It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST watch documentary! Ring of Power!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Yeah, It would be cool if we had the power to do some of this stuff. We WOULD come home from work to SQUARE UP the BS!

I have no time to plot the destruction of the world.

The number of Illuminati members is limited. The Freemasons are not the Illuminati - the Illuminati have simply infiltrated.

They are a secret society within a secret society - just because someone is a 33rd degree mason does not make them Illuminati.

Only those who are useful would be selected - and the organization is the Illuminati - the Freemason thing is simply a cover.

Most of the top masons would not have a clue that the Illuminati even exist, let alone have infiltrated their society. Be sure though - the most influential masons will be Illuminati.

Don't feel bad if they haven't invited you - you need to be politically powerful, filthy rich, and sociopathic to even warrant an interview.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I'm a bit of a fan of Nassim - I have a slightly different idea on the structure of the vacuum - but the theories are probably compatible - would like to chat with him

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Like Zeitgeist, this movie is replete with facts, I'm sure, but the lack of supporting evidence, documents, sources is pretty ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Totally agree with you, I say in my opinion %80 of what she says is true all based on years of researching the truth behind the scene. Sure she didn't provide "direct" evidence but if you already have a descent understanding of what "really" is happing, this mostly summarize the other %20 I don't know enough to know if it's true or false, but then again I don't watch these for sake of knowing "truth" but simply to learn to start seeing things "outside of box" and that she nails it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

I'm a bit of a fan of Nassim - I have a slightly different idea on the structure of the vacuum - but the theories are probably compatible - would like to chat with him

Hell put me on the list, I would love to hear him talk more about his thoughts on crop circles and aliens.. woot!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I notice there are a lot of people who are knocking the series - 'bad reporting', 'no evidence' - blah blah blah.

TO me such responses simply illustrate peoples ignorance - or possibly an agenda. If you have spent much time investigating the real world, then you should be aware of the evidence behind what is presented.

Ok years of watching conspiracy movies, some are good, some are bad, a lot of them made to throw people off.

This one was really bad.
The woman goes about the movie assuming Jews/Royal Family/Rothschild are the Israelites from the Bible and totally throws off all the information in the movie making it horrible.

She's never heard of Khazar Jews? shes using bad connections.

Rome, Greece, Britain and U.S.A are the same ruling Empire using Egypt symbolism and rituals that they learned/stole from their short ruling time in the left overs of Egypt.

Please don't be ignorant and believe everything this movie tells you, just like a lot of the Religious information in Zeitgeist was wrong and inaccurate this is just as bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Hell put me on the list, I would love to hear him talk more about his thoughts on crop circles and aliens.. woot!

...he's very entertaining... nice to see a super intellect that isnt a snob... i listened to the whole 6or8 hr thangy while painting - totally enjoyed it - but the oddest thing happened... now i wanna paint crop circles, lmao...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

This documentary is the most informative source of information I have ever seen in my life. It reveals things that I have only speculated in my wildest dreams. It covers everything from the beginning of time to the present. I would gladly spend another 5 hours watching something as powerful as this.

If you ask me the race for a one world government is really a competition amongst all of the population to be the one on top of the pyramid.

I really don't feel a one world power is a bad thing. Everyone will be provided for by the mark of the beast and most importantly there will be no more violence. As long as there is such a thing as invention people will prosper. The only thing that angers me beyond belief is all the blood shedding for this cause.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ray Amuro

Originally posted by B.Morrison

P.S) the part in the first one which looks at the origins of the middle-east were fascinating to me, the history of those people is far more exciting interesting & cool than say the history of australia (country i was born in).

[edit on 10/11/09 by B.Morrison]

I think history of australia is far more complex than we think. but we have to back in time in order to understand this^^

fair enough man but to be fair i wasn't debating the complexity of the history of Australia, and you are probably correct.

