It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST watch documentary! Ring of Power!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just finished watching Nassim. What he said could very well generate a Unified Field Theory. Now I have to research his papers. Thanks for the videos I learned quiet a bit. I am not sure of his speculation about the other information. I fear we will probably never know the truth about that. But his theories in physics are mind boggling. Thanks again for the feeds.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivor

hope i've done that right.

I don't think you did.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. There aren't too many people that aren't aware of this particular conspiracy. I can tell you this right now...The Freemasons aren't running anything. I know plenty of people who are in this organization who are construction workers, telephone repairmen and other types of blue collared every day guys. There are even the one's who are doctors, lawyers, and judges. But do you really think that after a hard day's work, they want to go home and draft plans for the end of creation? If "they" destroy the world, there's nothing left to rule. They aren't hell bent on controlling the world, many of them are getting squeezed by the same economy that you are. For the most part, there's nothing sinister going on at all. There are always rogue agencies within the functioning of the whole, but, you're perpetuating a myth that really no longer holds weight.

Thank you. Your one of the only non-masons that I've seen here to stand for us.

Yeah, It would be cool if we had the power to do some of this stuff. We WOULD come home from work to SQUARE UP the BS!

I have no time to plot the destruction of the world.
My usual night.

come home after 9hrs.
coach recreational soccer team.
Ref some games. (depends if i can)
Cook dinner for the wife and kid (I'm a "well trained husband"
)
Spend time with same.
Help with home work sometimes if needed.
Help with chores.
FINALLY, get some cyber time in on Ikariam or some rpg.
Maybe read a little.
Smoke a few with the wife.
go to bed
wake up and do it again.

Once more, thanks for the support! It means a lot!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Empire of the City

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev. 17:18

The woman referred to here is 'the harlot'.

Why do we have so much "blue" symbolism? (Blue lodges, etc.) Because people are referred to as the seas, and water is 'blue'.

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev. 17:15

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

is it the stone of scone that king arthur early kings were knighted on? it supposedly 'talks'? maybe it did come from egypt originally think i read that in some book maybe. could be true.

dont underestimate the royal family. there is only ONE royal family. theyre all related. they OWN your ass. and your country... or their relatives do (i.e.. bush in america). so sayeth jim marrs anyways.

WHY do they own your ass? WHY are they so powerful?
the 'divine right of kings". i.e. god said they can rule basically.
who's god? an alien.

okay now make sense?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Somewhere in this documentary they talk about knighting process in England and how the Queen's thrown has an ancient rock under the seat. If I recall correctly, it has something to do with the Egyptians. This documentary is the only place I've seen information on this and after researching wasn't able to corroborate it.

I would be very grateful if anyone could provide information on this.

There are those who believe that the stone in the throne is the fabled stone of David, the stone of coronation of the Israelite kings. The queen does have a traceable lineage back to king David of the bible.

It is also supposedly the same stone that Jacob laid his head upon when he had the vision of Jacobs ladder - with angels ascending and descending from heaven.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by EyesWideShut

Yes, that was my verdict. They really make a lot of bold deductions but as for the rock under the knight throne, if that is totally untrue then why put it in your movie

the rock under the throne is true.
its general knowledge to a lot of people.
you're showing your ignorance of british history.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Yes, that was my verdict. They really make a lot of bold deductions but as for the rock under the knight throne, if that is totally untrue then why put it in your movie

