It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
......Accompanied by "someone", did not need a passport check. THEN while seated on the plane,

SOMEONE, PERHAPS HIS COMPANION *WINK* SHOT VIDEO OF HIM THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE FLIGHT.....(my source is Alex Jones) until the incident happened.

So, wow, in this day and age where pictures are not allowed in planes, there's this goon taking videos of this "regular" passenger.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LATEST BREAKING:

AL QAIDA CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
. . . .
People forget that those people in Gitmo are taken from area's as Iraq and Afghanistan and were taken alive after they attacked our soldiers , we know they are guilty.. and it is that we have international law that we have to take them alive and put them before court and judge them.
. . . .
If it was up to me we should not take prisoners of war just shoot to kill and leave non alive .. max force with as less civilian casualty.
We don't want to create martyrs and free publicity by taking the to places as gitmo .. gitmo can only be closed if we start taking the afghanistan war and the war on terror seriously ..
. . .
if being fired apon just blow up the building and if terrorist are stil alive after that and you control if they are stil alive you should be human and shoot them . . . .

I guess you are not old enough to remember the invasion of the Netherlands.
The Dutch resistance were terrorists then, in the eyes of the German invaders.
Did your Omas and Opas aid the resistance, did they keep their heads down in fear, or did they dob in their neighbours for extra rations?

Holland was guilty of siding with the English against Germany. This made them a far more legitimate enemy of Germany than America's buddy Iraq ever was of the US.

Were the members of the resistance in the Netherlands, France and Austria evil terrorists who you wish had been shot on sight?

Mark, stop being blinded by the aggressor's propaganda, their burning Reichstags. They are mass murderers, slyly creating civil wars to weaken countries so they can freely steal their resources.

Do you really want to support the evil done by the "new Germany"?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

If you have nothing to hide then what's the problem? I say do cavity inspections on every single person this guy came in contact with

Yes, because that is the free America I want to live in and raise children in. I want police probing my holes because I bumped into this guy in line.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

You really shouldn't be making personal attacks.

We've all had to endure your constant stream of incoherent vicious attacks on Christians, Jews, the West, media, and the usual targets dopey brainwashed self-styled freedom lovers want to find fault with with.

Then we further have to endure embarrassing asskissing apologies and explanations for paranoid destructive philosophies and their minion of psychos trying to murder ordinary people for some vague unnamed revenge or anger motive.

Who exactly was that 23 year old rich Nigerian kid going to liberate by blowing up traveling Christians on Christmas and if he'd succeeded some Muslims in urban Detroit.

There's a reason the Muslim world does not receive the respect it so desperately craves.

I'm sure an incomprehensible rant will follow as a reply to this.

Some things are predictable.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mmiichael]

You've endured nothing...but thanks for playing. As far as a rant is concerned, you're doing quite well yourself...Pats on the back for you.

I think JJay has done far more to upset people on this thread than I ever have in all the threads that I have posted combined. If you consider yourself offended, then that would make three collective posters on here against me vs JJay's 10+. So, who's the bad guy??? Me for presenting another view, or you for picking up a battle that's not yours? Sorry you don't like alternative view points, but, that's what ATS is for. Go back and read the terms and conditions.

And consequently, people like yourself is what makes Christianity difficult to stomach or respect. There have been equally as many acts of terrorism due to Christianity as there have been with Islamic radical fundamentalists, and, unless you want to be embarrassed by tons of evidence to show this, it would be good for you to let this go.

And I've had to hear so much racism spouted by people of your breed that its really getting out of control. Are you Christian??? Are you tolerant??? If so, you definitely would not have even replied to my message. As I have stated before, I don't mind REAL CHRISTIANS...YOU KNOW, THE TYPE THAT FOLLOW THE 10 COMMANDMENTS. Thou shalt not kill, and Jesus's statement, "Turn the other cheek." Thanks for illuminating your true nature because I can tell these are not principles that you are familiar with. As far as personal attacks??? What is it that you're calling your statement against me??? Or is that just the Christian way??? HMMMMM...And, if I'm not mistaken, no one rattled your cage or even cared whether you were there or not. You chose to put yourself in this, so, WELCOME to the discussion little man...or woman, or boy...or girl.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
. . . .

