It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by 5 oClock

What you are seeing is one mob boss take down the other. Obama is the Anti-Christ, he is waging war on our Intel agencies to take them down and instate his own SS.

Don't be fooled people. Obama is far from good for us.

The Army should stop Obama, gut him in the street in front of the White House and then run him over with an Abrams tank.

Interpol agents should be arrested or shot if they are running around the U.S. trying to do anything against any American.

SEE IM RIGHT. www.worldreports.org...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

Seriously... get counseling.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Its the Chemtrails and Fluoride in the water, hon. I have the same problem.

You don't say....ROFLMAO

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Don't forget this little gem. Remember obama the Destroyer wanting a civilian security force? I'll say it again, something very, very wrong here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

There is sufficient evidence that the CIA and the "military industrial complex" are evil, so they are the ones that need to be taken down.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

From what I've gathered, the troops in Afgannistan are necessary for disclosure, so let's see what happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

What you are seeing is one mob boss take down the other. Obama is the Anti-Christ, he is waging war on our Intel agencies to take them down and instate his own SS.

Don't be fooled people. Obama is far from good for us.

The Army should stop Obama, gut him in the street in front of the White House and then run him over with an Abrams tank.

Interpol agents should be arrested or shot if they are running around the U.S. trying to do anything against any American.

SEE IM RIGHT. www.worldreports.org...

Thanks Sky, you just planned my night. Now I have to pour another Capt. & Coke and read the link you provided.

Here's 1 qoute from it:

WE ACCUSE PEON PANETTA OF STEALING $1.3++ TRILLION
We therefore accuse Leon Panetta POINT BLANK of stealing $1.3++ trillion on the instructions of George Bush Sr. and Barbara Bush and of making arrangements to pay off all who are supposed to know better, and who purport to have been manoeuvring to clear up this mess – including Gold Badges and others who will be named, if this matter deteriorates any further.

WHY HAVENT ANY OF THE TOP LEVEL CRIMINALS BEEN REMOVED?
And WHO is Leon Panetta’s boss? Stand up, Barack Hussein Obama, the elected official who is responsible for getting this done. Mr Obama, here are our questions to you, Sir:

(1): Why have you not fired Leon Panetta?

(2): Why have you not fired Mrs Hillary Clinton?

(3): Why have you not fired that liar, Timothy Geithner?

(4): What double game are you playing, and why do you imagine for one moment that you are going to get away with further duplicity with impunity?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Where is your evidence that he did those things? People say he was going to sign the US sovereignty to the U.N at Copenhagen, but nothing happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by BiGGz

Try looking up the executive order.... thought this was common sense but i guess not

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

On the INTERPOL site, there is a new's section. In that section, there is no reference to operation stillpoint, or destruction of America. I asked, why a story this big wouldn't be in INTERPOL's NEWS section, never mind their front page... 'INTERPOL unravels NWO plot to destroy America', 'INTERPOL have liberated the American people from the grasp of the NWO'.

Here's the INTERPOL news link for you just in case you can't find the door:
www.interpol.int...
'10
www.interpol.int...
'09

You provided me with a very cute executive order. But still, doesn't prove, nor explain anything about 'Operation Stillpoint'.

*TO adamc3

Alot of the articles ATS members submit as evidence, are European Newspapers (don't think for a second I doubt the credibility of a EU newspaper). I do however doubt the Bush syndicate you speak of has censorship over the EU newspapers as well....Surely a story of this magnitude would be printed in one of their newspapers....

[edit on 8-1-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
To All:

Please stop the left/right B.S. when will we learn. Even the origanal site for this says it:

In this connection, we would like to point out that knee-jerk responses on certain websites to our reference in the report dated 7th January to Mr Obama, and the rôle of Republicans, were ignorant fantasies. Mr Obama is, whether you or anyone else likes it or not, a central figure in this crisis. We don’t care whether he’s Father Christmas, Brigitte Bardot or Frankenstein. It doesn’t matter what his politics are for THIS PURPOSE, either; and neither are sterile partisan politics RELEVANT IN THE FOCUSED CONTEXT that we are addressing.

• Get real, you knee-jerkers.

www.worldreports.org...

Read the posts!! Before you comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Admired your first post

Especially admire your most recent

And all those in between

You're an asset to this place and I hope you stick around

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Come on B,
If the man was about to bust your door down, they won't advertise.

I too would love to some hardcore evidence, but I also wanna have a few cocktails w/E.T. and throw the ball in the yard with bigfoot.

I guess we wait .

[edit on 8-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

You know your right, it, in itself; is more than enough evidence. As you said, we shall wait and see

I wonder if anyone here would agree that maybe faxing INTERPOL and questioning E9-30413 and its reason of existence?
Fax: +33 (0)4 72 44 71 63

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by np6888

You know your right, it, in itself; is more than enough evidence. As you said, we shall wait and see

I wonder if anyone here would agree that maybe faxing INTERPOL and questioning E9-30413 and its reason of existence?

