It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its good to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Greetings everyone from Iraq, my name is Westside and i am proud to be a member of the ATS crew. Although I am still new to this site, I look forward to sharing my knowledge about the military and its projects in Iraq. So far I have enjoyed viewing multiple topics such as "7 things that will kill you" and the 9/11 junk that the government does not want you to talk about. originally I would have been home in the States but ever since my Stop-loss, I have been stuck here for over 4 months now and am tired of working for this corrupt government, but that'll be a thread for another day. Let me know if you wish learn about the army (basic stuff) and I will reply and sorry for my not s0 great writing skills, I never finished collage

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

*Looks around to see where the hell the other members are*

Nonetheless WELCOME!

I have a dear friend of mine going to Iraq in a few months, so if ya'll meet up, please whatever you do, don't let him get shot!

He's a big guy, but just a teddy bear soul...

Not even the training in the Army got that teddy bear spirit out of him!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thanks, I was wondering the same thing. Where the hell is everyone, but it has gotten soft here in Iraq over the years so im sure he'll do just fine.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Greetings Westside. I have a nephew and niece in theater, one in Iraq one in Afghan-maybe-that ones a floater.

Wish you a safe 9/11. Eyes in back of head soldier. Heroes return to their families.

Thanks for your service.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Hello.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello Stop-loss!

noble cause!

new topics

top topics

join