It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcocks: Date for disclosure will probably never be given!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The man largely at the focus of the alleged disclosure announcement has recently updated his blog with the following

It's like the greatest football game in human history. Everybody wants to know how it's going to turn out. Dates have been leaked and/or suggested. Some have now already passed. The clamoring has already begun. As I've said before, it's very likely that the initial dates were merely to test the waters and see how the system responded. The real date will probably never be given -- the event will simply take place. Television time will be called. An announcement will be made. And the signs are clear that we do not have long to wait. For that reason, it is already time to celebrate. After so many years of secrecy and denial, the truth is about to be set free. We will never be the same. There will undoubtedly be drama and turmoil when the announcement is made, but the scope and power of the changes it will create -- the seeking it will induce in so many -- is incalculable.

That means that disclosure could happen anytime from the minute after you read this till past your lifetime. And that the initial talk of disclosure never happened because they just wanted to test the response - presumably from UFO believers who would be the only ones to pick up any talk of disclosure, and who already desperately want disclosure but tested they were nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've said it before, it's not the US government who will make this happen. They don't even know how to handle the ET presence, let alone tell the general public. I don't care what what David Wilcock says, it will not happen on human terms, but on ET terms, meaning, when ET's know that mankind is ready.

I'm really getting tired of all these disclosure talks. There's a lot of manipulation going on, but most people don't even see it.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I agree with your interpretation of what he said, but I also think that it would be a really good way to determine how the public would respond to it. It would make people think about it and think, "How would I react to this news?" and then they would write about it on sites like this, or reply to articles and such about it, and then they would see how people would react before it even happens. That way, too, they would see if there is anything in particular that they should address about the issue that they may be missing...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is spin on Wilcock's part. He is doing damage control because his November 27th prediction did not come true and is making an unfalsifiable prediction. He is trying to set it up so he can claim to never be wrong about Disclosure being right around the corner.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I totally agree! The disclosure is very lucrative for many and some want to keep their reputation clean.
I'd like to add that the consciousness level is the key to disclosure. Humans are still fighting amongs themselves, imagine adding ET's to the equation.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wilcocks is a fraud and a charlatan and should be chased out of the UFO/disclosure field as soon as possible, if not sooner.

Those who managed to believe in his ridiculous nonsense before now, and still do after it's been made so plainly obvious that he's just trying to get himself attention and sell dvds/books, those people are lost and don't deserve help from anyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Indeed, sir. It's a safe way to ensure future revenue and interest.

Personally, I'd love to a see big shocker to humanity's inflated sense of self-importance such as undeniable disclosure of intelligent extraterrestrial life. I don't care if y'all are "ready" or not. I'd rather it be an proximate cause of an increase in understanding versus waiting forever on the god forsaken rock for the rest of humanity to do it without provocation.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Wilcocks is a fraud and a charlatan and should be chased out of the UFO/disclosure field as soon as possible, if not sooner.

Those who managed to believe in his ridiculous nonsense before now, and still do after it's been made so plainly obvious that he's just trying to get himself attention and sell dvds/books, those people are lost and don't deserve help from anyone.

you sure? i think if you look a little closer into this thing you call reality.

you might reconsider, the general message.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

I don't believe that Wilcocks is purposefully misleading people in order to make money. I think he truly believes the crud he is spewing out, which would make him delusional. He thinks he's Edgar Cayce reincarnated which seems pretty presumptuous to me.

But I agree, this man has lost all credibility and he did a major disservice by making those initial disclosure statements. Of course it's possible that he's a victim of disinfo agents, but he really needs to be more responsible in his actions. I think the same applies to Project Camelot in general. I don't think they do a good enough job of evaluating the info they receive. Most of it has proven unreliable and they are losing credibility. But I do still praise anyone making a positive effort to bring the truth out, so I won't completely blast them.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This thread is worth a look.

As quoted by Phage in said thread, "the discovery of life on Mars is the Holy Grail of science," however small or old the proof may turn out to be.

And as also evinced by one Phage, it remains speculation at this point. "Officially".

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
We don't "need" the government to disclose. All we need is for the ETs (whoever they are and if they exist) to just show up. I would like to think they do exist, or else our cosmos would be a "waste of space" if we were the only intelligent life around. But I see no verifiable proof whatsoever other than blurry videos and photographs.

As it stands right now, the government acts like our parents and the possibility of ETs is about as likely as the Easter Bunny. Many want to believe in the Easter Bunny, but once we grow up and no longer need our parents, then we find out for ourselves whether these entities exist.

