the United States. He's our President. I'm sorry for all of those who don't want him as President, but you're being suckered.

While it would be more difficilt for the birthers to prove that Obama is not naturally born than it would be for his followers to prove that he is, the fact remains that we don't really know for sure.
If he is indeed an illegal alien then the number of those being suckered would be a whole lot greater.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I have to ask and you seem to be honest in your opinions.Why do you like him so much?Do you like where he is taking us?

Lol, I don't know why one of us didn't just think to ask him that before.

Go ahead oldDrag. we've got plenty of time. Let us in on the accomplishments of President Obama.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Wow you were moving pretty fast answering posts before.What's the matter having trouble coming up with something positive to say about bo?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Congrats on all the proof you supplied in your arguments. You follow a path much like my own, however, in my attempts I try to get people to embrace the middleground, whereas you certainly have your own agenda.

While you say those things that they have not supplied are not necessary, the documents that have been supplied are open to pretty much anybody and easily faked, purged, edited, ect. As I believe it was stated a LONG time ago, anybody with a will could go to Hawaii and get a short form birth certificate printed up.

I'm not sure of the outcome of the Associated Press article that listed Obama as "Kenyan-born" because I am not a follower of the issue. However, for all the people that rule out that scenario altogether, don't you think that it is a bit odd that these little transgretions keep popping up? I mean if it was made perfectly clear that Obama was born in Hawaii, what kind of journalism is that?

The fact is that just because Congress and our government say one thing, does not make it true. The fact that courts keep throwing this out time and time again, disallowing the statements of the opposition to actually reach that point, goes to show that they are blocking it intentionally for some God awful reeason. What might that reason be?

I mean seriously, I have seen people take others to court over emotional distress, over tripping on a sidewalk, over a burgers making them fat, over things that the average person wouldn't dream of - and the case was accepted - but you are telling me that not one single judge will hear the case against the ELIGABILITY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Seriously, if there was nothing to hide, or the seperatism was not intentional, it would have been done and over with by now - period, end of story.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't feel compelled to answer your posts.
WTF should I have to explain anything to either of you?
Of course that's other than the law, the courts and The Constitution!
After all what again was the subject of the thread? Another frivolous "birther" claim, or why I like Obama?
I'm sorry I know what I'm talking about guys! I guess that's why you resent my posts!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No, I think we resent your posts because you are pretty much a troll.

*second line*

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Side step right.Duck,weave,bob,weave,gotta keep moving,dazzle them with footwork.But sooner or later you gotta throw a punch or you can't win the fight.You should know that O'D

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't feel compelled to answer your posts.
WTF should I have to explain anything to either of you?
Of course that's other than the law, the courts and The Constitution!
After all what again was the subject of the thread? Another frivolous "birther" claim, or why I like Obama?
I'm sorry I know what I'm talking about guys! I guess that's why you resent my posts!

Hahahaha. You should have just lurked until you could think of SOMEthing, just ANY little ol thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Side step right.Duck,weave,bob,weave,gotta keep moving,dazzle them with footwork.But sooner or later you gotta throw a punch or you can't win the fight.You should know that O'D

Is that why you completely changed the subject and tried to put the poster on the defense when you obviously lost ground on the Constitutionality of your argument?

The birthers have no argument. They have no evidence. They have no enumerated Constitutional right to bring this case to any judge. They just keep following the same pattern of bringing frivolous suits that get quickly dismissed, then lay low for a couple weeks before they start rehashing the same old faulty evidence (refer to your post about his grandmother) - That's been proven false since the primaries, and I'm certain that someone who has invested as much emotional energy into Obama as you have would know that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

I stated on the fourth post in this thread that I thought this was bunk.I still believe he is not eligible however I am well aware of the lack of evidence.If I had proof I would use it.That grandmother thing has always been a little sketchy but hey,whatever.Sorry I called you Geico,I was running out and went for the cheap laugh at your expense.I wasn't thinking .Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Many of you don't understand that a citizen can file a lawsuit over anything.
But that doesn't mean that the suit has any merit, or that the Court has any jurisdiction over whatever the dispute is. Having worked in a court I've seen many insane suits filed and tossed right out of court. Many of the things tossed were along the lines of amateur legal argument similar to many on ATS.
The courts are not for simply filing a gripe then you show up and rant about whatever. complaints must be based on law, real law, not your interpretation of The Constitution or immigration law!
That the way it works, educate yourselves!

UH here's my first post, show me the troll!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well geez why didn't you just say so? In other words, you consider Obama's Presidential Prowess lower than a snake's belly. You were just being helpful and wanted to make sure we understood the law. Too bad this isn't a correspondence course and we were at least getting credits.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Got to say, I love Gizmo.
If you think you are getting my goat or something, then you couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I'm right, you are wrong when it comes to the "birth" issue.
I know that, your infantile insults just make me laugh.
You guys are hard core right wingers, I don't give a hoot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join