It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST watch documentary! Ring of Power!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes I have been there seen that and even got the T-Shirt to prove it.
But thanks for putting up there for the Unitiated as it is a good increase in the learning curve especially Nassim Harameins videos
I tell you his videos were one of the best and informative video I have seen
I was kept thinking for the whole 8 hours no kidding

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
5 hours!!!! are you crazy?

You can watch 30 minutes at a time for 10 days. The advantage of the Internet is that the content is available when you want it.

And as others have said, how long do you think it took to dig up the facts for this movie and put it in a movie and then give it away for free on the Internet? The least you can do is watch it if you feel its any good.

I havent seen this either but I know ATS promoted it a while back. Never did get around to see it, but I will this time.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

LOL, right as someone posted a remark about Ring of Power's length, I immediately thought of Nassim Haramein's lecture! You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can sit and stare at a computer screen for 8 hours straight!

Onto Ring of Power, I remember seeing part of it when someone was streaming it on a website a while back, but it was not able to keep my attention because of the anti-semetic bias the woman spoke with. I will perhaps start this documentary off from the beginning soon though just to give it a fair shot.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
sounds great....will try to watch it although its tooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnng..
points you explain helps alot.. i had never saw this documentary but i personally believe them through other sources especially part I , II, VIII and V

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. There aren't too many people that aren't aware of this particular conspiracy. I can tell you this right now...The Freemasons aren't running anything. I know plenty of people who are in this organization who are construction workers, telephone repairmen and other types of blue collared every day guys. There are even the one's who are doctors, lawyers, and judges. But do you really think that after a hard day's work, they want to go home and draft plans for the end of creation? If "they" destroy the world, there's nothing left to rule. They aren't hell bent on controlling the world, many of them are getting squeezed by the same economy that you are. For the most part, there's nothing sinister going on at all. There are always rogue agencies within the functioning of the whole, but, you're perpetuating a myth that really no longer holds weight.

Maybe you're merely referring to corporate greed and the political affiliation thereof. Yes, our politicians are owned and some of them are even freemasons, but, this is a money situation...nothing more. And, out of all the presidents that we have had, only a handful have been members of Freemasonry. Some of the wealthiest corporations out there who have been causing the most damage have no standing affiliation with freemasonry, and are ran by a bunch of white, wealthy businessmen with nothing better to do than to engage in constant white collar crime.

Anyway, I hate to ditch on your beliefs here and ruin the entertainment aspect of your video, but, collectively accusing a group of people of crimes and conspiracy has perpetually caused many problems in the past. Be careful because some day, someone may point the finger at you for no other reason than to see you burn.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think the basic premise of this series is very accurate. Namely that the "power" moves around but remains the same. The pharaohs become the Caesars become the Popes and Bloodline rich, become the British empire become the United States. The Vatican is the same as the Zionists etc.. Money is used to facilitate control. They infuse money into China to conquer China just as they infuse Catholicism in the world to conquer by that avenue. Any means and all means.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I've seen this doco, all 5hrs, and the monkey blood one.

I initially 'bought' the first ring of blood, hook line & sinker.

Then I looked up that woman who claimed to have made this doco after years of suspecting her freemason father after he refused to explain his mason ring to her when she asked about it as a child.

Which may be the reason behind the 'mason-cult bad evil blah' point of view this doco speaks from.

I looked her up & found it incredibly hard going to find any real information on her or any indications of credibility.

This is after researching drunvalo & horowitz & discerning their fraudulent nature with relatively ease.

Then I watched Monkey blood.

To anyone who hasn't seen monkey blood, it puts any credibility the first film had in a very bad light.

Its a tragically bad attempt at explaining/re-hashing the reptilian conspiracy, according to monkey blood, my auntie is a reptilian due to her blood type. Its a stupid ig'nant mocko-doco.

I'm still unsure about R.O.P1, but R.O.P2:monkey blood is crackery to be sure.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) the part in the first one which looks at the origins of the middle-east were fascinating to me, the history of those people is far more exciting interesting & cool than say the history of australia (country i was born in).

[edit on 10/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

I think the basic premise to this video and in fact the root of all conspiracy theories is that power corrupts. That is an undeniable fact. no matter creed colour or religion all humans are susceptible to it, some more than others. we are weak pathetic creatures fueling our insecurities while fooling ourselves that it is the right thing to do. Our only hope is to wake up and realize the futility of this pointless materialistic existence. Which we wont do. So choose now a side and play for for keeps, time is running out.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
thank you very much OP. I was unaware of this documentary and I'm so far about 35-30 minutes into it and it is hitting some exceelent points.

