It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on David Icke.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just wanting to get some thoughts or facts if they existed on the thoughts of David Icke by Alex Jones.

I watched a Channel 4 doco last night on google video from 2006 called something like "Lizards and Jews" or similar that stated , by Alex Jones himself, that he did not like David Icke due to his belief in the whole reptillian, blood drinking related gear..... going so far as to call him a charlaten or some kind of cheap scam artist out for a quick buck using his fame and knowledge of showbussiness.

But here we are 3 years later and he, Alex jones on his show recently, is bigging up the man like Icke and his thoughts ???

So what happened along the way to change Alex jones mind ????

Should we listen to anything these people have to say ????

Are we just to a point in human exisitance now where we will never find out the truth due to how polluted the infomation is over the years....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I never even knew that they had beef at one time
They seem like a perfect pairing of intellect and balls to the wall type energy, like a tag team made in Heaven

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Inquiring Mind]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I suppose that there has to be a degree of balance here; what one believes personally may not reflect on how he acts professionally.

Myself, I really don't give a whole lot of faith in what Icke says, especially when it comes down to reptilian-humanoid hybrids, or for that matter, the Reptilian thing in general. However, Icke does have the occasional valid point or two.

Same thing goes for Jones (except the hybrid stuff).

My best suggestion is, by all means, still listen to them, still get involved as long as what is going on or is being done fits in your scope of things. Don't take what each does or says as gospel, and realize that people, even those in complete disagreement, can recognize values that might not seem apparent at first glance.

(edit: grammar)

[edit on 2009/11/30 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

Interesting points, I had forgoten about alex Jones and the Hybrids.... Seems they may have found common ground on the basis of Eugenics and possibly the Jews ?

The plot thickens.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Recently Alex has stated on a number of occasions that he agrees with 99% of what David says.

I believe they are both on a different path and Alex tries to stick with things that he can prove when he does his shows.

My 2 cent

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Some of Ickes claims are so strange, that they could be grouped together with stories about the abonimable snowman and vampires. The reptilian rulers, his holographic world view and his other esoteric stuff are mixed together with more mundane conspiracy theories. Alex must have feared, that this discredits his more wordly research about conspiracies and cover-ups.

But now Alex has recognized, that Icke is a genuine person. Even if he may be delusional about a few things, Ickes exposure of the NWO and the Big Brother State are spot on. David makes his living with speaking and writing about these things and he is very good and persuasive at what he does.

Here a video were Alex Jones apologizes to Icke.

Here a discussion prison planet forum, which shows how some of Jones' followers think about Icke.
forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon
Recently Alex has stated on a number of occasions that he agrees with 99% of what David says.

That's what I heard too. He said something like "David presents a nice bowl of punch. But then he goes and drops a big turd in the punch (reptilians). Now nobody will touch any of his punch".

Alex basically agrees with most of what Icke says, except for the reptilian bit.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
I never even knew that they had beef at one time
They seem like a perfect pairing of intellect and balls to the wall type energy, like a tag team made in Heaven

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Inquiring Mind]

Maybe they are the "Two End-Time Witnesses" that the xtians are looking for.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Just wanting to get some thoughts or facts if they existed on the thoughts of David Icke by Alex Jones.

I watched a Channel 4 doco last night on google video from 2006 called something like "Lizards and Jews" or similar that stated , by Alex Jones himself, that he did not like David Icke due to his belief in the whole reptillian, blood drinking related gear..... going so far as to call him a charlaten or some kind of cheap scam artist out for a quick buck using his fame and knowledge of showbussiness.

But here we are 3 years later and he, Alex jones on his show recently, is bigging up the man like Icke and his thoughts ???

So what happened along the way to change Alex jones mind ????

Should we listen to anything these people have to say ????

Are we just to a point in human exisitance now where we will never find out the truth due to how polluted the infomation is over the years....

alex has said he was wrong about icke....he even said sorry on air to him in one interview...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with the idea that Alex Jones usually sticks to what he can prove. Alex Jones goes with the same things that David Icke talks about he just talks less about reptillians and aliens. He has gone with the hybrids idea a few times though... as others have said... he talks about that sometimes. It's just the reptillian thing he disagrees with.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with the idea that Alex Jones usually sticks to what he can prove.
But has Alex Jones ever proven anything? Ever? I'd love a link. I'll admit I'm not up to speed on a lot of his stuff, but the things I have seen and read appear to be nothing more than speculation bait and not conclusive proof of ANYTHING. Just my 2¢. *shrug*

top topics

join