It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klobuchar for President in 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I really find Palin distasteful, but I don't put Klobuchar anywhere near the same level as Palin. I'd actually be open to what Klobuchar has to say, Palin on the other hand and its limited to cooking tips maybe, only maybe.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

yea, this palin parody would make more sense if this unheard of actually had a following....and didn't look like someone hit her in the face with a shovel.
for the attempt though.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

Amy Klobuchar goes down on Buffy.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) has requested a $500,000 earmark for "Minnesota Teen Challenge", an organization that distributes pamphlets urging teens to stay away from the Satanic influences of Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Korn. Getting kids to not listen to Korn is a fine thing to do, but it doesn't look like the organization is doing this out of enlightened cultural tastes. And even if they were, the meager hipster points you score by being anti-Korn are swamped by your losses from dissing on Buffy. And then when start dissing on gay people, well, I can't get behind that.

Source

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

That sounds like something a liberal would say. I bet you came from Kenya. Perhaps you didn't notice the throngs of people bursting into spontaneous Klobuchar parades. Look out your window once in awhile and see the blocks and blocks of adoring fans.

Klobuchar 2012!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

For the sake of the troops, could you just stop making things up.

I don't see why you liberals have to just go on an all out character assassination here.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

AS you can see I have fully documented my claims that AK is anti-buffy and she dissed every gay person in America. I don't think it is a leap of logic to jump to the conclusion that she hates gays everywhere. This woman must be stopped before her stupidity and her double d's ruin the entire country.

Do you even realize what kind of danger is presented when you mix a pair of double d's with a lapel mic. The resultant feedback can be deadly and has been known to kill even a Rhino at 20 paces.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If what we have learned about the Bilderberg, Illuminati, The New World Order etc is somehow true - I guess she will be like all the other presidents - or a dead president !

But lets just hope...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I can see why you liberals are so screwed up getting your news from personal opinion blogs.

Klobuchar action score

S. 1584 To a person only following expressions of popular culture, it might seem that the United States has moved beyond discrimination against gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals. But in the workaday world, it's still legal for people to be fired from their jobs for no other reason than than their choice of whom to love. And a dirty not-so-secret secret of labor unions has been their historical practice of excluding gay and lesbian workers from full participation and leadership. ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act of 2009, would make workplace discrimination in hiring and promotions illegal, and would also prohibit discriminatory behavior against gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender members of American labor unions. If passed, ENDA would bring the law into the 21st Century along with the majority of Americans who have realized what matters at work is what you do, not who you love. Senator Klobuchar has acted progressively by cosponsoring this bill.

It doesn't look like she's dissing gays here at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
One thing I've learned by kicking around this rock a long time is to never put too much faith in a politician.
Some are better than others no doubt but they will all disappoint you in the end.
Or worse.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Maybe you should read your own links more closely.

From the link on the webpage you posted. You can buy a "Is Amy Klobuchar Paying Attention" bumper sticker.

Maybe if she could get her mind of buffys vampire slayer long enough maybe she would have time to read the bills she is signing.

To all appearances, Senator Amy Klobuchar is either not reading the bills she's voting on, or she doesn't understand them. Pay attention, Senator Klobuchar! It matters!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Fact: Klobuchar was considered for the role of Buffy but the role was given to Sarah Michelle Gellar because Klobuchar was too attractive.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well I have to admit Amy Klobuchar does have the teeth to play a vampire. Have you checked out some pics of that devilish grin of hers. I am pretty sure I saw fangs.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Wait ...what?

You're argument against klobuchar is being reduced to quoting a bumper sticker?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

Klobuchar-mania going crazy! Look how hot she is... wow, mother of three and still able to keep that figure. Incredible! She deserves to be President!

She looks like Scott Thompson in drag.

It would be pretty funny though if some morons string of threads on some site somewhere pushed this woman, any one, up into the stratosphere of petty popularity. Then we could trace Americas popular opinion back to this wholly worthless point in time.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Anyone who doubts Klobuchar's beauty is an Obama supporter. I mean the woman has D cups so clearly she's capable of being Commander and Chief and having nuclear weapons. Apparently you're one of the few who aren't down with KlobucharMania, luckily she has an overwhelming majority of support and she'll be swept into office in 2012 where she shall thumb wrestle the terrorists into submission.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Well don't all Americans base part of their opinion on political bumper stickers? If not, why would people put these tacky stickers all over their cars. Tht would be insanity.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

still give you props for this idea, but it doesn't change the fact that palin actually has a following.

it really speaks to the substance and amount of the hatred for palin on the left. not only can they not find anything positive about her or even attempt to take the former governor seriously based on her ideas. they equally can't accept that other people would support her.

i'm actually cool with palin hatred because i can't stand obama and can't see denying anyone the right to feel this way. But it really is bringing delusional to a whole level to ridicule the thought that someone might actually exist who disagrees with you.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If there's anything the "I like Ike" campaign taught us is that people are not swayed by catchy slogans. No I'm just kidding, good point.

Maybe we can make one up that says "chasing amy". I bet that would really connect with the youth vote.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

"Dissent is American, flooding a website that was formerly amazing with political propaganda is even better" - Klobuchar

Klobuchar: The Name of Revolution!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by vor78
I take it someone is bored on this Friday night.

No, a relatively obscure senator from Minnesota that is affiliated with the Democratic party has basically no chance of defeating the party's incumbent president in a primary. The odds that she'll win are only slightly better than me being hit by an asteroid and struck by lighting on the same day. Twice.

It doesn't matter how many posts he makes.
He is wasting his time.
Klobuchar sounds like Frau Bluhar from Young Frankenstein.

Just another ugly liberal.

LOL! Maybe one of her ancestors.

[edit on 11/21/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join