Now that's balls!
Gotta love the Irish.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH, the reason and the ONLY reason I joined here is that since the Reagan Era the government has proposed the same scenario.

The rest of this is supposition on my part!

Look at it this way, neither party (be it dem or repub) has been any different than the other.

We as a nation have both lost liberties and freedoms. Be it from dem or repub control. Has this loss helped us in the control or security we have wanted to secure? That is an interpretation I leave to you.

Anyone that has been listening or has been alive for the past 50 years ask themselves what are we trying to prevent?

Control is a major factor in anything we decide to extrapolate. Do we assume that all terrorist activity is fundemental or do we assume it is reactionary?

Here is my question, do we allow our government to become reactionary to perceived intrusions to our civil liberties? Or do we tell them that THEY are the problem not the solution?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
To All:

Please stop the left/right B.S. when will we learn. Even the origanal site for this says it:

In this connection, we would like to point out that knee-jerk responses on certain websites to our reference in the report dated 7th January to Mr Obama, and the rôle of Republicans, were ignorant fantasies. Mr Obama is, whether you or anyone else likes it or not, a central figure in this crisis. We don’t care whether he’s Father Christmas, Brigitte Bardot or Frankenstein. It doesn’t matter what his politics are for THIS PURPOSE, either; and neither are sterile partisan politics RELEVANT IN THE FOCUSED CONTEXT that we are addressing.

• Get real, you knee-jerkers.

www.worldreports.org...

Read the posts!! Before you comment.

I've read that site, and about 5 other sites that look exactly the same. I couldn't help but get a feel that a lone spammer was behind all this and decided to spread some bs rumor about INTERPOL busting perhaps the biggest conspiracy known to man...

GOOGLE site #1
www.freerepublic.com...
Read the comments: (My comments were about the same as theirs when I first read this article)

To: flash2368

Author drunk?

2 posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 5:49:24 PM by ataDude

One of the ways I judge the legitimacy of a source is their ability to comprehend the simplest function of the Caps Lock button. If they can’t properly use that, what’s the point of trusting anything else they say?

3 posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 5:50:39 PM by mnehring

My initial analysis: Not enough ALL CAPS to be trusted.

Basically, what I do is go to these sites and hold down my spacebar to scroll through the page.

If I can rip an entire fart before I hit the bottom of the page, then I mark the article as superfluous.

5 posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 5:51:28 PM by sam_paine

To: mnehring

Your independent analysis confirms my Initial Caps estimate.

6 posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 5:52:29 PM by sam_paine

This must be HUGH and SERIES, because he is YELLING AT ME!!!!!

7 posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 5:52:44 PM by Edgar3

bookmark for later humor break.

10 posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 5:54:19 PM by ravingnutter

GOOGLE site #2
www.rumormillnews.com...
I immediately closed this one in fears I would get a virus...

GOOGLE site #3
www.resistnet.com...
This guys speaking my language :]
[quote=AZ Debi]I have no way of knowing how valid this info is...but I'm sharing it because it does seem to give some kind of answer to the Interpol situation...it is an enormous read

GOOGLE site #4
www.fourwinds10.com...
Perhaps the most credible looking site .. Nice flowers lol

GOOGLE site #5
www.worldreports.org...
12 year old web-programmers :]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I can't believe so many here are having trouble with what was posted.

I haven't even read the article yet, yet I believe I can tell you all what is being said.
Obama allowed INTERPOL jurisdiction inside Washington D.C. to protect *him* as he ramps up his efforts to route out CIA, amongst others, involvement in the current state of affairs here in America.

They are saying, openly, that the attack on that plane from the "Nigerian" has the toolmarks of the CIA on it and they are calling them out. Probably using INTERPOL to investigate.

This is very good news.
However, it strikes me odd that such a move comes just before the deathblow to the US is dealt through economic means (Russia completes pipeline and now becomes world's leading oil exporter). Time to flush the rats, perhaps?

I don't know... But what this is saying is that Obama is taking a proactive stance in cleaning up the intelligence agencies and forcing them to behave honorably, lest they go to prison.

Now I'm off to read the article.

But Obama has no choice, since a huge financial lien has now been levied against the United States by China and Britain. We have effectively lost our sovereignty until our debt is paid off. As always the Bush family shows itself to be a cadre of complete f**kups. The arrogant SOB's thought that they could pull off this heist, and let's not doubt for a minute that the bogus mortgage business that shook the world economy wasn't part of the plan, completely ignoring the possibilty that the rest of the world might not look upon their criminality too kindly. No doubt much of this info will never see the light of day on the MSM, but here's hoping that a few non-USA Black Op corps eliminate the problem children once and for all.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by np6888

done.
will post with follow up

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Holy
..if even a 1/3 of that is true..wow. Well, it looks like the civil war has started. Who knew it would be the US Govt. vs. itself? not buying it completely, but, I have to say I've never seen a story anywhere tie the pieces together like this. Need to read again..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join