Don't blame Wilcock. He doesn't know any more about ETs than the rest of us. All we have is SPECULATION.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
david wilcocks is now covering his back but if he'd just said disclosure of some sort and missed out the introductions part he may well be right if the expected announcement from NASA comes any time soon about the rock from mars. i posted this a couple of days ago in a thread where someone was looking for a different angle to disclosure but it appears to have gone unoticed so i will post it again.
WHAT IF DISCLOSURE IS IN OUR (THE PEOPLES) HANDS ?
maybe we have to prove we want it more than just saying so in large numbers. anyway here's my previous post what do you think ?

ok you want a different angle ? what about this.

the governments of the world know about ufo's and have done for many years. since they have went out of their ways to cover up this subject for so many years there is no evidence that they will disclose now other than the say so of some people who have had a captivated audience for years now and are rapidly running out of things to hold their audiences attention.

some say they cover this up for tactical reasons (superior technology), financial gain, fear that they can't defend us from these visitors or that such revelations will cause some mass panic. the reasons don't matter.

lots of people talk on this site of collective conciousness and the likes being a factor in disclosure and this is my point.

with the internet at our disposal what would happen if ALL ufo related sites asked all of their members to meet at specific places (public parks etc.) in many countries at a specific time but the same time and sent a universal message to E.T that we are ready for the truth, if not face to face contact then at least a universal display. that would take all control of the situation out of the governments hands and make it impossible to cover up the issue anymore. maybe one of the reasons E.T hasn't contacted us yet is because despite most peoples mistrust in our respective governments we still sit like helpless children waiting for them to spoon feed us. if E.T does want to disclose his/herself to us then maybe, just maybe we have to show a bit of willing and initiative. since our alien friends have probably travelled millions of miles to see us it would be polite to at least open the door and show them a warm welcome.

incidently i'm not the person to organise such an event but if anyone ever does, and i strongly encourage the people who run sites such as ATS to discuss such an idea with the many sites of such like around the world i will be there.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This is spin on Wilcock's part. He is doing damage control because his November 27th prediction did not come true and is making an unfalsifiable prediction. He is trying to set it up so he can claim to never be wrong about Disclosure being right around the corner.

Too right, he should of thought it through first before dates.

I have always said i doubt alien disclosure will come in my life, and i never believed humans are ready for it.

People should be careful who they listen too, and why people like this think that aliens are somehow our friends is beyond my comprehension, and i am sure humans just want to be suckers, just look how they fell for obama mania.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've starred and flagged your post because of it's validity of discussion. But man, if I have to read ONE MORE post where the OP can't get his David's last name right, I'm going to punch a baby...

..for the 135th time

it's

WILCOCK

NOT

WILCOCKS

NOT

WILCOTT

OR

WILHELM

at least know the man's name accurately if you are going to criticize him.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It’s hard for me to take seriously any of these guys when they are on the Book and Convention roll. There’s always money to be maid of f fools. David Wilcock is just spinning old things that have been out there already and wants to position himself as a prophet. I mean common, the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? What’s up with these guys and their proud egos? This last "cover my ass" move stinks.
They all have a little grain of truth in what they talk about, but the message is distorted beyond recognition. Follow your own hearts.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If you read the rest of the section that OPs quote was excerpted from you would find that Bill Ryan of Project Camelot was the one who leaked the November 27th date.

THE PLANNING HAS GOTTEN VERY SPECIFIC

DW: Now, the thing I will tell you is that the Disclosure thing is not so nebulous. We have one source, in particular, who has now heard [about Disclosure] from three different highly-placed sources in the intelligence community that he’s in contact with. These are people who don’t know each other and are not speaking to each other, but they do speak to him. They all have independently told him that a formal government Disclosure is being planned -- [likely] before the end of the year. They all had the exact same date for when this would happen, which I cannot say what it is. They all had the basic sequence of events that would happen. They’re all saying that the television time has already been booked internationally for a two-hour special.

GN: And now... when you say you 'can’t' say the date? Or you won’t say the date?

DW: If I said the date, I could potentially be hurt, [laughs] so I’m not going to say what the date is.

GN: All right. But you know the date.

DW: I know the date. GN: All right.

DW: It’s before Christmas but after where we are now. It’s definitely... As I said, the television time has been booked. If this does happen, it’s not just going to be something where we are told that this is true. It’s going to be, “Hey, this is true -- and let me introduce you to several different members of these other human species who are out there who, incidentally, look very similar to us -- with only minor differences.”