I guess you are not old enough to remember the invasion of the Netherlands.
The Dutch resistance were terrorists then, in the eyes of the German invaders.
Did your Omas and Opas aid the resistance, did they keep their heads down in fear, or did they dob in their neighbours for extra rations?

Holland was guilty of siding with the English against Germany. This made them a far more legitimate enemy of Germany than America's buddy Iraq ever was of the US.

Were the members of the resistance in the Netherlands, France and Austria evil terrorists who you wish had been shot on sight?

Mark, stop being blinded by the aggressor's propaganda, their burning Reichstags. They are mass murderers, slyly creating civil wars to weaken countries so they can freely steal their resources.

Do you really want to support the evil done by the "new Germany"?

Beautifully stated...If I had the power to give you applause, I certainly would. I guess a star will have to do.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How hard is it to explode a bomb? I think this guy decided he did not want to die but would make a show to save face. Either that or he is another false flag terrorist.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
How hard is it to explode a bomb? I think this guy decided he did not want to die but would make a show to save face. Either that or he is another false flag terrorist.

Nicely done and good statement. I'm pretty sure there are other forces at work here as the propaganda machine turns. We'll see how it all turns out.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
LATEST BREAKING:

Of course they did...I mean, if the MSM says so, then it MUST be true. Precisely the way Colin Powell said that there were definitely biological agents and other such devices of weaponry in Iraq. Oh, and there was that other thing..."Al Qaeda in Iraq," even though Iraqis and Afghanis have been mortal enemies since the beginning of time.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Of course they did...I mean, if the MSM says so, then it MUST be true. Precisely the way Colin Powell said that there were definitely biological agents and other such devices of weaponry in Iraq. Oh, and there was that other thing..."Al Qaeda in Iraq," even though Iraqis and Afghanis have been mortal enemies since the beginning of time.

Yet another mish mash of incoherent thought.

Let's attempt to make sense of the incomprehensible, shall we. I have a few questions:

1) What constitutes the "MSM," in your mind? All media outlets? If not, which ones are and are not?

2) What does Colin Powell's statements with regard to WMD in Iraq have to so with the MSM?

3) How does the relationship between Iraq and Afghanistan preclude the validity of Al Qaeda in Iraq?

4) Could you explain why you believe that Iraq and Afghanistan have been mortal enemies "since the beginning of time?"

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by marsvolta
so all people speaking in defense of, say, Hitler must be mental? cant they have other possible reasons? he used to be God in the eyes of some of his contrymen back in his days. some of our politicians are too in the eyes of our own countrymen who elected them...who`s to say they wont be deemed evil later in history? oh the propaganda machine of the west. many so called terrorist organizations might be fighting for the cause that`s good in their eyes. unless we hear straight form the mouth of the horse we dont know.

(i hope i wont get arrested for voicing my opinion)

Too complex for you to comprehend I expect - discussing Hitler in a positive light or something similar is not a problem. Advocating, encouraging, approving the systematic murder of innocent people is when you cross the line.

What amazes me on threads like this is the contortions people go through avoiding the fact that this guy was trying to murder as many people as he could.

listen, how are you even sure about what MSM is feeding you? seriously? besides who is "Advocating, encouraging, approving the systematic murder of innocent people"?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Yet another mish mash of incoherent thought.

Let's attempt to make sense of the incomprehensible, shall we. I have a few questions:

1) What constitutes the "MSM," in your mind? All media outlets? If not, which ones are and are not?

2) What does Colin Powell's statements with regard to WMD in Iraq have to so with the MSM?

3) How does the relationship between Iraq and Afghanistan preclude the validity of Al Qaeda in Iraq?

4) Could you explain why you believe that Iraq and Afghanistan have been mortal enemies "since the beginning of time?"