I was simply sharing my opinion,
just because I find the middle east history interesting & cool,
doesn't mean it will match the next mans idea of 'cool',
it depends on the individual.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In the movie she says there is no archaeological thread of evidence that suggests, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Solomon, Joseph or David existed.

Solomon's Temple, does exist.

I think the religious part should be left out, if you don't understand what a Zionist is, and you don't understand that the Vatican is corrupt, then your too stupid to understand the whole theory anyway. It tries to spins religion into what they believe you should know.

Get back to the facts of 911, or the fact of global governance.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Never seen that one before, thank you. S&F

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I finished watching Ring of Power 2: Monkey Blood today. Another great documentary! It makes a lot of sense that aliens created us. I wonder if our creators can read our minds?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
I finished watching Ring of Power 2: Monkey Blood today. Another great documentary! It makes a lot of sense that aliens created us. I wonder if our creators can read our minds?

I wonder how you can post something like that and actually mean it... another 'great' documentary? not even man, not by a long shot.

Take the 'loose change' story, (wiki it) 10,000 budget, then alex jones quadrouplified that for the remake..huge budget..exceptional series of indie docomentary films with phenominal credibility.

and about the aliens reading our minds, how many of us 'humans' do you suppose have minds WORTH reading!!!!

perhaps if this is the first time you've heard of the alien orgins theories then yes I suppose you might enjoy it, but this is quite frankly a terrible documentary with little factual content. If you watch some other documentaries that are focusing on Sumerian mythology & other ancient peoples like the mayans or dogon tribe you will find plenty of evidence to support the alien theories you enjoyed & do a thoroughly better/more professional job of researching it.

if you're interested in this idea (alien origin) you should check out 'ufo's in ancient art' as well (googe/utube it) some early depictions of jesus+aliens & such in old churchs etc & the ties between ancient egyptians & alchemy/anti-gravity. Pretty sure there's ufo art in early Indian Religious documents also.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 14/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

As a matter of fact, yes it is my first introduction to alien origins. I plan to google every name and place you mentioned in your post. I think Ring of Power, 911 In Plane Site, and Zeitgeist pretty much covered anything I'll ever care to know about 9/11 or the bankers ever again. But do you know of any videos that cover the Bohemian Grove, Alien Weaponry, FEMA, CIA, human experimentation, or genocide (such as Vietnam, WW2, etc.) ?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
the thing with movies such as this and zeigthguist? is that even if the "religious" part is bull , meaning its some sort of "paradise lost" where you relate more towards "lucifer" then god, it still is true that there is a monetery system that your in debit to throu your choise of currency.

with that aside you can focus on the "biblical" part and ponder about written history and how it ties in with the age of when these myths/stories/"national" epics/hearsay where documented.
there is plenty of material on the subject of distorted "present written history" be it coronologically wrong , repeted , unbiastly portreyed , never mentioned or made up.

after that if one even needs one can jump to the "powers that bee" part
(heh i recall rumsfeld being busy as a bee many times , there probobly even clips of that fellow buzzing around being bzzy.)

anyways , these flicks are either dissinfo at its best by zionist christians who only care about wealth and that you go to hell or its a read between the lines 5 hour drive to new keys about us / brittish his/herstory...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by B.Morrison

As a matter of fact, yes it is my first introduction to alien origins. I plan to google every name and place you mentioned in your post. I think Ring of Power, 911 In Plane Site, and Zeitgeist pretty much covered anything I'll ever care to know about 9/11 or the bankers ever again. But do you know of any videos that cover the Bohemian Grove, Alien Weaponry, FEMA, CIA, human experimentation, or genocide (such as Vietnam, WW2, etc.) ?

k i'll see what's on the hard drive,

for ancient anything...

-Alchemy - The real power of gold [alchemy+ark of covenant+egypt]
-Alchemy - Sacred secrets revealed [I forget - alchemy]
-Hugh Newman - Earth Grids [looking at ancient site alignments]
-Ancient Technology - The extraterrestrial connection [Sumerians]
-Phenomenon: Sumerians - Origin of Humans? [...]

