It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klobuchar for President in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
With all of the attention Amy Klobuchar has been getting recently, do you think it's possible that she could become President in 2012?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

so i pay pretty good attention to news all over...and i'm sorry but i gotta say..

who???!!??

(i'll research though)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Clearly the voters love Klobuchar! Look at all the threads here on ATS about her.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I for one am interested and would like to subscribe to the newsletter.

Does she have a book in the works?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
She's the answer to all of America's problems and she keeps them libs in line by golly! Klobuchar in 2012!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

I'm aware....that she's a politician....but....president...?

I'm hoping this thread is in jest, or you're a great prognosticator.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Klobuchar has a D cup, that's really all that's necessary to hold the highest political office right? Klobuchar is awesome and you liberals better get in line. Down with Obama! Up with Klobuchar!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I take it someone is bored on this Friday night.

No, a relatively obscure senator from Minnesota that is affiliated with the Democratic party has basically no chance of defeating the party's incumbent president in a primary. The odds that she'll win are only slightly better than me being hit by an asteroid and struck by lighting on the same day. Twice.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

No, a relatively obscure senator from Minnesota that is affiliated with the Democratic party has basically no chance of defeating the party's incumbent president in a primary. The odds that she'll win are only slightly better than me being hit by an asteroid and struck by lighting on the same day. Twice.

Ah, you're just a liberal. Wait until you see the crowds lined up around the block just to see Klobuchar! One thing is certain, Americans love Klobuchar and Klobuchar loves Americans. She's practically Going Rogue all over America's face.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Klobuchar-mania going crazy! Look how hot she is... wow, mother of three and still able to keep that figure. Incredible! She deserves to be President!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

It doesn't matter how many posts he makes.
He is wasting his time.
Klobuchar sounds like Frau Bluhar from Young Frankenstein.

Just another ugly liberal.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Speaking of ugly liberals, I find it absolutely appalling you don't even know who Klobuchar is! She's the hottest thing in politics and she's running wild. Klobuchar in 2012!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Did you know she doesn't support the new breast exam rationing?

Rationing is bad. Klobuchar is good.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Klobucher is an example and inspiration for all women! You can be a mother and a professional woman too! Sure your daughters may run wild and there may be some mental problems in the family but hey at least she won't quit her job!

Klobucher in 2012!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

Klobuchar-mania going crazy! Look how hot she is... wow, mother of three and still able to keep that figure. Incredible! She deserves to be President!

Damn right!

there's a wocket in my pocket!

Chiioooowwwwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Klobucher supports choice and free markets.

MR. MATTHEWS: Let's go right now to U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota. Senator, what do you make of the Senate's position? Do you have a Senate position on coverage of abortion services in your bill? SEN. KLOBUCHAR: Well, Chris, it basically follows the Senate Finance Committee language. It keeps the Hyde Amendment, which for many, many years has banned public funding of abortion but allows the private market to do what it wants, which I think is what you should allow the private market to do

federal news transcript

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Ah yes! The voters are awakening to Klobuchar, the name of revolution!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Approval ratings.

At 61 percent, Klobuchar's approval rating is the highest of any Minnesota senator this decade, beating out the 59 percent garnered by the late Sen. Paul Wellstone in February 2002.

There's just so many good things to say about her. I think she polls better then franken and that's saying something.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join