It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klobuchar for President in 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I'm a Klobuchar fan which means I have no concept of her politics, or politics in general. But yeah she's always running around out in the wild like a good country girl with photographers and reporters following behind. Plus she's hot and she's hard on the liberals which makes me think she'd be a good President!

Klobuchar 2012!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Your new avatar.. my whole body is tingling.. I think I just had a Klobuchargasm!

That sounds as if it could hurt you.. Are you ok and did you suffer any ill effects of your premature Klobuchargasm!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

Actually I was reading her site.

She lists energy independence as a cornerstone of american security.

Compare that to "drill baby drill".

Well they sound quite the same. I do love a woman candidate that is not shy about the importance of some good drilling.... of oil that is.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

I'm a Klobuchar fan which means I have no concept of her politics, or politics in general. But yeah she's always running around out in the wild like a good country girl with photographers and reporters following behind. Plus she's hot and she's hard on the liberals which makes me think she'd be a good President!

Klobuchar 2012!

Wel there you have it. You know who would have made a great candidate back in the late 60's? Ellie Mae Clampett.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by reasonable

Your new avatar.. my whole body is tingling.. I think I just had a Klobuchargasm!

That sounds as if it could hurt you.. Are you ok and did you suffer any ill effects of your premature Klobuchargasm!

I assure you sir, the feeling makes Chris Mathews look like Clint Eastwood.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Another great point, ellie mae and klobuchar are both environmentalists who care about our little critters.

Someone who will keep the corporations of industry from dozing down our natural habitats.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Well if Janky Red says it is good then it must be. So I take it you had one too. If you give me explicit instructions on how to achieve that goal then I will commit up to one hour tomorrow to my quest to experience the greatness.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by Janky Red

Well if Janky Red says it is good then it must be. So I take it you had one too. If you give me explicit instructions on how to achieve that goal then I will commit up to one hour tomorrow to my quest to experience the greatness.

Stare at my avatar while dispatching a bottle of merlot -

Bammm!!!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

First visualize Klobuchar, close your eyes and see her hot soccer mom body and then realize what she'd do for this country. The rest should naturally take care of itself... unless of course you're a liberal.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Yeah and remember how Granny used to make illegal moonshine in the backyard, that is more or less the same as growing herbs in your backyard, so I bet Ellie Mae is pro "medicinal: stuff that cannot be named on ATS.

Granny could be Defense Secretary because she was so fiesty.
Jethro head of education because he plum near finished sixth grade.
AND
Jed could be treasury secretary because nobody could keep expenses down like JD Clampett.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

With those leaps of logic, it's not hard to see why you've gone down the road you have. In completely unrelated matters, Klobuchar will expand health care including psychiatric services.

Klobuchar: The Name of Revolution!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Breaking News: Klobuchar ratings explosion reason behind Sarah Palin's speedy exit from her book tour. "Klobuchar is really stealing Sarah's thunder and Sarah is furious. She ordered us to take her to Minnesota immediately."

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Did you catch the klobuchar questions on geithner?

She just brought the goods on this one. She seems to really get the market and would probably be a better choice for balancing a budget.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well goodnight all. I think over all and though we may disagree on who is the better candidate this thread and all the Klobuchar! and Palin threads on ATS have made ATS and the entire planet a better place to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There was a time when ATS was filled with conspiracy threads, interesting threads and knowledgeable posts, but that was before Klobuchar and that other person showed up. You just can't help the tides of change and the fact that KlobucharMania is running wild all over ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Well as for me I dream of the day when I can come onto ATS and every thread on the mainboard is about some f'ed up political madness that everyone is bickering about. Cheers to the future.

Hey it has been fun. This kind of builds comaradere.
Good night all and keep posting and I will jump in to tomorrow with both feet.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Kreblotcher is on the BOARDS!!!

ATS has spoken, Amy Kreplocher 2012!!!
America knows what it likes!

Look at my gal when she won Survivor IV

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecc7a30c3a73.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think Kreblotcher should lead the NWO. There is no one better in my opinion to unite all racea and religions. I heard Kreblotcher once slayed a two headed dragon with her light saber. Brilliant, sexy, and overall awesome she is.

Kreblotcher 2012!

-E-

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
I take it someone is bored on this Friday night.

No, a relatively obscure senator from Minnesota that is affiliated with the Democratic party has basically no chance of defeating the party's incumbent president in a primary. The odds that she'll win are only slightly better than me being hit by an asteroid and struck by lighting on the same day. Twice.

Uh.. think about what you just said.. Same with Obama.. He was an unknown just a few years ago...

EDIT - I just looked her up. I don't see all this junk about the love affair with her double D's. She's kinda slanty eyed too..

Reminds me of Tootsie. " Can you make her more attractive - How far can you pull that - (Answer..) how 'bout Cleavland."

I am just not seeing this "Hot Soccer Mom Body", spoken of above.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
I take it someone is bored on this Friday night.

No, a relatively obscure senator from Minnesota that is affiliated with the Democratic party has basically no chance of defeating the party's incumbent president in a primary. The odds that she'll win are only slightly better than me being hit by an asteroid and struck by lighting on the same day. Twice.

exactly ! +1
2d line

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join