It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs may be Humans from the future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
but as far as them being futuristic human entity's nah they are from either a different dimension or another solar system that's already been established..do your home work! i've studied this topic along time.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I always thought this as well.

There are too many similarities: hands and feet, walking upright, various types that look smaller or taller than humans. Why do they look so similar to us?

Fortunately, we should be able to determine this. We look at what we have in common with ET and try to work a probability of this, the lower the figure the more likely these ETs are human:

- Two eyes at the front mean carnivore animal, likelihood that the most creative animal is a carnivore.
- Chances of most creative animal being air borne as opposed to water borne
- Chances of most creative animal having two feet as opposed to four feet (why do we never see ETs with 4 feet?)
- Chances of the most creative animal surviving its own war and strife to get technologically great enough for space flight. This must favour the herbivore.
- Chances of most creative animal being 4 ft to 8 ft in height

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It might be possible;
If you could travel into other dimensions;
and if you are able to see all time; past, present and future timelines; all at the same time in the higher dimensions;
then maybe you could travel to a certain point in the timeline of a lower dimension

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

you dont have aliens with 4 feet because then it would limit its ability to do the things it does and like we do being bipedal frees up the would be other 2 legs for other things evolution found a sytem that works 2 legs 2 arms therefore the most intelligent evolved species of a star system is gonna be what is the most and proven to work thats how evolution works 2 eyes whoop dee doo look at how many other species on the planet has 2 eyes..i mean i'm not gonna dismiss the idea completely because anything is possible but i'm more on the not so much side of things! there not from the future there technology is far more advanced because they come from a far older solar and or star system! in universe time we are actually babies so there is no reason for there not to be far older species!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

They may very well be from the future. Or not another planet but another dimension. If they are are from the future they might have an intimate understanding of how our society opperates, This could be why our exposure to them has not yet caused the total disruption, and collapes of our society. (please forgiver spelling errors, I am really trying to get it right.) And no, I don't have spell checker.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

exposure to them hasnt caused that big reaction because the government keeps a lid on it and keeps society on the train of thought that anyone who admits to seeing grey's and ufo's are crazy or taking drugs..i've seen them 3 different times and even question my own self all because society and the government if you had never seen one went to bed woke up and seen one in your room most likely you would keep it to yourself until you came to grips thats you actually seen it then you might not talk about it for fear no one will believe you and call you a loon why? government and them have a deal to keep them secret i'm about to make a thread see you there!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by arbiture

exposure to them hasnt caused that big reaction because the government keeps a lid on it and keeps society on the train of thought that anyone who admits to seeing grey's and ufo's are crazy or taking drugs..i've seen them 3 different times and even question my own self all because society and the government if you had never seen one went to bed woke up and seen one in your room most likely you would keep it to yourself until you came to grips thats you actually seen it then you might not talk about it for fear no one will believe you and call you a loon why? government and them have a deal to keep them secret i'm about to make a thread see you there!

It would be very nice if humans were put in such a position that allowed them to "deal with" other sources of semi-divine wisdom. I think any government is terrorized by an entity they can't control.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by C1OUD
has anybody else come accross this theory, i have seen snipets of it but never any hardline discution, by no means do i have any evidence for this, its simply a theory based on some logical deductions as follows:

1) the rate of technology development within human society is exponetial, its not hard to imagine we will in a few thousand/hundred thousend ect years be able to nevigate through time.

2) seens as we are based on planet earth the humans from the future will easily be able to locate it as they have the known coordinates for earth already.

3) in the time it would take for humans to develop their society and technology that far they would ( and i risk relgeous condemnation saying this ) have evolved into a different shape. this would also provide an ample answer to the question of why they apear humanoid

4) humans from the future are more likly to want previous genetic samples of our race than random aliens, they may simply be travelings though different time periods of earths history collecting samples to study evolutionary trends or the emergance of a super virus etc. random aliens may be interested in our genetic make up but i doubt they would create a hybrid alien race. and such developments would likly be de evolution for said advanced race. human beings from the future making hybrids from humans from the past seems not only more phesable as wed have mo in common physically but more likly too. i mean wouldnt it make sence if a super disease occured that rendered future humans inert theyd come back in time to try and alter the genetic code to make the future humans protected from it?

as i say by no means have i any hardline physical evidence and i dont mean to start a religeous fiasco by mentioning evolution but simply the search for the truth involves not denying said truth if upon its occurence the answer does not suit your wishes.

does anybody have any thoughts or theories with regards to the subject of this thread in quite interested to hear your take.

You may be right i have had the same theory as well. However i think many of them are from off planet.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Yes I've often thought the the basic description of any ET was too humanoid far too often. They has to be many other models for intelligent interstellar species that don't involve the 2eyed, two arm, two leg types we seem to see all the time. Either they are somehow related to us or we just imagine them to look similar to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing this week. And I also believe that the aliens maybe come from this earth.
Think like this: Time travel is going to be invented by us at some point in the future, but only if we dont kill ourselves. So the question isn't are they humans from the future but from what time are they?
It is a theory though. Anyone with similar thoughts?
Also about the theory that we depend to much on our technology fits nicely which was said by the poster on page 1.

[edit on 13/1/10 by defiler]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
here go to this link and read it all..keep in mind i dont think some it is true but i'm sure there is alot of truth there!

www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by metalholic]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join