*looking up some of the professional ayahuasca documentaries can give u insight into the brazilian shamanic origin stories* - like "other worlds" (get the high quality dvd version - special fx are worth it)

For more on bohemain grove, cults + general current affairs which are bad see:

-Alex Jones - Inside Bohemian Grove [...]
-The Illuminati (1&2) [elite - scary on purpose - human exp - genocide]
-Anything skull & bones [yale uni - most US pre - bohemian G]
-Manufacturing Consent (media)
-Michael Tsarion - architect of control (elite)
-Esoteric Agenda 1&2 (if for nothing else, learn about & prepare for the possibility of codex alimentarius)
-Illuminazi (lol)
-Outfoxed [media]
-This film is not yet rated [media]
-Past, Present & future (1986) [ever heard an Australian accent on a conspiracy doco? well you're about to....]
-Pine Gap - U.S military bases in Australia
-The Corporation [YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF]
-Money as Debt [AND THIS STUFF]
-The yes men [understand why corps get away with destroying everything]
-the money masters [bankers]
-Obama Deception [obama reign]
-The Fall of the republic - the presidency of obama [...]
-Walmart - the high cost of low prices [americas fckd med system & more]
-B.Fulford Interviews Rockerfella

!!!!
who controls the world (google it) [elite - bankers - jesuits] everything mentioned has an accompanying refference, its a 40min slideshow of text quotes with small bits of footage here and there and yet is also without a doubt the most interesting, accurate i.e. 'best' doco i've seen on the subjects.
!!!!

Its important to understand the psychology/philosophy of the elite-led masses, for more on understanding this side of society (&war mentality) see:

-Baby its cold outside (war + fear)
-Why we fight - (war + fear)
-poison DUst (war - DU)
-Richard Dawkins - The enemies of reason [superstitions]

and while you're at it, try understanding yourself:

-Cracking the colour code [colours - body]
-Scared Sacred [faith @ ground zero locations - uplifting - raw - genocide]
-What the bleep (12hr version) [blow ur mind out the back of ur skull]
-waking life [reality - dreams]
-God on the Brain [faith]
-Holographic Universe [nature of reality - perception]
-Human, all too human [ pyschology]
-Disinformation (disc 1&2) - see Grant Morrison talks [nature of you+reality]
-Alex Grey - healing power of sacred art [spirit]
-alex grey - COSM [spirit]
-alex grey - World spirit [spirit]
-The pleasure of finding things out [psychology]
-Timetrip [the nature of time - perception]
-what we still don't know [universe]

and finally, the most important regarding the society we live in today would be the complete series of -

The century of Self.

If you have trouble finding the series google 'engineering consent' (not 'manufacturing' as above) for the name of an episode.

For reassurance of other intellectual peoples making progress + a sense of not being alone in your bubble of 'common sense' then look up the vast collection of 'TED talks' on youtube, full length video clips of the TED (technology entertainment & design) seminars which cost $1000+ to attend & are only held in california. very smart people doing good things.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) good luck & all the best, however you might find the videos will always only provide limited details, whereas, books can fill in the gaps, you should consider looking up book packs (torrents) labelled Magick or Occult. Often any of the topics you find on this website, get bundled in the packs along with the grimoires etc.

P.P.S)
forget 'alien' weapons. in fact. forget 'aliens' until you research 'bluebeam' yes there are ufo's but the ones i'm aware of are man made.

you can learn alot about anti-gravity and from that - human made craft,
via the FREENRG topics/doco's for e.g. "A machine to die for: the quest for free energy"

Also:
HAARP
Chemtrails
Microwave gun
Sonic (sound) weapons
shotgun taser
Orbital Satellite Laser systems
Space Elevator

all of the above are technologies to keep an eye on and all man made.

also see:
"hungry beast" (Aust TV show) - the episodes discussing robots, in 2 parts over 2 episodes - covers all current robot technologies in use for possible & confirmed military activity. keyword "cyborg bee's"

[edit on 16/11/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 16/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Okay, so now I can see how it all went down. Princess Diana couldn't stand Charles, who could, look at the guy, if you were a woman would you let him touch YOU? So she deals with it till she can stand it no more, the had 2 boys, she goes her own way and starts getting attention for exposing crimes against humanity caused by the Crown, they are embarassed, she gets set up with Dodi Fyad, I think that was his name, I really don't believe they were intimate, but good friends, he believed in the same things, allegedly.