Irrational thought??? What planet do you live on??? For real??? Are you just visiting, if not, we have plenty of rubber rooms around here so that you don't hurt yourself.

MSM=M-a-i-n-s-t-r-e-a-m M-e-d-i-a. CNN, MSNBC, FOX yada yada yada. And the mainstream media are owned by c-o-r-p-o-r-a-t-i-o-n-s. Corporations lobby our p-o-l-i-t-i-c-a-l figures. Now, I could give you a brief course on Telecommunications/Political science, but, since you're asking me what the MSM is, I realize that there is no hope. Now, since we're obviously in a remedial class delivered by the short bus, I felt the need to s-p-e-l-l it out for you.

Second question, although...you may find this incomprehensible (big word by the way, it must've hurt very badly to type. There are tons of online thesauruses to help you sound more intelligent). I assume you'll need those because you're obviously rather slow and cannot follow an argument or a conversation for that matter.

The MSM were the one's that covered the fateful day where COLIN POWELL helped sell the Iraq war to the American People. Were you asleep for that one too? If you were...then, try to keep up with this...IT WAS AN ALL OUT FABRICATION. They've admitted it. Fabrication=lie. Lie=untruth. The MSM helped spread a lie because they are OWNED by the very people who RUN THE GOVERNMENT. There were NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and Colin Powell later admitted that using the media to DECEIVE the American people WAS WRONG!!! As a matter of fact...HE RESIGNED AS A RESULT OF HIS FIB. Did you get all of that???

MSM=Corporate ownership. Corporate ownership = Government lobbied. Government lobbied=ownership of MSM...Government=liars. MSM=method to which the GOVERNMENT spreads LIES. Should I repeat that GENIUS???

Third Question smart guy...

IF you didn't notice my sarcasm in the letter that you're replying to...THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN AL QAEDA AND IRAQ. THAT WAS A PART OF THE POLITICAL AND MEDIA TACTIC TO SELL THE WAR!!! Which means, IT WAS ANOTHER LIE!!! SO, let's wrap up this little lesson. If you still believe the garbage that gets shoved down your throat from the media after all the B.S. that has been spewed, then you're either a complete MORON or a glutton for punishment. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH? IS THE COMPREHENSIBLE ENOUGH? Or do I need to bring out flow charts and diagrams with plenty of pretty pictures???

Last question:
If you don't know this one, then you're more hopeless than I could have EVER imagined. Look at the background history between Afghanistan and Iraq. Study it...the only time those two countries even somewhat got along was during the IRANIAN REVOLUTION IN THE LATE 70'S. This is the very reason that I told you that unless you had a master's degree in middle eastern studies that you should BACK OFF.

Quit trying to play smart guy/pseudo intellectual and get an education because things are just deteriorating for you. If nothing else, don't comment so that your ignorance can't be so apparent. YOU'RE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF AND IT LOOKS VERY BAD. At least the others who share your opinion can handle, and follow the conversations without having to ask remedial questions. You seem to be an anomaly that is hurting their cause. The funny thing is...I even tried to be nice to you in our previous exchange, but, you had to poke your nose back into something that was way over your head. And if you claim that this topic is within your realm, then why would you ask such obviously silly questions. I don't even get questions that dim from the college kids around here.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Last question:
If you don't know this one, then you're more hopeless than I could have EVER imagined. Look at the background history between Afghanistan and Iraq. Study it...the only time those two countries even somewhat got along was during the IRANIAN REVOLUTION IN THE LATE 70'S. This is the very reason that I told you that unless you had a master's degree in middle eastern studies that you should BACK OFF.

I won't even bother with your nonsensical MSM and Colin Powell answers because it was so juvenile. Dimwits like you throw around the term "Mainstream Media," so often that I find t entertaining to ask you to identify them. So I guess your third grade level answer would suggest that you cal any media outlet owned by a "corporation," to be part of the main stream media. I could have gotten a more detailed answer from my 10 year old daughter but that's not exactly a surprise now, is it?

