It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well, don't you think that not being a natural born American citizen would be grounds for impeachment. or does that not apply anymore?

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

The only reason there is no case is the blatant refusal of courts to take the case. The way I see it is due to the underlying circumstances and the family history involved, Obama is not a natural born citizen unless proven otherwise. It shouldn't be up to use to prove the former, it should be up to him and his lawyers to quell such suspicions indefinately.

Where the hell is the long form birth certificate and the college transcripts? Why is it such a big deal that the said documents be released?
Yes there is personal information on them, but you can cover up anything you don't want seen. Everything important that can be shown would bring a conclusive end to the birther movement.

So why not just end it? Well, there are two reasons that stick out in my mind:

1. The government sees this as another ploy to seperate the American people and so they allow it to continue intentionally to prevent people from noticing key issues.

or

2. President Obama has something to hide from revealing said documents, either that or he does not have them.

There are no other options. Those are the two. Period.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Totally agree i mean this is the best people can come up with i think Obama is not doing what he said too he made a lot of false commitments- but this illegal alein status is so far short of any real facts that it should be just laughed off as childish tom foolery. Its cause hes black isnt it?

Yet another i saw it on you tube conspiracy You Tube is ruining the serious topics and creating fairy tale logic.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Lol just as I predicted, more sputtering arguments.
There has been no evidence produced nor any LEGAL reason to believe Obama is not legally entitled to be President! NONE!
In fact the opposite is factual, he was elected, certified by Congress, and all that I allready posted.
You merely spout 'what ifs"! EVERYTHING you say is irrelevant to the reality of the situation. Completely irrelevant and inconsequential.
Read what I posted until it sinks in. Then MOVE ON!
This whole thing has gotten as pathetic as the "Bush stole the election" BS!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

"It's because he's black", oh please not that worn out record. If "it" was because he is black, how did he get elected President in the first place?

And for the record, I didn't create the title of this thread; it is the title of t he video which I copied, and I didn't say he was being tried, I actually asked if this was bogus in my original post.

The hate, the rudeness, the incredible disrespect was so unnecessary.

Reminds me to not forget to lock my doors.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
[edit on 8-1-2010 by Avenginggecko]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I love this forum. Simply because when it comes to every topic you have the same three clowns coming in and throwing their weight around pretty much against everyting. I won't mention any user names but it is become quite clear of their agenda.

Anywho, in terms of the Obama birther movement, the fact that anyone just takes the word for it is rediculous. The fact that people are bashing the courts for taking a trial this far is rediculous as well. What is the court system for if not to prove the guilt or innocence of a said situation or individual?

The case at hand - Obama's eligability as POTUS. If the anti-birthers are so damn sure that Obama is eligable, and that the said case would be pointless - then why are they constantly bashing it whenever it comes close. Just let it friggin happen.

Who's bashing the courts? The courts have upheld Obama as a natural born citizen in every instance. There is not one single judge or grand jury that has wasted time hearing this widely discredited nonsense. There is no evidence he is not a natural born citizen.

The case happens and it will shut everyone on both sides up. Obama will be forced to reveal his college transcripts and long form birth certificate and then, and only then, will people be able to say "HAHA I was right the whole time." But which side is right?

The case will never happen. There is no evidence Obama is anything other than an American citizen. The same song and dance has been played for the paranoid for over a year now: Party A brings law suit against Obama. Party A announces a "huge milestone" and that Obama will be tried. Judge dismisses Party A's lawsuit. Party A moves on to another judge. Lather, rinse, repeat.

We don't know yet. Orly Taitz doesn't know, I don't know, nobody in here knows. The only thing we know is what we were told by government officials, the same officials that are proven guilty of lying to the American public on a daily basis. If this is anybody's idea of cold hard fact then please, deny ignorance.

I know beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama is a natural born US citizen. There is ample real evidence that supports it.

And we know much more than what the "government" has told us. Two birth announcements, one of which was from a hospital that automatically released birth announcements for children born within the hospital, testimony from a sole survivor who had a conversation about Obama's birth with the delivering doctor, a legally valid short form certificate consistently verified by the Hawaii Health Dept...

This matter should have been settled a long time ago by the release of the said documents to shut everybody up.

No matter how much of a tizzy people get in because a Democrat has been elected to office, the Constitution reigns supreme. He has released the only form of birth certificate that Hawaii releases to individuals. He has provided evidence. Congress has verified he is a citizen. The electors have chosen the President of the US, and it is Obama.

