It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST watch documentary! Ring of Power!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The best (conspiracy) documentary you'll EVER watch! It's long, but greatly detailed. The amount of evidence shown in this video will blow your mind. You'll learn things... you have never even known about, MIND BLOWING is all that comes to mind.

I did a search on ATS and was surprised I didn't find it (maybe I'm a bad searcher!) Anyhow, for those that have seen it, watch it again... for those never seen this before, you'll LOVE it... lots to ponder on !

The Producer is an experienced, award winning documentary filmmaker who, as a child, learned that her father was a member of the secretive cult of Freemasonry. She recalls many arguments between her parents over her father's secret meetings and the exclusion of women from the brotherhood. The Masonic ring that her father wore had been passed down from father to son over the generations. When she asked her father about the meaning of the letter "G" and the compass and square on his ring, she got no response. As an adult, she decided to investigate. That investigation grew into four years of intensive research into the identity and history of the diabolical globalists who she calls the "Ring Of Power". Their goal is one World Empire and one world ruler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part I: 9/11 THE UNTOLD STORY (38 min.) Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes Israeli Zionists were responsible. Who’s right?

Part II: HIDDEN EMPIRE (22 min.) The world’s most powerful empire is not the U.S.A. It is an empire that insiders call “Empire Of The City”.

Part III: TRAIL OF THE PHARAOHS (25 min.) Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?

Part IV: GOD AND THE QUEEN (30 min.) Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ. Is it true?

Part V: ALL THE QUEEN’S MEN (22 min.) How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part VI: THE GODFATHERS (30 min.) They scammed control of the Bank of England and the U.S. Federal Reserve, then they found GOD – Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part VII: CHEATING AT MONOPOLY (52 min.) How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part VIII: ASSES OF EVIL (29 min.) The New World Order Mafia are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians, heroes out of villains and villains out of heroes.

Part IX: KING OF HEARTS (22 min.) The ultimate goal of “insiders” is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part X: SOLUTIONS (28 min.) Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesn’t work. What does work?

Video is available here (for those stuck in a hell with florescent light and cubical wall);
www.redicecreations.com...

I'll try posting the Google video link here (please let me know if it's broken, can't test at the moment)

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Let your horizon expand! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I just found out there is a second part to this documentary made in 2009. It's called "Ring of Power 2: Monkey Blood"!

[edit on 9-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
thank you!

overview of the documentary looks good. ill be checking this out tonight.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very informative documentary. I watched it on quicksilverstream.com in the documentary section about a year ago and was blown away.I'm glad you posted it because this video has information that everybody should be aware of.Star and flagged. For some reason I think this thread will turn into a long one.Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Very informative documentary. I watched it on quicksilverstream.com in the documentary section about a year ago and was blown away.I'm glad you posted it because this video has information that everybody should be aware of.Star and flagged. For some reason I think this thread will turn into a long one.Cheers

I also watch this few years ago (I think it came out in 2007) and was blown away with the overwhelming amount of evidence showing how we're being lied too... how our world is build to be such an illusion.

That's how I got into Conspiracies.... it's beyond Conspiracy... it's the Truth hidden behind Lies! Let the "Truth" open up our minds!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"secretive cult of Freemasonry" something very wrong about how this was described.

I was going to watch but, I dont want to be lectured about the evils of freemasonry, and so many wrong things..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
About an hour through, and though I can't say I am learning anything new-it is a good documentary thus far. Well worth showing this to those new to these concepts.

Thanks for the post!

Star and flag for your effort and time.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks alot S&F

Never seen this, as we know there is so much.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's a great documentary, and I highly recommend everybody here on ATS to watch it.

However, it's already being discussed in this same forum in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/9/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
5 hours!!!! are you crazy?

Let me tell you about the age of the internet peoples attention spans are very limited.

Just give me the meat and potatoes, and provide the supporting evidence in a separate video.

I see so many of these interesting and great looking documentaries be it about the NWO or alternative energy or paranormal stuff, but they are always like 2-3 hours long and that is way to long, this one being 5 is just insane.

Say what you want about me, but i just dont have the time to spend 5 freaking hours watching a documentary like this.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
5 hours!!!! are you crazy?

Let me tell you about the age of the internet peoples attention spans are very limited.

Just give me the meat and potatoes, and provide the supporting evidence in a separate video.

I see so many of these interesting and great looking documentaries be it about the NWO or alternative energy or paranormal stuff, but they are always like 2-3 hours long and that is way to long, this one being 5 is just insane.

