It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hamel & contact form Planet Kladen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What do you folks make of this guy David Hamel,

www.world-famous.com...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well...number one the site seems quite geared towards marketing purposes which makes me think that is is just to turn a buck. I would think that anyone who has experienced such a monumentous thing as meeting aliens would be more interested in bringing it to the world's attention then exploiting in for monitary profit.

OH wait! I just remembered capatalism!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've seen that site before. It appears to be a catalog of UFO merchandise. Nothing more. I haven't heard anything about it, so I cannot voice an opinion on wether on not the information is accurate.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A fool and his money are soon parted.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A depicable fraud taking money from the UFO Commuities gullible sci-fi fans.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reading that article again, this paragraph jumped out and smacked me in the eye...........

" He's not to well respected by his surrounding farmers who get sudden electrical and power outs or "Earth Quake" tremors every time David starts up his perpetual motion machines or antigravity experiments. "

And I suddenly wonder why you have to keep restarting perpetual motion machines.

The whole idea of perpetual motion is well....errmmm...... perpetual motion isnt it ?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Reading that article again, this paragraph jumped out and smacked me in the eye...........

" He's not to well respected by his surrounding farmers who get sudden electrical and power outs or "Earth Quake" tremors every time David starts up his perpetual motion machines or antigravity experiments. "

And I suddenly wonder why you have to keep restarting perpetual motion machines.

The whole idea of perpetual motion is well....errmmm...... perpetual motion isnt it ?

What intellect!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think he is in some way cut off from the world to a degree and has much been commercialized. This site says theirs over thousands of sites on him and seems a little better , i do find his theorys and Principles interested though

www.davidhamel.com...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

"The Neubains were people that lived long time ago. They were small people. When you look at the Egyptian drawings you will see tall people and small people. The small people were the neubians.". This is suppressed history. How does David Hamel know? - "I don't know how", says David, "I just don't know!".

What a crock. This guy is stringing the UFO Community along making the people who don't speak out against his stupidity look like idiots.

I for one think this guy is damaging the credibility of this phenomenon.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thought perpetual meant capacity for motion

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
maybe he is just old guy looking for money

he has gone to alot of trouble though maybe hes insane

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r
I thought perpetual meant capacity for motion
So "Perpetual Motion" means "THE CAPACITY FOR MOTION MOTION"?

Nah. It means "motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy; impossible in practice because of friction"

www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
arrr i see good point

www.cogsci.princeton.edu...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Personally, I love this guy! Do a bunch of research on him... he has quite an amazing collection of books that really shouldn't be around (government banned books, etc... old science books that actually contain REAL physics, not the fluff BS we have now).

All his designs are based off of different 'sacred' geometry (ie, the tree of life). I have been studying him a bit here and there for the last 2 years. He is going through the same ridicule that Edgar Cayce went through. Of course, nowadays Edgar Cayce is actually recognized for his psychic powers... hopefully someday David Hammel will get the recognition he deserves.

I'm on lunch right now or I'd drop some really good Hammel links... do a search for Hammel Motor or Hamel Motor... for some reason his name is spelled different, depending on what site you go to.

*EDIT: Also, why would you have to restart a perpetual motion machine? Duh... because you stopped it to make an improvement or change something. Jeez... use some common sense. Don't grab for anything possible to debunk someone, it's rediculous!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Earthscum]

*EDIT: Point of what? because one site says that it's impossible because of friction? Overunity devices are perpetual. Overunity means that it puts out more power than is needed to drive it (be it mechanical, or electrical). Perpetual motion itself doesn't really make sense... perpetual motion means that a rock is in perpetual motion (or rather a standstill)... the point of equilibrium. That's just for the nitpickers out there. Damn, late for work.... c-yas

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Earthscum wrote ....... Edgar Cayce is actually recognized for his psychic powers.

Is he really?

Who by ?

Can you at the same time point me in the right direction where psychic powers are similary recognised.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He reminds me of some other guy *Robert Scott Lazar* AKA: Bob Lazar.
Doing their �Scientific alien work�� maybe he is his Dad

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The day that pyschic powers and pyschics in general are scientifically proved beyond all doubt is the day that I will show my a*s*s atop the Empire State Building

new topics

top topics

join