It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is finally done! No more blood sucking!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
from one service member to the other, you did a great deed and I am sure your good deed will reflect in Iraq as well.

Iraq is no longer the hell hole as it was.

As for a better bank, USAA is a much better bank, if your parents were in the military they are elligible for it, something to look into.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTheCat

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Just red the rest of the comments - I can not believe NO ONE sees the contradiction in saying: "I am going to be violent - what a selfless act this is."

This is truly disturbing to me.

Its truly disturbing to me that you, whilst sitting in the comfort of your home, in front of your PC are criticising a soldier going off to do his duty. Just because he is a soldier does not mean he will kill others, just that he may have to if the situation dictates. You clearly show your ignorance of what serving in the military involves, and in the future you would do well to think before you type

I guess the closest you have ever come to conflict or soldiering is playing Halo, whilst your mother brings you in cups of hot chocolate and marsh mellows?

So you call your duty to be violent and brutal selflessness as well? Is that it? Where is the logic there? Violence is SLEF CENTRED activity - it creates division, more conflict, more violence, more brutality.

Duty means to me to serve without financial reward. If someone else tells me to create more conflict in the world and promises to pay me, it is called corruption.

All solders that are ready to kill for money are corrupted.

Eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Honestly, if he's in the military, then he'll make that money up easily. My brother joined the Marine for three years and made over 60000. Heck, even by working at minimum wage, one should be able to save that much money after a decade or so, even after taking into account all the basic bills(except mortgage.) If you don't want to own a house or have kids, then it's quite easy to stay out of debt.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I'm really very happy for you, you feel great and for sure you may be !! if 50 % of the people would do like you do, the world would be very otherwise looking !! I feel a big change in mentality for lots of people - they, like you say, do not want any longer to make the rich richer and the blood suckers more powerfull !!! they say : STOP and get out of my way !!
they say : STOP taking me and my fellow people for fools !! they say : shet up and go to hell with your foolish society making everybody sick with your system !!
So it is a pitty that you still have to go to Irak, that you have to be a slave of the system to try to get out of it, I wish you all the best and hope you will keep in mind that whatever happens you did well for other people and that is the most important in this selfish world !! Sincerely.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

All solders that are ready to kill for money are corrupted.

who says he wants to kill other people ?? he just is a slave of the self-destructiv society and tries to live with it ... you may not judge other people, never, he has a good heart for his family, what he thinks is best for him in his situation is NOT your bizness ....
this man or woman needs our fight for a better society with chances for EVERYBODY, not our condemnation, not our judging !!
Maybe you got much more chances in your life than he did have, so please, if he has to go to Irak I suppose, it is NOT for his pleasure ..... maybe meanwhile you are drinking some fantastic cocktails on your beach and are not at all concerned about the whole # around, the whole misry of this sick making society ??
we will only survive this world going down if we can have some solidarity, some intelligence to say : f..ck you $$$$$ of madness, long live the $$$$ of solidarity with the world !!! Peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks again everyone. I do not go to Iraq just to kill people, I came to Iraq by force just like every other service member does. I have no choice to kill or not, its called self defense if you havent heard of it yet, but anyway ill be out of the army by next year so no worries.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And yet AGAIN you show your true worth & beauty by your response to the lesser informed posters here! Please stop before I REALLY fall in love!! LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am in tears right now. I am only one of many who are so proud of you. Your parents raised a good son. I am proud of them as well. Good luck and God bless you, Sweet Man. I'll be praying for your health and swift return. ((Hugs))

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
And yet AGAIN you show your true worth & beauty by your response to the lesser informed posters here! Please stop before I REALLY fall in love!! LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This made me tear up: you have bought back my faith in people and I wish for you all the wonderful things you deserve in your future.
To act with such honor and respect about one's parents says a lot about the man.
Hoping you'll be safe and well and you are appreciated!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Since this thread is posted in 'General Conspiracy Discussion' for some weird reason, I found strange what could be the conspiracy behind this thread. So I went thru your profile, I think you are lying. The reason for that I donno' to gain stars/ points or attract attention. I just came across your introductory post here- www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it you specifically mention

Greetings everyone from Iraq

and

I have been stuck here for over 4 months now and am tired of working for this corrupt government, but that'll be a thread for another day.

The important thing to note is you made the thread on posted on 11-9-2009 @ 13:06. So are you telling that in 2 months you came back to states and you are being deployed again? That is mere 79 days.

So if we take it you were sent back to USA on 11-9-2009 (same day you made introductory post on ATS from Iraq), it will take 26 days port to port. That leaves mere 53 days at homeland.