You don't have a Constitutional right to examine every elected official's personal records. Do you know why? If we make public officials public property, then every elected official's tenure would turn into a witch hunt, and that goes for officials of all parties.

And before anybody start claiming me to be a birther, can it. I'm a truther. I'm an evidencER. I'm an open mindedER. I'm not going to believe 100% in ANYTHING unless it is proven to me without a shadow of a doubt.

And I applaud you for that. Question everything! But when there are so many factual answers out there, and when the theory becomes so convoluted and far fetched, at some point questioning everything becomes a wasted labor because you have everything needed right in front of you.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

dude it was a joke. I said it cause thats another issue weak minds blame problems on. Slow your roll not everyone is a tense insecure closet case.
I swear i think of dale gribble and al sharpton so much when i read how people react and are lead around with SHOCK words LIKE black and religous fanatic. hate breeding and fear mongering is running rampent on ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

What are you talking about dude take it easy ?? Its just words on a screen commenting and about a theory not an arguement? If you new me wed proly have a drink .

I like when just one word can draw so many conclusions what would you have said if my comment was its because hes white to george bush cracks me up what people are so afraid to hear nad say we are truly brainwashed into hate and fear by our poorly adjusted society. I wonder sometimes if the dark ages ever ended??

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Well that settles it; Mak says Obama was born in the US, so let's drop the whole thing.

I hope he scrubbed like the other midwives.
If he came with frankensence and muir his missed the birth by a year.
PS Looks like Dagger must have been boilin the water?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why do many of Obama's relatives say he was born in Kenya?

except that they do not say that at all, it is just a made up story

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Do you have any proof of that?I saw a vid of his grandmother(1 of them)say it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Forgetaboutit.......ain't gonna happen.

They'd never allow a standing pres to go thru that.

This is just more fodder for the gullible who don't like obama to make fools of themselves if they pass this on as gospel....

Now who would it benefit to smear people with a bogus story like this?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Well that settles it; Mak says Obama was born in the US, so let's drop the whole thing.

I hope he scrubbed like the other midwives.
If he came with frankensence and muir his missed the birth by a year.
PS Looks like Dagger must have been boilin the water?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]
No, it's Congress that said it and settled it.Congress was satisfied, and certified the Electoral College.
Congress, get it? Get it? Get it now?

IT'S OVER!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Well, don't you think that not being a natural born American citizen would be grounds for impeachment. or does that not apply anymore?

Obama is a natural born citizen of the USA

The only reason there is no case is the blatant refusal of courts to take the case.

and they refuse to take the case is there is no case to take, as Obama is a natural born citizen...

Obama is not a natural born citizen unless proven otherwise.

and it has been proven otherwise...

it should be up to him and his lawyers to quell such suspicions indefinately.

they have

Where the hell is the long form birth

not needed to prove he was born in the USA

and the college transcripts?

not needed to prove he was born in the USA

Everything important that can be shown would bring a conclusive end to the birther movement.

no it would not, Obama would still be black

So why not just end it?

they have, Obama has shown his certificate and is the legal POTUS

There are no other options. Those are the two. Period.

the other option is Obama has shown his certificate - it is even on the web

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Congress, get it? Get it? Get it now?

Congress?nancy pelosi congress?
the democrat run congress?
Congress with a 30% approval rating that Congress?
The same congress that is bribing people and pushing a health care bill behind closed doors that 2/3's of the republic doesn't want?That congress?

UH HUH.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Folks always accuse the MSM & US govt. of creating "superficial" crisis so that the "real issue" is overlooked. I say the birthers are doing the same here.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

That would be The Congress established by the Constitution, popular or not. This really has gotten pathetic. The ONLY thing that would make you happy would be Obama out of office. You will get your chance in three years, until then, you guys just sound more foolish each day.
Whatever, but you are so irrelevant is just funny.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I won't take the bait

EDIT;removed post where I take the bait

[edit on 8-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by dereks

Do you have any proof of that?I saw a vid of his grandmother(1 of them)say it.

That was an edited video and it was his step grandmother, no biological relation. She corrected him multiple times, clarifying that Obama was born in Hawaii, not Kenya.

Source

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

And when that happens who will you worship?What if it's a white guy?

Now, that's just a , let's be polite, silly reply.
Just because you've been out thunk
, and don't show a grasp of reality, is no reason to make yourself more, uh....silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join