Say what you want about me, but i just dont have the time to spend 5 freaking hours watching a documentary like this.

thats whats wrong with the world today everybody wants the take away version. no time no time thats all i hear. MAKE time. someone spend more than 5 hours making this to educate you. research and time was put into this. with your attitude even with the express version of this video what will you do? nothing. if you dont have time to watch a 5 hour documentary you obviously wont have time to change your life enough to make a difference to the world. Dont worry about it just go about your life im sure someone else will fix your world for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
GREAAAAT VIDEO!!!

i am on part III right now, and this story is also explained by Nassim Heramein. you should watch 'Crossing the event horizon rise to the equation'.

Good stuff!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
GREAAAAT VIDEO!!!

i am on part III right now, and this story is also explained by Nassim Heramein. you should watch 'Crossing the event horizon rise to the equation'.

Good stuff!

Well said, that's another amazing documentary!

(PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Google Video Link

(PART 2) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, Freighttrain. Starred and flagged. Am downloading it now to watch tonight. (If our state-of-the-art papyrus phoneline doesn't drop out again.)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw this last year on THIS Site. It's called "The hidden Empire" on that site and it's in a little better format. It has a lotta truth and a lotta shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Somewhere in this documentary they talk about knighting process in England and how the Queen's thrown has an ancient rock under the seat. If I recall correctly, it has something to do with the Egyptians. This documentary is the only place I've seen information on this and after researching wasn't able to corroborate it.

I would be very grateful if anyone could provide information on this.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Somewhere in this documentary they talk about knighting process in England and how the Queen's thrown has an ancient rock under the seat. If I recall correctly, it has something to do with the Egyptians. This documentary is the only place I've seen information on this and after researching wasn't able to corroborate it.

I would be very grateful if anyone could provide information on this.

That's what I mean by Shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Yes, that was my verdict. They really make a lot of bold deductions but as for the rock under the knight throne, if that is totally untrue then why put it in your movie

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow. The amount of assumption, conclusion jumping, half-truths mixed with full truths, baseless claims and outright lies in the first video is staggering. There are way to many things to point out this late at night that are just plain wrong in this vid. But I will mention a couple:

1. The definitions of Jews and Hebrews and Zionists. The defs that were given are so ridiculous I didn't know if I should have been mad or laughing! Jews are a race, as are Hebrews - the same race, in fact! You can subscribe to the Jewish faith, but that only makes you a believer, not a Jew. Remember: the term Jew comes from Judah, and the term Hebrew comes from Hebron(a city). Hebron does not really refer to the bloodline of Israel (Jacob). That's why Israeli or Jew are better terms for bloodline-Hebrews. Keep in mind only english speakers even use the term Jew. The racial and religious bias and fear is palpable in these videos. Always gotta find a scapegoat...

Zionism is simply the belief that the Israelis have a right to Zion, also known as Jerusalem (more specifically, Mount Zion). Muslims can just as easily be called Zionists, what with all the "Hey! Jerusalem is our city, not the Jews!" talk. If the Israeli and God hating individuals of the world want to twist around meanings and blame the Jews for everything, it doesn't change the truth that although Israel has been guilty, it has also been innocent. Same with the Muslim population.

2. The Knights Templar have never been definitively linked to the Masons. Show me proof, and I will eat it. In fact, show proof of half the stuff in the vid, and I will break my own right hand and post pictures.

3. I have no doubt that the links between 911 and the Bush family and others are in fact more than coincidence. At least for that, there is sufficient evidence.

But I am sorry - so many blanket statements without supporting evidence is just plain stupid. If this stuff is true, and it may be, then it should be fairly easy to provide at least a reason for why it is believed to be true.

I believe there are sinister people that have too much influence on this planet, but I want to hear more than accusation and urban myths dispersed throughout a video full of actual truths and facts. I, we, the World, deserves whatever truth can be gathered, not bombarded with anti-government and anti-religion propaganda as transparent as the propaganda spewed out over the airwaves and satellite transmissions by CNN, FOX, and government lackeys.

Good post, though. Got me thinking again.

PS: Please see the above links for support of my arguments.

edit: sp

[edit on 9-11-2009 by obilesk]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I can't handle these documentaries sometimes, they just make me too angry. I'm only 25 minutes in so I will have to watch the rest at a later time.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Very, very interesting.

S&F.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join