It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right (again)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Once again, Mr David Icke proves his worth with news that part of the NWO dream is happening right before your eyes now in Europe.
This after the secret society members aka your leaders passed the Lisbon Treaty, which sends us full throttle to one world government, army,currency & power. There will be no paper monies & a chipped and controlled (yes even more than we are now) population.
There has been no votes for the people at any point in most countries for this disgusting treaty. Worst still 33rd degree mason & co creator of the problems in the middle east 'tony blair' wants to be president.
I say Dave Icke for president as I would not trust dodgy tony to take my dog for a walk !

[edit on 4-11-2009 by OldBoy]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

David's NWO theories are not exclusively his. They are well known amongst conspiracy theorists, here on ATS, and especially in this forum. David was still a young chap when books such as Gary Allen's None Dare Call It Conspiracy were published.

Where David differs from the flock and most CTs is that he claims that the elite is composed of Reptilian Overlords.

Can you back up your claim that Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Mason?

[edit on 4/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Yep, no matter what happens Icke still thinks that most people in power are lizards and we all live in a holgraphic radio frequency thingy.
It would be fair to say Icke is never right even when he is right simply because he is mad. And you want him for president? Im not entirely sure what that tells us.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
All this rubbish about icke, european union was talked about for how long before he spoke.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

For quite a while. The very first Bilderburg meeting in 1953 called for the creation of an European Community and a single currency for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You know I think that David Icke has some interesting theories either way. And truly the point here, at least as far as I can see, shouldn't be whether he is right about lizard people but about the NWO itself! I mean wow that is really something that we should all strive to educate all of the public about! Because lizard person or not, these people whom mean to rule over us are not good, nice people! They need to be stopped! And one last thing about the whole lizard person thing I will say is that the truth is stranger than fiction, so you never know!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Prove that the Elite are not reptilians.

You can't prove it, so therefore don't say it's impossible because anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Im not the one who has to prove a thing, im not the one making ludicrous claims. I have not come across a single reason to suspect any of what that man claims to be correct. If you have, good for you, enjoy.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Tony will NEVER be the 1st president of the EU :

- England doesn't have the Euro
- France, Germany and other big countries will not accept it
- England is not a founding country of the EC

It may be this guy instead, and if the case, a great honor for my country :

As for saying van Rompuy is a reptilian, well, now that you say it, he makes me think of a turtle.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Im not the one who has to prove a thing, im not the one making ludicrous claims. I have not come across a single reason to suspect any of what that man claims to be correct.

Many of the logos of the biggest companies and organizations in the world feature snakes, dragons and other reptiles. Along with suns and pyramids.

Not saying it's evidence but something to think about.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
Tony will NEVER be the 1st president of the EU :

- England doesn't have the Euro
- France, Germany and other big countries will not accept it
- England is not a founding country of the EC

It may be this guy instead, and if the case, a great honor for my country :

As for saying van Rompuy is a reptilian, well, now that you say it, he makes me think of a turtle.

You are from Belgium too? I never get to see any belgians around ATS alot :d

Where are you from?

And yeah it would be an honor for having him as president, though atleast half of our government officials are freemasons

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Belgiannewbie

Lol, im from Belgium too, not originally but thats where i live now. I must say i have no idea who that guy is though i know he is a candidate but i have never heard of him before.

And eldard, well lot of companies have the colour red on their logos, not saying they are communists but hey silly logic is silly logic.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Can we get the whole Tony Blair for president thing into context please? He will not be The President of Europe and neither will anyone else. The title is President of the European Council. It is a figure head position, kinda like the president of a company. The role is to quantify the cohesion of the Council and the Heads of State throughout the Union.

As for Blair being brought in for this role. I'm sure I read something like that in the Book of Revelation. Right next to the part where the sky burns and the rivers burst their banks.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
David Icke has certainly some crazy ideas. But, I must say, that he is a very eloquent and convincing speaker, and many of his articles are very well written. Here is a lecture worth watching about the threatening of the worldwide big brother state.
video.google.com...#
Here an article about Obama from 2008 - I think his analysis and predictions are far more convincing than the MSM.
www.davidicke.com...
And finally an audio about the EU and the Lisbon treaty:
irishsideofthemoon.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belgiannewbie
You are from Belgium too? I never get to see any belgians around ATS alot :d

Where are you from?

And yeah it would be an honor for having him as president, though atleast half of our government officials are freemasons

True that I rarely see other Belgians here, but there are some.

I'm from Louvain-la-Neuve.

As for the government members being freemasons, it is hardly a secret. Belgium as a long history of freemasonry. On the other hand, they never look very powerful or dangerous IMO, they just want to have their share of money and power. A Berlusconi or a Sarkozy looks 100x more dangerous.

And if they just want money, being a CEO of Belgacom or Electrabel is way more profitable.

Our belgian politicians really are not the ones we should be affraid of. They still need our votes.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

....and we all live in a holgraphic radio frequency thingy.

whats so strange about that?...if we dont live in a hologram what do we live in?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think that as a single step,the Copenhagen climate treaty will be more important than the Lisbon treaty,in furthering the NWO agenda.

Although the Lisbon treaty is part of the same game,it only covers Europe-the Copenhagen thing is intended to be globally implemented.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the links DrunkenShrew...

Icke is right on with a lot of his stuff. I think we can look at treaties in general and realize that most of not all have a separate agenda. Governments should butt out of the economy and stick to protecting citizens only. That's the only way to ensure real freedom.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

David's NWO theories are not exclusively his. They are well known amongst conspiracy theorists, here on ATS, and especially in this forum. David was still a young chap when books such as Gary Allen's None Dare Call It Conspiracy were published.

Where David differs from the flock and most CTs is that he claims that the elite is composed of Reptilian Overlords.

Can you back up your claim that Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Mason?

[edit on 4/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

The real question is... are they conspiracies or info based in fact and truth?

Besides...the ones that rule our rulers are above 33rd degree freemasons and members of skull and bones.

We will all see this reality soon enough

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The R complex or reptilian part of the human brain is according to science the oldest part of the brain. Its the weird enchant gothic chamber of the surreal dream state. Therefore it makes perfect sense that this is the exact location dark occultists and black magician would work from, becoming reptilian !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join