It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan, 26, 2010 Obama Going To Trial On His Illegal Alien Status

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
People that remember people at Columbia:

goldsea.com...

more:

www.college.columbia.edu...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Again I am neither a troll or do I lie. or you are a troll and you have not got the education to understand the difference of the two documents. The hospital record of birth is the one he shows on the web, yet the required birth record aka birth certificate is needed to get a drivers license , see laws in NJ and it states that no certificate from a hospital can be used, only the state verified long form can be used,I know I tried it myself here in my state, can YOU say that. Please stop lying and destorting the truth.

Are you saying you used a Hawaiian birth certificate, similar to Obama's, to try to get a driver's licence?

Then how come you were saying you were born in New Jersey?

Or are you saying you tried to use the New Jersey statement of birth, which includes the information that it's not legal I.D., to get a licence and failed?

Well I tried to use a banana as I.D. the other day, and it wasn't accepted. I guess that proves Obama's birth certificate is not legal too.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
He lived in Indonesia as a child, and that's a fact, a matter of public record, discussed in his book(s).

He did, yes. But children cannot lose American nationality through parents making them citizens of another country, there is no reason to believe he became a citizen of Indonesia, and he did not reside there long enough to even become eligible for Indonesian citizenship.
(That takes 5 years residency, he was only there for 4.)

He stated travel abroad without a passport in the books as well. You read the things yourself and look up the specific page.

You are not referring us to a page, or even a book, because he never wrote this. I have read all of his books. I recommend them by the way, they're great reading, very informative.

The change from requiring a Certificate of Live Birth to only a certification of Live Birth is VERY recent. Anyone interested at all in conspiracies should be asking why they would make such a change. Look it up, seems to have happened in 2009. Hmmmm....

Proof please, which I know you can't supply because I was investigating this early 2008, and there was only this type of Birth certificate available then.

By the way, as you are admitting this certificate was issued by the government, perhaps you'd like to set zman straight who is still arguing that there are 2 types of certificate available in Hawaii and that the birth certificate Obama has shown was issued by a hospital.

Originally posted by zman
The county of which he was born in , does offer the long form of birth. Not the hospitals certificste of birth. This is the form he has failed to produce. And if you do not produce that form in this state you can not get a drivers license.

I'm not sure how having a birth certificate issued by a hospital in Hawaii would be proof that one was not born in Hawaii . . .

Perhaps you Birthers should get together and synchronise your "facts".
But then these threads would be far less amusing.

it's shown he really wasn't born in Kenya (as his paternal grandmother claims), then great. But if he is shown ineligible, what will you say then?

Linky please.
Or don't you dare because you already know it's cowcrap. The woman in the video was not his grandmother. She said her stepson Barack Obama was born in Kenya. In case you don't know, he was Barak Obama II's daddy. She also said, in a section that is cut out of the version birthers circulate, that Obama II was born in America.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Today is the day, anyone heard any news?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlickSpeed
Today is the day, anyone heard any news?

Yes, last year the judge threw it out.... read the thread!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow, how surprising...

It seems, from my post on the first page, that I was indeed correct...

Never take the truth from a guy who stutters on the video... If he wants to not like Obama, fine. Come 2012, he can vote to have another President in office.

But the man's a natural born citizen. The birthers have to get over it...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello all... I thought that other people watching the Orly Taitz trial would tape it and put it up but didn't see that anyone did. There are three parts to it. It is on my YouTube channel. Here is the link to it:

youtu.be...

If you had seen the live footage you are probably aware that the sound quality wasn't the best. I did the best I could. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join