It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs may be Humans from the future

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
has anybody else come accross this theory, i have seen snipets of it but never any hardline discution, by no means do i have any evidence for this, its simply a theory based on some logical deductions as follows:

1) the rate of technology development within human society is exponetial, its not hard to imagine we will in a few thousand/hundred thousend ect years be able to nevigate through time.

2) seens as we are based on planet earth the humans from the future will easily be able to locate it as they have the known coordinates for earth already.

3) in the time it would take for humans to develop their society and technology that far they would ( and i risk relgeous condemnation saying this ) have evolved into a different shape. this would also provide an ample answer to the question of why they apear humanoid

4) humans from the future are more likly to want previous genetic samples of our race than random aliens, they may simply be travelings though different time periods of earths history collecting samples to study evolutionary trends or the emergance of a super virus etc. random aliens may be interested in our genetic make up but i doubt they would create a hybrid alien race. and such developments would likly be de evolution for said advanced race. human beings from the future making hybrids from humans from the past seems not only more phesable as wed have mo in common physically but more likly too. i mean wouldnt it make sence if a super disease occured that rendered future humans inert theyd come back in time to try and alter the genetic code to make the future humans protected from it?

as i say by no means have i any hardline physical evidence and i dont mean to start a religeous fiasco by mentioning evolution but simply the search for the truth involves not denying said truth if upon its occurence the answer does not suit your wishes.

does anybody have any thoughts or theories with regards to the subject of this thread in quite interested to hear your take.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
apologies for the numerous spelling and grama mistakes made in this thread. i am by no means a poet or writer i simply blasted out a few of my thoughts

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

time as we know it, is only a perception. Past, present and future are all one. Within each of us is something I can't name that already knows the future. You are correct in your theory. We are so limited by our perceptions.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

i think it is a very valid possibility.
more valid than many others.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I haven't come across any theories on this to speak of, actually never looked, but this is one of my favorites that I have considered to answer the question of non-disclosure/ moon anomalies airbrushed, etc.

I can't think of many reasons for the gov't hiding ET contact (besides actual, real-life national security issues re: advanced weaponry technology) but this one makes very logical sense....especially when viewing time travel within the scope of multi-dimensionality context. There was a recent post re: mathematical 'proof' being discovered that alternate realities/ dimensions occur every time an event (even on a molecular level) occurs and probability comes into play...it goes along the lines that rather than one outcome determining the course of time, all possible outcomes branch out into different alternate courses.

I have often considered that someone in an alternate dimension where this technology exists may have learned to go 'technology hunting' through the infinite alternates, bringing back to his unimaginable riches of information, discovery and innovation.

Or

If this theory is wrong, and time indeed takes one solitary path - and the technology of time travel is available in the distant future - Then a very Marty McFlyish ideal may be that inevitable "ripple effect" that changing anything in the past could be disastrous for the future. In this case, an unintentional contact was made (Roswell et al, etc) and it was communicated that this event must be kept in secrecy, should it cause catastrophe later on...

A very intriguing theory indeed. Glad to see others have considered it as well...anxious to hear further thoughts ...

ETA: I really liked your idea of evolution being responsible for the traditional 'Greys" appearance. Interesting thought!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yes, we're all part of a big game show in 3010 called "Paradox" where the aim is to eliminate one's opponent by going back in time and changing the past so they aren't born.

The prize is the latest retinal computer implant from Microsoft and a holiday for 100 on Titan's Disneyworld. Woo hoo!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I dont doubt that concept, either from the future or from the ancient past.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
I really liked your idea of evolution being responsible for the traditional 'Greys" appearance. Interesting thought!

A being with eyes as big as a traditional "grey" would indicate a low light level in their natural habitat and may point towards a sun that isn't as bright as it is here today, but then why don't they wear clothes? In particular, things like "nikes" (for a quick getaway) or "rayban" sunglasses ("bright light, bright light!")

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is possible that we could be/have been visited by humans from the future and heres a link to something interesting I read not long ago. enjoy

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

Many japanese believe this to be true, they think of greys as time travellers from the future, an ide that is popularised by a number of scientists there. It is an interesting idea for sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The below is from Wikipedia's article on Longbows (this is going somewhere):

Many men in later medieval England were capable of shooting bows from 670–900 N (150–200 pounds) — skeletons of archers have been studied, revealing spur like projections on the bones where their over-developed muscles pulled. However, these men did train daily from a very young age and their lives depended on being able to use such powerful bows.

There are modern day examples of men who can draw such powerful bows. Mark Stretton currently holds the world record for shooting a 900 N (200 pound) longbow.

What was once 'the norm' has now become so physically difficult to achieve that it represents a world record.

We are becoming increasingly dependant on technology to work for us. Vehicles can transport heavy goods, hydraulic machinery and cranes can be used to lift even the heaviest objects, guns are used in wars - a lot of people don't need to use their strength anymore.

Excluding power-lifters or manual workers (for example), people seem to be becoming weaker. Remember 'use it, don't lose it'? How many people use their muscles only to get up off the sofa?