In 2008, the Army influenced USCENTCOM and USTRANSCOM to conduct redeployments as operational movements, reduce timelines, and establish firm metrics. Brigade Combat Team (BCT) sealift timelines are now programmed to take less than 58 days for Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and 65 days for Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). The OEF timelines were reduced to a relatively low cost by increasing ship speed and reducing the time it takes to return equipment from "port to fort".

Source: www.army.mil...

also from the same above source

Current redeployment metrics allow BCTs approximately 9 months to conduct collective training between consecutive deployments..

Sorry but it doesn't add up somehow.

Edit to add: If it's indeed true you are lying, then this thread should be labeled as HOAX and moved accordingly to the Hoax section. If you are telling the truth I would like to know what US Military provision allows soldiers to be re-deployed in 53 days. Last I heard there was a mandatory 6 month gap between any redeployment. I could be wrong about the 6 month by 1 or 2 months, but the point is does US Military re-deploys soldiers within 53 days in your case?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What a great post..

Stay safe

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If anyone seriously thinks about better life for EVERYONE - going to occupy (war is when two are fighting) another country is the last thing that will do it.

Non-violence (physical and psychological) is the first step towards BETTER WORLD.

Free Man on FREE LAND (is this US we are talking about?) should NOT submit to another man (follow the orders) - nor for money nor for any other reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So OP are you still there or already in Iraq? Are you going to answer to my previous post? If not atleast the decent thing you can do is admit you are hoaxing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You have done a noble act..... BUT, unless you file a Common Law Lien, the property is still the possession of the "State", you must lay claim to it, the "State" can not own "Crown" land. Read all the info on this site here;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Although most of you won't take the initiative to read anything and therefore will remain ignorant and bestow credit and pats on the back when you understand nothing because you don't take the time to research. Bullcrap if you ask me.

Common Law Lien;

COMMON LAW LIEN

FOR THE SUM OF $ ____________________

NOTICE

NOTICE is hereby given that this Common Law Lien Claim is being filed in good faith as a legal At-Law-Claim (as distinguished from an equitable or statutory claim) upon and collectible out of personal and real property assets held by __________________and also out of real property commonly known as the house and lot at:

with the following description:

PERSONAL PROPERTY: This claim shall operate in the nature of a "security" for the repair, maintenance, improvements of the herein described property, performance of obligations related to property of all kinds. This claim is made pursuant to decisions of the United States Supreme Court.

This Common Law Lien is dischargeable only by Claimant, or by a Common Law Jury in a Court of Common Law and according to the rules of Common Law. It is not otherwise dischargeable for One Hundred (100) years, and cannot be extinguished due to the death of Claimant, or by Claimant's heirs, assigns, or executors. This Common Law Lien is for repairs/maintenance and improvements related to said Claimant, and performance of duty as related to all other assets beginning _____________ the amount of _______________ lawful money of the United States, a DOLLAR being described in the 1792 US Coinage Acts as 371.25 grains of fine silver, or the equivalent of Gold, notes or other instruments acceptable to Claimant. (Emphasis added).

The failure, refusal, or neglect of Respondent(s) to demand, by all prudent means, that the Sheriff of this County convene a Common Law Jury to hear this action within ninety (90) days from the date of filing of this Instrument will be deemed as prima facia evidence of an admission of "waiver" to all rights on the property described herein. (Neglect; to give reasons on the record for a refusal to call said court has been held a "Waiver"); (see law express and implied in 1 Campd. 410 n., 7 Ind. 21). (Emphasis added.)

And also from the same document;

The Magna Carta governs as well, retaining and preserving all rights antecedent thereto, which was restated in the (1) Massachusetts Bay Charter. (2) Massachusetts Constitution, and (3) the Federal Constitution, (modeled after the Massachusetts Constitution) after which the Texas and Arizona Constitution is modeled, all construed in pari materia, the State Constitution being a LIMITATION on the state's power (Fox v. Kroeger, 11 9 Tex 511, 35 SW2d 670,77 ALR 663.), the Constitution acting prospect!vely - declaring rights and procedures for the future but NOT diminishing rights extant prior to establishment of the state (Grigsby v. Reib, 105 Tex 597, 153 SW 1124; Southern Pacific Co. v. Porter, 160 Tex 329,331 SW2d 42), and no new powers contrary to our Common Law Rights/Immunities were "granted" to the state.

