It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shariah Law vs Constitution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Once Sharia Law is accepted it will be hard to reverse. We must have zero tolerance for Sharia Law. Zero tolerance!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Once Sharia Law is accepted it will be hard to reverse. We must have zero tolerance for Sharia Law. Zero tolerance!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If this thing really is that dangerous for us, I support deportation because even if we close our borders, there are millions of them living here that can take America down.

It is better to have them gone from us than to take a chance that they may or may not act in a way that will harm us.

I know they are fully integrated into our society but that is not a big deal. The Government knows how to find anyone they want. We can round them up if they do not come to be deported willingly. This is what other countries do.

You say there are groups of Muslims that oppose the Shariah Law. They should know better than most why it is bad for America. Perhaps we should get one of them to come and comment on ATS.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ok there are some groups who oppose the Shariah movement but let me redirect you if I can. These people are great manipulators there in our military our government our schools and in every walk of life. As a manipulator I will tell you I am your best friend I can’t stand America or the constitution or there so called law of this guy named mosses in there bible. And you welcome me in with open arms if you haven’t figured it out yet I’m pretending to join the Muslim movement. Now in time you trust me so much and invite me into your secret mosques and what not. And one day the opportunity arises I have the big preacher Muslim at my side. I whip out a machinegun and kill them all. Because in reality I am a great American. Fuel for thought don’t be fooled by these so called westernized Muslims. It’s just not true. The own the banks large companies and are taking us over quickly. The president is one of them rapidly trying to whip out the American dollar making it worthless as we continue to rely upon these people for our money for our oil and in agreement for them giving us money. We must under Shariah financing give them …….. more info to follow on that topic but let’s try and stick to law at this time and financing later just have to follow the money to see the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

A little too late on the plan, bud. Already Sharia has crept into democracies all over the globe. We have been infiltrated beyond belief. See Steve Emerson's book, it's already years old and the infiltration is way deeper, read Ft Hood shooter. Our infrasturucture is penetrated completely, it will be a miracle if we can pull anything off at this point.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I agree with you my friend that’s why I have another thread trying to deal with the legalities of the problem check out my thread titled currently as the new world order of freedom fighters I think you will find it interesting. Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Ignorance is bliss buddy, good luck with your world view.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
www.telegram.com...
"Hertz Global Holdings Inc., the second-largest U.S. rental car company, was sued by former employees who say its policy of allowing Muslims to take daily prayer breaks discriminates against non-Muslim workers."

This is an important case because it will set the tone for Sharia Law in the US.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

great find jjay55 and yes this is as of now the only way we have of fighting back against a threat this big. calling them on everything as they do us.
they always want to pull the discrimination cards dont they. thumbs up. keep them coming

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

We will have to make sure it never gets accepted.If sharia law gets
passed and enforced,many people will suffer under it.
A question...Would sharia apply to only muslims,or would sharia
leach into our laws?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Originally posted by JJay55

We will have to make sure it never gets accepted.If sharia law gets
passed and enforced,many people will suffer under it.
A question...Would sharia apply to only muslims,or would sharia
leach into our laws?

Sharia Law would leach into our law!!! Call your legislators!!! Speak out!!! We must have zero tolerance.