Consider the small, weak frames of the most commonly reported 'aliens' - the 'Grey aliens'. If we start using technology to achieve absolutely everything - and it's starting to look that way - who's to say we won't turn out like them in the future?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If humans turn out to look like the greys it could mean that we evolved into such a creature due to our sunlight being blocked from reaching earth-geo engineering/chemtrails gone wrong/right???
My other thoughts on the subject are:

The humans of the future may end up looking like greys because of either:
a process by which the human body is prepared for the act of time travel,
or the act of time travel itself.

I also like the idea that greys are "drones" created by a superior race to do their time travel dirty work...Maybe we humans turn out to be that superior race?

Interesting what was said about the Japanese scientists-any well known ones?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Speaking of the greys - seems I recall from some of the autopsy/ Roswell rumors/ reports (pick one) that the recovered bodies were a mix of synthetic and biological material with no obvious digestive system... and that the eyes themselves were almost completely mechanical...IR lenses over camera-like optical components.

So maybe humans cannot survive time travel, and I think this is due to the law of conservation of matter: 2 different types/ bodies of matter cannot occupy the same space at the same time, right? So can the same body of matter occupy 2 different spaces at the same time?...can the carbon phosphate that makes up our bones in 2009 travel back to 2006...where this matter is already occupying the body present there as well as the one just arriving via time travel? OK, so we just go back to a time before we were born, right? Nope. The matter that makes up the body traveling is already present and distributed God knows where throughout the planet...see the problem?

So we had to design some kind of robotic/ intelligent "scout" to travel for us and perform specific tasks, gather specific info, materials. samples, whatever and report back. Either time travel required a biological entity or it seems our knowledge of genetics/ cloning will become just as sharp as artificial intelligence/ robotics in the future if this theory is correct...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

I like your ideas that the Greys have been "hardened" to suvive their travel process.
Your theories do circumnavigate the law of conservation nicley.Its a possibility that cannot be ruled out.
It also rules out a "grandfather paradox" scenario.

The paradox is this: suppose a man travelled back in time and killed his biological grandfather before the latter met the traveler's grandmother. As a result, one of the traveler's parents (and by extension the traveller himself) would never have been conceived. This would imply that he could not have travelled back in time after all, which means the grandfather would still be alive, and the traveller would have been conceived allowing him to travel back in time and kill his grandfather. Thus each possibility seems to imply its own negation, a type of logical paradox.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although of course,the grandfather paradox is only a theory which in itself is not enough to disprove the possibility of time travel.

It could be that the current state of the world is due to a grandfather paradox-An earlier experiment in time travel has maybe put the earth on a totally different path than it would have taken "normally."

What I think about the whole time travel thing is that if the grandfather paradox does turn out to be real,then we have found a way to get around it in the future.Greys could be that way.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Actually, UFOs could be nothing more than inter-dimensional travelers literally switching frequencies in order to view and study parallel realities. Some may be humans, others purely synthetic lifeforms, and still others alien. Same earth, similar earth, and completely different earths. I am sure on other levels they are truly aliens visiting us from parallel realities, as the universe is infinite in all directions and dimensions.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I read a book once called Behold the man which is sort of close to this theory, its basically about a guy who travels back in time to the holy land, to the time of Jesus, when he was born, i wont say any more just have a look at the link, it gives a pretty good description of the book, a good read to.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reaaaaach MABEY WE HUMANS AS WE KNOW ARE GOING TO BE AVATARS FOR THE GREYS IF THAT WAS THEIR PLAN THAT IS. AGAIN A LONG REACH

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have been working on a sci-fi book around this premise with some of my own theories on the subject as well for years, why years you ask, because I have the idea in my head but am having trouble getting it out on paper the way it is in my head.

I have always favored visitors from the future over aliens, just because ours is a small planet near a small sun that an alien would have to know where to look to find us. In my theory, it is an accident of sorts that sent fellow humans hurtling through space and time.

If I ever finish the book, I will share a little of it with my fellow ATSrs.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They could be from the future but what we call an alien may be a chimera life form. A life form created in a laboratory by those with the ability to use the aliens as an extension of their own neurological brain function. It could be a high tech robot type puppet doing exactly what the controller commands from a remote viewing and controlling location in another dimension, or from the future or wherever the puppet master resides.

Recently the movie Avatar showed scientist, in some coffin like chamber controlling a neurologically linked synthetic Avatar as if it were real when in fact the Avatar is an extension of the scientist using the technology to control the Avatar. In such a fashion the locals would then begin to think that what they see is capable of independent thought when in fact nothing more than a high tech biological puppet, remotely operated from somewhere else.

In this last regard the Alien Greys may be here simply doing what the unseen controllers are commanding and are not here on their own acting as if they were entities equal to human beings. In this last case it would also imply that we have yet to see who controls the Grey Aliens. Anyway it another thought to consider. They could be from the future but they could also be from some "OTHER" dimension. Either way it stands to reason that such technology would exist in some far off distant future.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Always gone with this as a possiblity for some types of visitors. There is something about the greys that reminds me of Chinese/orientals especially around the eyes and if humans do come back from the future to visit their past then there's a really good chance they will be from the far east if the future belongs there as so many in the media seem to believe.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by ufoorbhunter]

<<   2  3 >>

join