GN: And “Here they are”? [laughs]

DW: Yes. And here they are. They can speak telepathically, but they can also use the primitive-dialup-modem kind of speaking through their mouth.

In Zurich, Switzerland... during Bill Ryan's lecture... My stomach hit the floor when he actually said the date we were given out loud in front of the whole audience -- November 27, 2009....

Since the date was give to PC and DW by Pete Peterson, this isn't necessarily a pure prediction. The date also wasn't something that Wilcock leaked publicly he just gave a timeframe. But it is interesting to note that something could possibly happen between now and christmas.

Since it has now come and gone without incident, the attacks have already started, even though I myself never announced this date. The simple fact that the date was announced publicly made it almost impossible that it would actually happen then.

I think it is possible that DW's other two sources stated the same date as Pete Peterson but Wilcock never publicly announced an exact date, but only a time frame between October and December, and at the latest spring of 2010.

If his dream is an accurate prediction of the chronological order things will happen in there first has to be another economic catastrophe, then an economic reform and then the downfall of the NWO. My bets on the timing of this are around spring of next year because one month is too short a time frame for all of this to happen (between now and the end of december).

A CONSISTENT MESSAGE EMERGED

You will stare into the face of the abyss. The darkest of all dark nights in human history. An economic catastrophe that seems so vast in scope it will appear there is no way out. Yet, this is but the darkest hour before the dawn. You are witnessing a pivotal moment -- the lightning-fast breakdown of negative-elite structures that have held your people imprisoned and enslaved for so long. The people will rise up and create sweeping economic reforms on a massive scale most would have considered unthinkable. There will be great assistance from an international coalition of countries who are directly opposed to the corrupt New World Order system. Much of this toxic international Ponzi scheme will fall apart practically overnight. Those most responsible for the problems will experience major upheavals, loss of prestige and power, and will be literally brought to their knees. In their final death throes they will make attempts to harm or destroy a substantial amount of the world's population. These efforts will fail, because Management will not allow them to infringe any more than humanity's collective free will allows them to. And humanity's collective free will is not inviting a mass, genocidal die-off. The negative elite can see this upheaval coming. They are absolutely terrified of what will manifest in their own immediate futures when it occurs. It is unstoppable. They know this. They want to convince themselves they are managing and controlling it, even while seeing blatant signs it is much bigger than they are. They believe such chaotic upheavals will happen to everyone, but this will not be the case. The positive effects this will have for the average person are nothing short of miraculous. These changes also pave the way for, or are accompanied by, a much more formal realization that we are not alone in the Universe. With the collapse of the secrecy and financing of the corrupt factions comes the release of new energy technology that can dramatically transform the biosphere and the quality of all life on Earth within a reasonable timeframe. The stunning advance in knowledge and truth will create an incredible spiritual renaissance in humanity -- an explosion of new seekers who know the truth and wish to understand the deepest questions: Who are we, why are we here, and where are we going.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

Alright then; I'll give him the benefit of a doubt until of course Christmas passes and nothing happnes. Then we can for sure say he's full of BS. If this actually happnes, then of course I will happily eat crow. I would like to see interactions with alian races not only on TV but over my city as well.

Edit:

Would be nice to actually touch one in a non perverted fashion. You can never be too sure especially with rumors of how advanced holographic technology has gotten.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he is just covering himself in case disclosure doesnt happen when he said it will, so people will keep believing him.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by dereistic01]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Aw man.. David Wilcock.. another one of those people cashing in on the whole 2012 hype. What a dissappointing year that is going to be for a lot of peeps.. except for those who profited from the gullibility of those who will buy the books, videos and other stuff being sold.

I wonder why people keep falling for this stuff. The end of the world jhas been predicted by Jehova's, and it didn't happen. Blossom Goodchild predicted the arrival of big UFO spaceships, and people were watching the skies in vain. Christians have been expecting the return of Christ for 2000 years (allegedly) and it's yet to happen.. do you think it will happen?

How many more failed prophecies do we need before we start seeing that people are takinbg advantage of us with these stories, be it to cash in on us or to scare us into their religions/cults.. it's just stories!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

This is all just part of the NWO's plan to spread lies and deceive the world. This will help bring the one government system and the false climate change/global warming BS. taxes. Well, it will be interesting to see this happen, I just don't want to be around when it does.

<<   2 >>

join