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

The rock you speak of is a stone that the Scottish crowned their king / queens on......It now resides at Hollyrood palace in Edinburgh.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I may be wrong - but it seems like the 1st plane hitting DID show on tv the first day - on 911 - wasn't it on cnbc or some financial show and it was in the background of that show? It wasn't on the news, it was just caught on a live backdrop?
If that's true, the president could have seen it on 911 before he went into the classroom.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've never been bothered by Masons, but have to admit an unspoken understanding when I see the ring.
As an example, when in college, I worked in a deli. A man walked in with a list, and leaning both hands on the counter, asked for a meat and cheese tray for a meeting.
I saw the ring and understood to make the tray myself, and it will be a nice tray. I nodded at the guy, he nodded at me, and he came back in a few hours to a nice presentation.
Later in my life, the tables were turned, I walked into a specialty shop hoping to find a fresh duck for a party. There were none in the counter, not even a frozen one.
I asked at the counter if they ever sell duck, the man put both hands on the counter, I saw the ring, we nodded, and he went into the back to see what he could find.
I walked out of the store with a high quality fresh duck.

It doesn't just happen in deli's, but these are two examples.
I wonder why that is.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I wish I could view the entire video series because I have no problem with time. What I do have a problem with is my adsl connection which is slow and inconsistent...too many disconnects etc.

Anyway I flagged the thread because I think it's ultra important for everyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

You can watch it in segments. 5hrs is a long time, but having this knowledge for the rest of your life should make it a good investment of time.

Maybe you have more important things than the safety of every man, woman and child on your agenda though.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

You know. I watch something like this and I realize that we've lost the meaning of the word documentary.
This isn't a documentary, its a string of unproven, unsupported allegations. It's terribly written, the narration is stilted, the production values are zippy.
It's junk.
If this is what passes for great documentary Barbara Kopple, Arnold Schwartzmann and Leon Gast are crying for humanity.
Step it up a notch, lets see some facts, lets see some honest investigative journalism not 3 hours of jingoistic, overzealous claptrap.
Please,

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello,

OK I am half way through. First video down ... onto part VI - Godfathers.

Some of the information is great, like the whole thing about Jesus being the son of Julius Caesar. I want to get my hands on that Russian's book to read more about this.

However, some of it is tenuous at best and pure conjecture. London being an independent state?
It makes that claim and offers no evidence other than it is a state because it has an obelisk (which I might add was a gift to the England because we helped Egypt in a war ... not because we are a pagan nation of Sun worshippers and the Queen felt the need to display this by using an obelisk ...
London is a city ... not an independent state.

Still, a few things are pretty dodgy in the video ... NWO backwards spells OWN ... ok calm down that is simply a coincidence ...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just couldn't get past that 911 thing, with Bush seeing the first plane hit, and it said there was no footage on 9-11 but only the next day.

I'm almost positive that's a fallacy, and besides, it is still no smoking gun. I am NO fan of Bush - gosh dog I detest him and never voted for him - but he's the president and would have access to all sorts of security footage and satelite footage and everything else. But I'm pretty sure some show about stocks DID show it live as it happened on national tv.
Then I started watching the Rothschild thing and that seemed ok until they started talking about Lucifer and the devil and the occult and all that.
Oh the big bad wolf of the Christians. I'm not a Christian and I always tune out when they start talking that drivel.
It doesn't take a devil to get a bunch of ruthless greedy men to conspire to help each other grow richer.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This film was full of inaccurate information and jumpy conclusions, I thought it was really bad.

The worst of it being the Bible / Egyptian connection which was really inaccurate.
Everyone know the Jews are related to Royal family and big bankers and they are not directly related to Hebrew Israselites at all.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is a good introduction - S+F.

People should be aware this is a very quick pass over some of the crucial elements of the real world - or it reveals some parts of the matrix in which we live.

It represents a small fraction of the knowledge that people need to have to understand what the real world looks like. This covers maybe 5% of what I consider 'need to know' information - its quick and doesn't go into the deep evidence - that is what people need to do for themselves.

I notice there are a lot of people who are knocking the series - 'bad reporting', 'no evidence' - blah blah blah.

TO me such responses simply illustrate peoples ignorance - or possibly an agenda. If you have spent much time investigating the real world, then you should be aware of the evidence behind what is presented.

All in all it is an easy introduction to the matrix - enjoyable to watch even for people who are fairly aware of the real world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join