This shows her sons that it is okay to get involved with a Muslim or someone of the Islamic faith. I am most certain of that, otherwise, how is Prince William to marry a Muslim woman? Everyone would be pissed, but if it was okay for his mom, why not him, see?

I think this is how they get it done, she would no longer go along with the game plan and Dodi was just collateral damage. It was a Masonic deed too. We have seen it before and since. Paul Wellstone, drunk pilot? please.

But how do we get organized enough to bring these psychopathic megalomaniacs to justice? We must all agree on a plan and carry it out to the letter. I think that Sheriff Richard I. Mack is making a big move on freedoms and Mary Croft is spelling out how to get out of the pool of debt by filing the correct paperwork,

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Read all her stuff, very good. Filing a "Common Law lien" secures your property as YOURS. No more property taxes and no more mortgage. Done deal. If the Mods have not watched the video, I am sure I will get chastised again. But damn it, let's wake up and get it done. ALL OF US.

Great post, S&F if it means anything,

Is this doc on DVD anywhere, I would like to get it out to everyone I can, did so with Freedom to Fascism, bought 200 copies and passed them out for free. Likewise with the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, by the thousands. Doing what I can. Are others? I am sure they are but...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by daddio]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Amagnon

The number of Illuminati members is limited. The Freemasons are not the Illuminati - the Illuminati have simply infiltrated.

Only those who are useful would be selected - and the organization is the Illuminati - the Freemason thing is simply a cover.

Most of the top masons would not have a clue that the Illuminati even exist, let alone have infiltrated their society. Be sure though - the most influential masons will be Illuminati.

Don't feel bad if they haven't invited you - you need to be politically powerful, filthy rich, and sociopathic to even warrant an interview.

I have seen your posts eleswhere, do YOU really know whats actually going on? The Illuminati are the hierarchy of the Masons, just like the OTO, Knights Templar, Knights of Malta and so on, these are ALL masonic organizations. Yes, the Illuminati are masons. The Freemasonic "blue" lodges, locally, are just meeting places for old men who have nothing better to do, most of them never make it past the 3rd degree, most 33rd degree know of the Illuminati, they say they worship GOD, Gold, Oil and Drugs, for sure. 2B1ask1

You need only be stupid enough to get involved in the first place, I have personally educated dozens of teens to NOT get involved in the society after recieving invitations. I kept the invitations, they are hilarious to say the least. Promises, promises, what a joke.

Enlightened my arse.
3, the Trinity

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I originally heard about Nibiru 6 years ago when I was 18 years old. After reading so many imminent doomsday prophecies associated with Nibiru that never came to pass, I stopped concerning myself with the topic until just recently thanks to your videos. It's funny to think that I actually read a prophecy back then stating that Mars would crash into Earth in 2006/2012 or something.

I never realized that although a 3,600 year orbit is a long time, it does not mean that it is not significant. I also never realized that there are people/government agencies that find it necessary to hide information about another planet from the public. I look forward to watching the rest of the videos you listed.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I originally heard about Nibiru 6 years ago when I was 18 years old. After reading so many imminent doomsday prophecies associated with Nibiru that never came to pass, I stopped concerning myself with the topic until just recently thanks to your videos.............I look forward to watching the rest of the videos you listed.

cool man, that's awesome

glad I could help

-B.M

[edit on 2/1/10 by B.Morrison]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join