It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klobuchar for President in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Even though ATS is trying to surpress the word of Klobuchar (while not suppressing other things... hmm...) the voters still love her! Klobuchar is the name of revolution and the one who shall save the country.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Any idea who she might pick as a running mate?

I realize it's not as important to others, but I believe it says a lot about the seriousness of the candidate.

You think she might pick franken? I'd love to see him in a vp debate.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Hey I just had a great idea. Ms. Klobaucher could become part of Sarah Palin's cabinet once President Palin takes office.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Who's sarah palin? I've never heard of them before.

Klobuchar 2012: The hottest woman in politics.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You might want to look at those approval ratings again. Palin is pulling about 48% and klobucher is taking down 60%.

Maybe sarah could be a good will ambassador.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Klobuchar has been workin out and I tell you she is another level of hawt to Palin. My vote is now with Klobuchar. I'm mean really! Palin who??

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
With all of the attention Amy Klobuchar has been getting recently, do you think it's possible that she could become President in 2012?

Who?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Senator, amy klobucher. Has the highest approval ratings in minn in the last decade.

She was on hardball just recently.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

You might want to look at those approval ratings again. Palin is pulling about 48% and klobucher is taking down 60%.

108%?

Am I missing something?

[edit on 21 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Why only the greatest thing since sliced bread. She's Marylin Monroe mixed with a little Ronald Reagan and she's looking to slap the libs around. Klobuchar-mania is running wild! Just look at the polls!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Klobuchar has been workin out and I tell you she is another level of hawt to Palin. My vote is now with Klobuchar. I'm mean really! Palin who??

Exactly!

I am picking up Klobucher's book ASAP!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Overall job approval ratings.

One is an author on a book tour, the other is a united states senator. Hope that helps clarify. They're not in the same league, or poll.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Klobuchar's book is sure to top all the best-sellers list. I plan to get a copy for each room of my house and two for the bathrooms.
Klobuchar is the name of revolution!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

LMAO! I love you two.

Well it would be intereting to see how Klobaucher polls outside the great state of Minnesota. Not everyone in the USA is a dairy farmer, but we all like milk and cheese. Seems like it could go either way on a national scale. Maybe she could be an advocate of protecting the milk supply from terrorists and increasing dairy output before we find ourselves under the contol of a muslim stranglehold on the world milk supply. Jut think genetically modified cows that resist spontaneous detonation after hangng out in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hey I know a guy tht can paint her portrait on the ceiling of your master suite. I have him coming to my house on Tuesday to do one of the before unknown Sarah Palin.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

...uh yeah... Or she could be the greatest President of all time! Klobuchar single-handledly brought the dairy industry to Minnesota, don't you know.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

He sounds like you Eurisko when you talk about Palin

Maybe that's the point of this thread. To make fun of Palin, I sense a certain sarcasm coming from the OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well I applaud Klobaucher for inventing cows and the entire dairy industry. Just think of all the women who would be suffering from bone loss if it wasn't for dairy.

I would take it that since cows fart a lot that Ms. Klobaucher is not a fan of the crap and fade tax scheme.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Actually I was reading her site.

She lists energy independence as a cornerstone of american security.

Compare that to "drill baby drill".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join