From another thread I just read it is clear that Muslims think that non-muslims have no business deciding what laws apply to them. In the US they feel they are exempt from US law because of their religion. They must understand this concept is invalid. They need to be educated and these cases will help with that.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Because they only believe in Shariah law they will not comply or recognize any other laws including speeding laws seatbelt laws I mean every law that is not a part of Shariah law. And because we are so politically correct and so afraid to hurt someone else’s feeling because they claim religion. We let them disobey our laws. And like what has happened in Europe, they opened there own courts, 85 of them so far and counting to deal with this so called religion. Because we as infidels are too stupid to understand there laws. As they total disrespect our own laws. Wake up America we have been invaded and should treat these people like the invaders they are. Our Constitution demands of us to do so, to treat this threat as they really are Pirates.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I just need to comment on your statement about sharia law in Europe which suggests that regular police have no authority.
This is totally untrue.
However.....
Sharia courts do operate in the UK.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
And there is more than a suspicion that police soft pedal in areas of 'cultural sensitivity'. I have direct experience of this in failing to get police to act on a case of drug dealing on my sheltered housing scheme.
That said, my personal opinion is that it is all a slippery slope. Even if settlements are purely civil in nature and not at the extreme end - it should not be allowed.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Thank you unicorn1 for your personal experience and please since it seems that you are stuck in the middle of this situation keep us informed as much as you possible can and bring to us other examples of how your laws are being manipulated to satisfy this so called religion. Be safe and good luck to us all.
I just finished reading your link, all I can say is wow this should be in large bold print and shown every night on our mainstream media no need to read between the lines with this one folks a must read for all. Thank you again unicorn1 keep up the good work.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
www.ictampa.org...

this is the link I mentioned about Florida and Tampa as you see they call it there Constitution. And read over the requirements to join and be a part of there higher positions.

And yet this could never happen in America. Well wake up it already has.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
www.ictampa.org...

this is the link I mentioned about Florida and Tampa as you see they call it there Constitution. And read over the requirements to join and be a part of there higher positions.

I respectfully disagree on this one. What you are looking at there are a set of by-laws for a private community based in part on common legal bylaw structure and procedure.

Having been a member of the Board of Directors and Vice President of my Condominium Association I recognize this document well.

It is a general set of rules the Corporation of the Association must follow for the establishment and maintenance of the community. It is that simple, nothing more. It does NOT supersede accepted United States Law or seek to carry out laws that are in conflict with U.S. Law. In fact, it MUST follow U.S. Law to remain a legal entity.

They can introduce nothing in these bylaws that goes against U.S law. Just because they are a private community, just like the place were I live they cannot make up and enforce their own laws.

Also note that they also use Robert Rules of Order. This is a very democratically way to preside over a meeting of it's members where they can challenge and change the bylaws of the association if the people don't like what is going on. Robert' Rules does things by majority vote. Because they actually specify that they use Robers Rules in their bylaws, it becomes ILLEGAL for them to stick to their a male vote equals every 2 woman's votes rule. Robert Rules is given more weight than their religious rules!

That's kind of neat huh? Perhaps they didn't understand the law concerning this when they drew this up. If most of their members are women and they don't like what the men are doing, legally by U.S. Law they can overturn the mens decision no matter what the religious laws say!

[edit on 5-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.ictampa.org...

Ok I fully understand were you are coming from an I do have an understanding of the law, and I know the loop holes in them. So first I redirect you to

wwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Second I would direct you to as you have describe is tribal laws of the United States.

Also our domestic violence laws of enforcement.

Example for what I am referring to as a no longer active member of law enforcement but most of my family members are.

I show up on a bloody scene, no witnesses and two people present and involved. I can not arrest either individual or file a charge or complaint because I am not a witness to the event. And both parties refuse to press charges or to make a complaint. All I can do is ask one of the parties involved to walk away.

This is how they work. Because they know if they decided not to follow Shariah Laws outlined by the Koran, and ran to local law enforcement, it would be a death sentence for them.

Yes it is nice that they put the Robert rules in there but they did that because they new they had to in order to receive tax exempt status and they also knew that the women in there communities would and must obey Shariah above all. There religion requires nothing less.

Yes they proceed over cases that are not classified as criminal. But it comes down to a human rites issue, under our laws it is illegal to hold a person against there will. But these woman suffer from what we know as if I remember correctly (munch housing syndrome.) were a person begins to relate to the once who took them to begin with.