Common Law Liens at Law supersede mortgages and equity Liens (Drumons Carriage Co. v Mills (1898) 74 NW 966; Hewitt v. Williams 47 LaAnn, 742,17 So.269; Carr v. Dail,19SE235; McMahon v. Lundin, "58NW 827) and may be satisfied only when a Court of Common Law is convened pursuant to an order of the elected sheriff. Such Common Law Court forbids the presence of any judge or lawyer from participating or presiding, or the practice of any Equity Law. The ruling of the U.S.Supreme Court in Rich v. Braxton, 158 US 375, specifically forbids judges from invoking equity jurisdiction to remove Common Law Liens or similar "clouds of title". Further, even if a preponderance of evidence displays the lien to be void or voidable, the Equity Court still may not proceed until the moving party has proven that he asks for, and has come "to equity" with "clean hands". (Trice v. Comstock, 570C. A646; West v. Washburn, 138NY Supp.230). Any official who attempts to modify or remove this Common Law Lien is fully liable for damages. (U.S.Supreme Court; Butz v. Econcmou, 98 S.Ct.2894; Bell v. Hood, 327 US 678; Belknap v. Schild, 161 US 10; US v. Lee; Bivens v. 6 Unknown Agents, 400 US 862)

Demand is hereby and herewith made upon all public officials under penalty of Title 42, United States Code, Section 1986, not to modify or remove this Lien in any manner. (This Lien is not dischargeable for 100 years and cannot be extinguished due to Claimant's death or by Claimant's heirs, assigns, or executors.) Any Order, Adjudgment, or Decree issuing from a Court of Equity operating against to interfere or remove this At-Law legal lien claim would constitute direct abrogation/deprivation of Claimant's ________________ State and United States Constitutionally guaranteed Rights.

So lets wake up and get it done right, again a noble gesture but that is it. Stop the maiking of wars and the Killing, it need not be this way, you are fighting for the corporate Elite and NOT FREEDOM for anyone, wake up and say NO!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Since this thread is posted in 'General Conspiracy Discussion' for some weird reason, I found strange what could be the conspiracy behind this thread. So I went thru your profile, I think you are lying. The reason for that I donno' to gain stars/ points or attract attention. I just came across your introductory post here- www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it you specifically mention

The important thing to note is you made the thread on posted on 11-9-2009 @ 13:06. So are you telling that in 2 months you came back to states and you are being deployed again? That is mere 79 days.

Sorry but it doesn't add up somehow.

Edit to add: If it's indeed true you are lying, then this thread should be labeled as HOAX and moved accordingly to the Hoax section. If you are telling the truth I would like to know what US Military provision allows soldiers to be re-deployed in 53 days. Last I heard there was a mandatory 6 month gap between any redeployment. I could be wrong about the 6 month by 1 or 2 months, but the point is does US Military re-deploys soldiers within 53 days in your case?

Funny you mention the date and time, appears Masonic to me, the 11-9, as a mirror image of 9-11, and the time of 13:06. All Masonic numerology. So I would say for sure HOAX.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
After years of saving up for rainy days I am officially broke like people here on ATS but I regret none of it!

Well that sure is an unfair statement. I didn't realize you had created a poll amongst ATS users here to determine who is broke and who isn't.

Just cause you tossed your life away into a corrupt and war-torn military, don't take us down with you.

As far as paying off your parents house, congratulations!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I had returned here to the states for R&R leave for 2 weeks and am returning to Iraq sunday morning, there is no conspiracy here just getting some down time before I head back to the sand box, but maybe you would have known that if you were in the service huh?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I have done nothing wrong, I just follow orders. I do not kill because I want to and I do not kill for joy. I am just a Soldier waiting for my contract to end so I can return to a normal life. You don't think I already know what TPTB use the military for? Thats why im getting out and a promise that I intend to keep, other then that stop hating on me just because of what I do for work!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by December_Rain

I had returned here to the states for R&R leave for 2 weeks and am returning to Iraq sunday morning, there is no conspiracy here just getting some down time before I head back to the sand box, but maybe you would have known that if you were in the service huh?

See that doesn't add up again. As per the R&R Leave policy

The U.S. Central Command Commander established the Rest and Recuperation Leave Program in the Central Command Area of Operations to provide the opportunity for U.S. service members and Department of Defense civilians who are deployed in the combat theater for 1 year to take up to 15 days of leave during their deployment.

Source: www.armyg1.army.mil...

But in your introductory thread you categorically mentioned you have been in Iraq for a period of mere 4 months+2 months. Thus, you are not eligible for R&R leave, is it not?

Again, not my fault you posted the thread in General Conspiracy Discussion, I'm just analysing the data you are giving in this Conspiracy section.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join