It will take me a few days, maybe a week to watch it in it's entirety, parts 1 and 2. But I plan on doing so if it holds my interest.

Thanks again,

Starred and flagged!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I've thought for the last 5 or so years from doing research that people of European descent are of semitic origin and that the European royalty descend from Kings and Queens from Egypt and ancient Israel. That woman just reaffirms my beliefs on the subject.

So many people get 'Jews' and 'Israelites' mixed up and a lot of times think the two are not different. The two can be interchangeable, but not always. After the whole house of Israel broke into two kingdoms, the word "Jew" started to pop up in the bible and other artifacts. The two southern kingdoms were "the house of Judah." I.E, Jews. The 10 northern tribes, were "the house of Israel." Very important to distinguish the difference between the two. So many people make the mistake of thinking "Jew" automatically means "Hebrew" and/or "Israelite."

Very interesting how she ties everything together. Thanks for the thread OP!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Excellent, i'll watch it later, bloody marvolous

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm only flagging it so I can watch it later as I can't when I'm at work because of the damned firewall.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Im so glad someone has created a new thread on this documentary and got peoples attention again. I watched the film last year and loved it, then searched here on ATS for peoples views on it. I found the original thread and posted a few comments in order to get it back to the top of the list, but sadly... I failed!

But this documentary is one of the best I have seen, for the simple fact that it examines the conspiracy through history, not just from the founding of the new age illuminati in 1776.

This helps explain my belief that a certain 'illuminated' group of people have been controlling the rest of us throughout all of history, and everything can be traced back to at least the ancient Egyptians. My favourite part is about 1h 20mins into the first part, when it starts examining the queen and the monarch.

Someone mentioned on the first page about the coronation stone. This is supposed to be the actual original Stone of Jacob. It is very strange that the monarch is based very close on Egyptian culture, an example being the Phallus structures 'obelisks' around the world such as Cleopatras needle in London, which was actually brought from Egypt!

Finally just wanted to comment on the Three City Empire Theme. The Vatican, Washingon DC and London City. As far as im aware they all have their own rulers and laws, and it would be good to see what you guys think.

I hope this thread takes off, and it dosn't get full of people soely looking for flaws in the film. There will be inaccuracies, and yes it will be slightly biased to the creators opinions, and he does make a few assumptions. But please concentrate on the IDEA behind it all, and get an overall view.

Thanks & Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have watched most of this film and it is very interesting .Howvere their is a lot of holes in it. Has anyone else on here noticed the ridiculous amount of censorship on this site. Some people actaully think its fine becuase it is privately owned and the owners can pick their own agenda. Its begining to look like a dictatorship to me. And for those who think its privately owned, well its clearly obvious who is really behind this site.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Sounds great man, thanks for posting it.

I will certainly take a look at it during the weekend.

S&F

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

P.S) the part in the first one which looks at the origins of the middle-east were fascinating to me, the history of those people is far more exciting interesting & cool than say the history of australia (country i was born in).

[edit on 10/11/09 by B.Morrison]

I think history of australia is far more complex than we think. but we have to back in time in order to understand this^^

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Somewhere in this documentary they talk about knighting process in England and how the Queen's thrown has an ancient rock under the seat. If I recall correctly, it has something to do with the Egyptians. This documentary is the only place I've seen information on this and after researching wasn't able to corroborate it.

I would be very grateful if anyone could provide information on this.

en.wikipedia.org...

There ya go. There's also another conspiracy in just this little part.
Apparently the Queen may have had her coronation on a fake!

HaHa! She has no authority in the eyes of God! Even though the Hebrew god seems a nasty god anyway. Oops did I just break the law?

Or is someone else sitting on the real one?

Prophecy, intrigue, scandal and all that. It's really quite interesting.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I watched about 10mins of the video and I have to say that the facts that are being protrayed in the vid are old news here on ATS.

But, for those who are just coming to ATS, it'll get you pointed in the right direction and bring you up to speed on what's been going on the last 8years..

cheers !

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Doesn't look like its going to be that great of a documentary but I will watch it.

Looks like the torrent for this is here

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is the producer/narrator of this documentary Kerry Cassidy?

Peace.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join