The women of Shariah, Israel, and Muslims in general are taught from birth, brainwashed if you will.
In these bylaws that they list, they specifically set out to,

Helping Muslims in the area to carry out Islamic activities and pursue Islam as a complete way of life. 2. Propagating the unique and great attributes of Islam that include unity, liberty, equality, justice, shura, truthfulness, and peace, all based on piety and belief in the oneness of Allah (God). 3. Preserving the Islamic identity of the Muslim community, especially among the youth and children, by helping them to understand their duties in life and to protect them from the harmful cultural effects around them.

The purpose of the Islamic Community of Tampa shall be to serve the best interests of Islam and individual Muslims in the Tampa Bay area and to propagate Islamic principles and teachings

So you see they tell you what there true intentions are, they have been at this since the beginning of time, they know how to manipulate the systems around them. So don’t be fooled. They know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
These groups apply for tax exemptions, and other federal dollars, and are getting it. When they even bleatingly disobey the guild lines to receive such funds. But because of political correctness we keep giving it to them.
Just like Acorn they stopped them from receiving federal dollars, for what 3 months and even though they have been found guilty time and time again, we are sending them money again. I don’t know about all of you but I have had enough of these people this government blain tingly disregard for the rule of law.
They have scribbled, torn, and shredded our Constitution that they have sworn to uphold and protect. We are 12 trillion dollars in debt and its climbing higher and faster than any one could have ever imagined. We have skillfully been invaded by those whom do not wish to assimilate into our society. But set up there own communities around the loop holes of our laws to better infiltrate our Country.
Don’t be fooled by these so called peaceful religious people. They have one goal a perfect world under Shariah and everyone in the world bowing and worshiping Ala.

Women to be no more than slaves to the master of the house, man. Arranged marriages, there leader hell married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage at age 9. were are the women of America and these women movement organizations, they should be out raged to say the least.

I guess all pedophiles will be lining up to join this group, and the guys who want more than one wife. Sound like a great way to live to me. The only people who better run for there lives are the homosexuals, because they will put you to death.

WAKE UP AMERICA

Stop falling for this whole political correctness, and the lies laid out by these people.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, I try not to do this...but I can't keep quiet.

First, I'd like to congratulate the OP on walking that VERY fine line between flat out hate speech and "intelligent" disagreeing with a different group.

I honestly don't see how this is allowed to stay up. (although this can be used against the argument that the only hate speech allowed is against christians)

I'm not even sure where to begin...so I'll start with this. Please learn how and when to use there, their and they're(bad grammar is not attractive)

I'm appalled. That seems to be the correct word for how I feel. Not that Shariah Law is "infiltrating" our legal system, not that Muslims are supposed to follow this before anything, but with your blatant ignorance that ALL people who follow ANY religion are charged with making sure that A) their religion survives beyond any other, and B) that Christianity has hijacked our legal system in ways that "Radical Islam" can only dream.
EX:
In God We Trust added to money. Under God in the Pledge. you know...the usual's that, despite widespread public outcry to at least take a look at changing it.

But I can already hear you saying "but they aren't allowed to pray in school publicly...blah blah blah" neither are Muslims. Neither are Jews, neither are satanists.

Here's what I think about this whole Shariah Law business:

If anybody wants to attempt to follow this Law system, so be it, but when it comes in direct conflict with the laws already established by the government of the land they are currently living, the law of the land trumps any religious law.

I feel that you have a similar thought process. My suggestion to you, especially since someone has said this should be on the front page and all, is cool your rhetoric, present your thoughts in a non hateful manner, and maybe you will get a little more positive attention.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thanks. I think one problem is that there are precedents such as the Jewish Beth Din which has been quietly getting on with civil matters for years.
news.bbc.co.uk...
However I feel Sharia is more threatening - due to the potential for it being a lot more radical and also due to the expansionism of Muslim cultures.
I feel the danger is in its the slow insidious creep rather than silly, radical protests. I would guess that some Muslims themselves don't want to be caught up in it. It's easy to cite the 'voluntary' aspect while disregarding community pressures.
We all need to be aware. And also to push for 'Equal and Fair Policing'.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by unicorn1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join