Your Colin Powell explanation was even funnier. Apparently only the MSM reported the remarks he made before the UNITED NATIONS and thus they are responsible for spreading misinformation.

Quite a leap there...even for you.

Now you claimed that Iraq and Afghanistan have been mortal enemies since the beginning of time. When asked to explain you offered that they only ever got along during the Iran Revolution. Even a simpleton would realize there is a significant difference between "mortal enemies," and not getting along. At least I think a simpleton would understand the difference.

Maybe we should ask a simpleton...

Nah...too easy.

Have a nice day and keep making excuses for murdering scum.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I fell asleep for 3 days(the flu),,,let me guess...is he islamic/muslim???

so racist of me to think that...lol

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GaryGlitterRules]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
LATEST BREAKING:

Iraqis and afghans are mortal enemies??? could you give me a source to rpove this cause as far as i know theyeve never fought a war or have had bad relations with one another... in fact...

Abu Kasha: An American intelligence source tells us Abu Kasha al-Iraqi is the key link between al Qaeda's Shura Majlis (main Shura or consultive body) and the Taliban. Kasha is an Iraqi Arab who runs his group from Mir Ali. He has two local commanders, Imanullah and Haq Nawaz Dawar who administer local offices. Kasha has a working relationship and close communication with Uzbek groups.

Read more: www.longwarjournal.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I’m the first of many, warns airline ‘bomber’ Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

A global search for accomplices in the Detroit airliner plot was under way yesterday after an al-Qaeda group based in Yemen claimed responsibility for the operation and the would-be bomber was reported to have said that more attacks were being planned.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This guy really likes to talk and there really is no reason not to believe him, as this has been the stated goal ever since al Qaeda has been identified as a terrorist entity.

Let's just hope that the gaps in the system that let this guy get airborne are closed before the next one get through.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
AQ also uses one event to gather first responders in position so they can be taken out. They also use diversions. This incident could have very well opened borders that others walked right through while their attention was being guided elsewhere. ANd since there are 25 other operatives still on the loose there is still a security issue raising us to orange alert, defined.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Parents of Suspect Offer Help

The parents of the suspect in the Christmas Day airliner bombing attempt issued a statement on Monday saying that they had been trying for two months to determine the whereabouts of their son and were prepared to help the authorities investigate.

“Our family, like the rest of the world, were woken up in the early hours of Saturday, 26th December, 2009 to the news of an attempt to blow up a plane by a young Nigerian man,” the statement said.

“The family will continue to fully cooperate with local and international security agencies towards the investigation of this matter, while we await results of the full investigation,” the family said in its statement. “We, along with the whole world, are thankful to almighty God that there were no lives lost in the incident.”

www.nytimes.com...

I find this to be an encouraging sign. Nigeria gets a lot of bad press, what with all those money transfer scams going around. Sometimes, it seems that Nigeria consists of nothing but scam artists.

Now, I will say that I once worked with a young Nigerian who was in this country seeking medical care for a painful and disfiguring skin condition and he was one of the most intelligent and strong individuals I've met, so I know that the image of Nigeria is not universal.

And, of course, this man who has been cooperating with authorities regarding the activities of his son helps to renew my faith in human decency.

It think he must be a very courageous and honorable man.

[edit on 2009/12/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Has the topic of Manchurian candidate came up regarding this guy? According to BBC World News, university staff and colleagues regard the suspect as "quiet, obedient" and a "perfect example of a good student" and so forth. Also, Nigeria claims "We do not think that there is any organised Islamic group in Nigeria that is inclined to such a criminal and violent act. We condemn such an extreme viewpoint and action."

I haven't read the previous 30 pages of posts, so apologies if this has been discussed already.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
news.google.com...

President Obama warned Monday that the United States would respond aggressively to terrorism such as last week's botched attempt to blow up a U.S. airliner.

Obama vows to 'keep up the pressure' on terrorists

oh yes, lets open a "third" front in the war on terror and agrresively attack them, afterall my nobel PEACE prize was a complete and total sham!!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join